Ppl actually ask that shit? Ok well then ure talking to the wrong men. If a man is ever asking u about ur body count, you're talking to the wrong men

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 22611 and forevergymcelling
She didn't even understand the analogy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, bignosesmallchin, Danish_Retard and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
crazy eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and Deleted member 21620
we dont have to ask to know hers is triple digits

I’d love to uppercut that bitch into the shadow realm

That fact that’s she chimps out so hard over a simple question shows that she knows how incredibly important body count is to men

Just another whore looking to avoid any accountability for her slutty actions

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Deleted member 19066, thereallegend and 6 others
shes probably a slut

but what she said was true

"wowowo lock master key analogy wowowow :soy::soy::soy:"

shes probably a slut

analogy is right though master key (chad) opens all locks, no lock can resist it

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
shes probably a slut

A non slut wouldn’t even get mad at such a question. The more she chimps out, the bigger the slut

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 22126, MakinItHappenReturn and 1 other person
She looks like the manic pixie dream girl type - a quirky, eccentric kinda crazy girl, I could see her playing in a romcom...
1_9u54ohxxbzwinu27pejjeg.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Gonthar
Get fucked:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340 and Michael Myers
Problem is men do the same shit.. Its hard to actually blame just women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
She's right tho, asking someone's body count is a stupid-ass question :ogre:

Like, past virginity it's not like having sex with 60 men or 117 makes that big of a difference, and most ppl simply don't keep count of their body count :pepefrown:

True questions a man should do to a woman if he wants to have a serious relationship with her:

- Are you a virgin?
- Have you had casual sex in the past, or just inside LTRs?
- How important is sex to you?
- Are you horny all the time?
- Do you have any sexual fetish(es)?
- For how long have you been having sex?
- For how long do you wanna keep on having sex?

Like, some of you niggas seem to not like to just talk to someone like a normal person :feelstastyman: I never ask girls their body count, and sometimes they tell me their body counts by themselves.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers

Like, past virginity it's not like having sex with 60 men or 117 makes that big of a difference, and most ppl simply don't keep count of their body count :pepefrown:

True questions a man should do to a woman if he wants to have a serious relationship with her:

- Are you a virgin?

Like, some of you niggas seem to not like to just talk to someone like a normal person :feelstastyman: I never ask girls their body count, and sometimes they tell me their body counts by themselves.

You're trying too hard to act like a 'normie' btw now bro

You've had a whiff of pussy and think these things no longer matter.

You're overly concerned with how you 'appear' and this is a female trait.

Body count matters. If you are looking to wifey a girl in your mid 20s you want to know she is sub 15 body count

You're still young and fucking Becky high collagen cute JBs bro so you don't know yet. You can only think about this in theory

IT MATTERS and for MANY different reasons that are too nuanced for me to be bothered with explaining, but apparently you have a high IQ so I'd suggest you give it some thought buddy

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Daqirius and Deleted member 22126
I’d love to uppercut that bitch into the shadow realm

That fact that’s she chimps out so hard over a simple question shows that she knows how incredibly important body count is to men

Just another whore looking to avoid any accountability for her slutty actions
It’s important only to vagina worshipping cuckolds with high standards, I couldn’t give a fuck about things like body count, it’s a low T picky soyboy trait to actually care about that.

Its a lock not a key. She seems very intense probably cuz she got bullied for her body count and tries to cope. Soon to be a lonely 30s woman with plenty of dogs to cope

It’s important only to vagina worshipping cuckolds with high standards, I couldn’t give a fuck about things like body count, it’s a low T picky soyboy trait to actually care about that.

You are not caring in order to try and fit a fuckboy stereotype, rather than you organically just not caring.

Think about how much of a try-hard that must make you and reevaluate your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
You are not caring in order to try and fit a fuckboy stereotype, rather than you organically just not caring.

Think about how much of a try-hard that must make you and reevaluate your life.
Why would I attempt to fit a stereotype on some unknown forum where I only have 150 posts? Lol at you thinking everyone thinks the same way.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

- Are you a virgin?

:soy:
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

ugly incels like yourself are forced to settle with used up trash, menawhile us guys who have ascended can get what they desire, so really you are the low t soyboy rummaging through these trashy used up women.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
ugly incels like yourself are forced to settle with used up trash, menawhile us guys who have ascended can get what they desire, so really you are the low t soyboy rummaging through these trashy used up women.
>he thinks all incels are ugly
I see you’re one of those types. Back to reddit, normalfag bluepilled trash user.

I see you’re one of those types. Back to reddit, normalfag bluepilled trash user.
No clearer indication of autism than using 4chan lingo or syntax outside of 4chan.

>join date 13 Aug 22

all that retarded slang and no pussy, jfl at your rotting loser

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
all that retarded slang and no pussy, jfl at your rotting loser

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
You wouldn’t get anything at all if you were my height, dumb bluepilled vagina worshipping redditor.

her face sucks

but, despite this, the point is that if a woman does not select the male well, if she is easy to fuck, she is running the risk of producing offspring with a worse genetics than if she selected well... which is bad.
+
Both men and a women who are having sex around are increasing the risk of generating people who will not have a father, which is bad.

I’m sure 30 year old Indians living in London have so many virgins lying around

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Daqirius
Asking a woman's body count is stupid (cos she can just lie) but caring about her body count isn't. Most women are kind enough to advertise that they are degenerate but if I found myself in a relationship with a chick who seemed to have integrity and later found out that she had fucked/blown a guy outside of a relationship in her past, then I'd ditch her. Even subhumans like me have to have standards.

Ok but why the fuck does she want men to be fucked
What type of fantasy this bitch has JFL

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
shes domina bdsm shit
lmao bruh, i mean everyone do what they want but it juts feels weird thinking about a girl dominating and fucking a dude, why tf are some dudes into that shit JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
lmao bruh, i mean everyone do what they want but it juts feels weird thinking about a girl dominating and fucking a dude, why tf are some dudes into that shit JFL
It's the west bhai. They don't mind either fucking dogs or eating dogs, or first than the later what you expect? bdsm domina is soft in comparizon

• Woah
It's the west bhai. They don't mind either fucking dogs or eating dogs, or first than the later what you expect? bdsm domina is soft in comparizon
that's crazy bro lol
i don't even have any fetishes like that shit, i just love making love to a girl or fuckign a girl brutally, idk if thats some fetishes, it depends on my mood

• +1
that's crazy bro lol
i don't even have any fetishes like that shit, i just love making love to a girl or fuckign a girl brutally, idk if thats some fetishes, it depends on my mood
I bet even in algeria girls are digusted on average by giving head. Or anal. Which is normal to be disgusted about.
here girls brag about being good head givers. Go figure. And don't enjoy if you don't fuck them rough. Just don't.

• +1
I bet even in algeria girls are digusted on average by giving head. Or anal. Which is normal to be disgusted about.
here girls brag about being good head givers. Go figure. And don't enjoy if you don't fuck them rough. Just don't.
sex is super taboo here bro

on average the hijabists be the biggest whores

you need to be super rich, older and chad to get bitches to fuck with you

and the girls that be willing to fuck are ugly too lol

• +1

- Are you a virgin?

Knowing if the woman you wanna date will be the one you are going to marry is as simple as asking if she is a virgin. Answer yes? Go for it. Answer no? Pump n dump or just get out of there. Reason being is simple. She has shown her loyalty and peak of intimacy to another man, that should make you feel sick. She will never have that bonding experience of her first time with you, the woman you spend your whole life with should have only had sex with you and you alone. Otherwise she will probably cheat on you or be an awful partner.