POWERFUL WHITEPILL: bruxism & ramus lengthening through alveolar remodeling (gonial angle correction)

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
Ima keep it short.

The alveola is very malleable. Teeth can shift in it, both sideways and up/down. This is the core principle of orthodontics.

GifMeme22021017122022

Apllying pressure on molars will remodel the underlying alveola and subsequently the mandibular body in a way to support the tooth root, which lengthens the ramus and lowers gonial angle.
Occlusal planes and reference planes used for cephalometric measurements2

This effect has been observed in bruxism patients.
12903 2021 1804 Fig1 HTML

This is a very powerful if you use it correctly.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @justshower @5'7 zoomer @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1, Xangsane, Deleted member 22639 and 21 others
Bump, need more info on stuff like this

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Sondern and Deleted member 21044
Humans. The only animal on the planet who need to search shits like this on internet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, anactualdude and Deleted member 19036
Humans. The only animal on the planet who need to search shits like this on internet.
We have strayed too far from nature. That's why we're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Krakowski, NarrowJaw and 11 others
Another high IQ thread people here will reject and pay 20k for their bisexualmax surgeries
Nice thread doc 🐱👍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 21044
Just waste you teeth bro

i’m always clenching anyway to mog

Over for me , I have a milk premolar

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
How old are u?
Im 16, I will have a titanium implant next year when I finish Invisalign treatment, then I will chew like a mad man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 21044
@Dystopian

I wish i was whitepilled at 16.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and 5'7 zoomer
i dont get it how to increase ramus length?

iqcel premolars can't be milk teeth :ROFLMAO:Is this why you deny epigenetics lol you're a retard
I mean I have a milk tooth where a premolar is meant to be, in reality is a milk molar

• Hmm...
iqcel premolars can't be milk teeth :ROFLMAO:Is this why you deny epigenetics lol you're a retard.
Milk teeth is baby teeth right. I don't speak english.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 21044
Im 16, I will have a titanium implant next year when I finish Invisalign treatment, then I will chew like a mad man
Ok 😹🤙 wish you luck 🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • Hmm...
(Online statistic) 20 % of people have missing adult tooth
Yea but for the baby tooth to stay is ver weird. What does missing tooth mean anyways? Knocked out? Could be anything.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Good post. I clench on a shirt daily for 30+ minutes, hopefully I get some significant results from this.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nulll and Deleted member 21044
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Yea but for the baby tooth to stay is ver weird. What does missing tooth mean anyways? Knocked out? Could be anything.
They're born without them sucks tbh

• +1
  • +1
I will do this after I correct my malocclusion with Damon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Just waste you teeth bro
A custom made light mouthguard will protect your teeth while giving you the necessary leeway for effective clenching. Just wear either only on top teeth or on bottom teeth, should be enough.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Dystopian
A custom made light mouthguard will protect your teeth while giving you the necessary leeway for effective clenching. Just wear either only on top teeth or on bottom teeth, should be enough.
Where do you get one?

where should ramus start and end

Will chewing do this?

I wonder why humans suffer from bad faces but other species don't. Like cats all have mogger forward growth and aesthetic faces, you will never see a recessed ugly cat but you will see tons of recessed subhuman people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Ukcel1388, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
I wonder why humans suffer from bad faces but other species don't. Like cats all have mogger forward growth and aesthetic faces, you will never see a recessed ugly cat but you will see tons of recessed subhuman people.
I made a thread about this.

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Deleted member 24940
I’ve only chewed on my molars since I have had an open bite all my life and my gonial angle is subhuman

I’ve only chewed on my molars since I have had an open bite all my life and my gonial angle is subhuman
Chewing is cope for gonial angle.

shitt is funny jfl at nature

What’s better? Bottom or top?

what should we do with this information?
clench molars?

Chewing is cope for gonial angle.
how to increase teeth size both molars and incissors cus I have been grinded teeth sometimes. I have bruxism too. Can you send me pm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back