Power of Eye Area (Good looking to GigaChad)

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
A5c22d87aea2163eb10e4e4f989ed59b
C68f47e3c3fd612dceea4a4c47053fe0

Same beard, hairline, eyebrows, lowerthird, proportions, etc. One is good looking and the other (bateman) is a gigachad 10/10 irl. Only difference are deep-set eyes and a downward medial canthus.

@MisterMercedes break this down for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, TsarTsar444, Warlow and 6 others
Why does everyone hate on Bateman? He could easily rawdog your oneitis in a 7Eleven bathroom stall while you rot in your room playing league of legends and posting here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, Deleted member 7029, CursedOne and 11 others
Why does everyone hate on Bateman? He could easily rawdog your oneitis in a 7Eleven bathroom stall while you rot in your room playing league of legends and posting here
I'm not. I'm praising him calling him a gigachad. Guy is 10/10 irl. His PSL isn't admired on here because his forward growth isn't top tier and he's a squinter.

• +1
Reactions: doll, Warlow, Chadeep and 2 others
Wait who are you saying mogs?

Having a wide+low-set+thick+forward grown brow bone is so crucial for being a top tier handsome man, your right.

e81c54f982511ce82bd3da36b193a0c3.jpg

marlon-brando-9224306-2-raw.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

gabrielgarko-10.jpg

zinedine-zidane.jpg

Hey bro, I really enjoyed this thread and I just wanted to thank you for the looksmaxing tip :thumbs_up_skin_tone_black:

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 7725
Hey bro, I really enjoyed this thread and I just wanted to thank you for the looksmaxing tip :thumbs_up_skin_tone_black:
You're acting like there's no copers thinking they need canthoplasty when they need orbital decompression + browridge implant.

Agreed but wouldn't call him gigachad
He's definitely gigachad. Can get any girl irl due to frame and height halo + 6PSL face.

I don’t know either of these guys so I can only go off these pictures. Bateman has better hair, better eye area (for the reasons you mentioned), and more overall facial height due to longer middle third. Facial height is a very underrated trait.

Eye area is THE most important feature. You're coping if you say otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: doll and Yoyo2233
View attachment 558689View attachment 558690

Same beard, hairline, eyebrows, lowerthird, proportions, etc. One is good looking and the other (bateman) is a gigachad 10/10 irl. Only difference are deep-set eyes and a downward medial canthus.

@MisterMercedes break this down for me.

Agree with your main point: Deep-set and downward medial canthus is good. Add to that strong zygos, and you've got hunte... ehrm ... fighter eyes. Eyes that won't "pop out" when given a sharp blow.

But that dude a 10/10? That would imply no flaws. Zero. Pure perfection. Even though he's retouched, he's got plenty flaws:
  • Weak zygos
  • Squinty eyes
  • Strange smile: way too curved upwards while the eyes are non-smiling
  • Midface is horse length
  • Beta-looking, looks defensive, looks approval seeking
He's good looking, alright. Very good looking. But not flawless.

• +1
Reactions: doll
I like how gullible minded people here are trying to make normal chads 10/10 because of their fame halo.

Beside from the obvious elephant in the room that they both look same (literally they have the same features) and second guy mogs because of blue eyes :

Bateman is a known squintmaxxer.

So overall shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Nisse, TsarTsar444 and didntreadlol
I like how gullible minded people here are trying to make normal chads 10/10 because of their fame halo.

Beside from the obvious elephant in the room that they both look same (literally they have the same features) and second guy mogs because of blue eyes :

Bateman is a known squintmaxxer.

So overall shit thread
Bateman mogs because the other guy has cuck eyes. He looks like someone I would bully. Eye color is cope unless you have high contrast.

He got famous because of his looks. He's literally a model, one that isn't endorsed by a big company so girls chose to follow him themselves.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Agree with your main point: Deep-set and downward medial canthus is good. Add to that strong zygos, and you've got hunte... ehrm ... fighter eyes. Eyes that won't "pop out" when given a sharp blow.

But that dude a 10/10? That would imply no flaws. Zero. Pure perfection. Even though he's retouched, he's got plenty flaws:
  • Weak zygos
  • Squinty eyes
  • Strange smile: way too curved upwards while the eyes are non-smiling
  • Midface is horse length
  • Beta-looking, looks defensive, looks approval seeking
He's good looking, alright. Very good looking. But not flawless.
Even without fame Bateman can get any girl. Big zygos aren't that important when he already has hollow cheeks. Squinty eyes? That's the whole allure of a good eye area. Strange smile doesn't reduce any PSL. Midface is cope when he's 6'4" so it's proportional to his body. He is far from beta looking:

4798bb558db2ff8c8ecc75971a43b87f

Even the hottest girls have flaws. A few small flaws don't mean he isn't unrejectable. He's 10/10 by irl standards. By PSL standards he is 6-6.25 but his beard, pheno, frame, height, etc mog male models.

Bateman mogs because the other guy has cuck eyes. He looks like someone I would bully. Eye color is cope unless you have high contrast.

He got famous because of his looks. He's literally a model, one that isn't endorsed by a big company so girls chose to follow him themselves.
If that is "cuck eyes" to you, you never saw a real cuck eyes at indian guys.

Again their eye shapes almost same + Bateman is a known squintmaxxer.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Jfl, Squintman doesn't have deep set eyes at all, they are actually quite beady, that is just a lightning frauding pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and MentalistKebab
If that is "cuck eyes" to you, you never saw a real cuck eyes at indian guys.

Again their eye shapes almost same + Bateman is a known squintmaxxer.
Still cuck eyes, regardless of whether there are worse out there. Every model squints.

Jfl, Squintman doesn't have deep set eyes at all, they are actually quite beady, that is just a lightning frauding pic
More deep set than the other guy.

you are good lookng. mog me to hernan drago heaven and back

Even without fame Bateman can get any girl. Big zygos aren't that important when he already has hollow cheeks. Squinty eyes? That's the whole allure of a good eye area. Strange smile doesn't reduce any PSL. Midface is cope when he's 6'4" so it's proportional to his body. He is far from beta looking:

View attachment 581018

Even the hottest girls have flaws. A few small flaws don't mean he isn't unrejectable. He's 10/10 by irl standards. By PSL standards he is 6-6.25 but his beard, pheno, frame, height, etc mog male models.

Bateman has the aforementioned flaws, plus a divergent squint, and as MentalistKebab points out it's more common to prefer blue eyes. Sure, all of this is nitpick. But he's not a 10/10.

And he cannot get any girl. Many girls are unavailable for various reasons, and some simply have different taste. Though he does look better than most guys, better than 99 % of guys and then some.

And sure, IRL he'd do even better, as you point out, cuz you can't see and feel height the same way on Tinder. Girls get giggly when you tower them. Tinder is just pics. But he's not perfect. He doesn't have perfect fighter eyes: Zygos + low set brow ridge + deep set eyes. He'd look better if the aforementioned flaws were corrected, but your main point stands:

The guy on the left is way better looking due to his eye area.

And that's what the thread is about, so we agree on the thread's topic. And more guys should realize that. There's a lot to do to looksmax for that effect.

Even the hottest girls have flaws.

YES. I've never seen a flawless girl. Never.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725