Ppl here ridiclosly down play the risks of surgery

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
It's the legit only hard max out there that isn't cope but the amount of risk involved is very high and you don't always see them in studies.

The limitations of studies are that they always have a publishing bias, they can make an effect seem more effective than it actually is but the worst factor ppl don't always tell ppl if they had a bad result.

So those ppl don't get included in the studyy my brother who's a fully qualified doctor mentioned 3 cases last week a nice lady came in with liposuction to the face and another example of a nice man who get double jaw surgery but had jaw recession due to improper surgical techniques.

@RealSurgerymax could you help dispell any bad notions about surgery I've had from my brother where he's tried to steer me away from surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 21863, Respalier and 2 others
It's the legit only hard max out there that isn't cope but the amount of risk involved is very high and you don't always see them in studies.

The limitations of studies are that they always have a publishing bias, they can make an effect seem more effective than it actually is but the worst factor ppl don't always tell ppl if they had a bad result.

So those ppl don't get included in the studyy brother who's a fully qualified doctor mentioned 3 cases last week a nice lady came in with liposuction to the face and another example of a nice man who get double jaw surgery but had jaw recession due to improper surgical techniques.

@RealSurgerymax could you help dispell any bad notions about surgery I've had from my brother where he's tried to steer me away from surgery

Just get jaw filler theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Just get jaw filler theory

That won't work on me my jaws are to recessed I'm getting surgery but ngl this shit is worrying in before ppls say I won't get It I already have money saved up

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 23218
That won't work on me my jaws are to recessed I'm getting surgery but ngl this shit is worrying in before ppls say I won't get It I already have money saved up
Brutal. For most just genio is needed at most and then u cna use filler to round out the lower third. Deffo should get bimax of ur actually recessed tho

Brutal. For most just genio is needed at most and then u cna use filler to round out the lower third. Deffo should get bimax of ur actually recessed tho

Bro I already showed my pics on here a billion X before

It looks like such easy changes but in terms of bone anatomy it's very complex ppl here don't say this though

LEGIT
the amount of people that get botched rhinos is insane

LEGIT
the amount of people that get botched rhinos is insane
It's usually ethnics getting botched as they have thick as fuck pajeet skin it's why rhinos look like shit on curries but shit like genios and eye lid surgery ascend them hard

The biggest risk of surgery is needing more surgery

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 20064, Danish_Retard and 2 others
The biggest risk of surgery is needing more surgery

Is it not the jaw infection rates at all if so life fuel most guys btw if they want looks like those models will need 6 surgeries to get any where close usually though if it's not an osteotamy it's implants

What about rhinoplasty and chin augmentation? Are they risky?

Genio can stretch your nerves and rhino also can stretch your nerves it's Hella scary on that account

Genio can stretch your nerves and rhino also can stretch your nerves it's Hella scary on that account
sensory damage isn't scary especially in ur face

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
sensory damage isn't scary especially in ur face

Well other than the fact you get numbess longer healing times possibility of infection but nothing major

you either get bothced or you =dont and most people don't get botched so the botch risk is 0% for those people

you either get bothced or you =dont and most people don't get botched so the botch risk is 0% for those people

You never hear about the cases of you getting botched but that's where you need a 3rd party data to see if it's happening and my brother a doctor has said to me directly it's happened with 3 patients alone in the last 3 months now that number doesn't sound big but they don't usually treat jaw surgery patients because ppl in the UK are blue pilled on looks

Surgery is risky, but if you're ugly and have a 100% chance of rotting alone if you don't do it, it's not clear the risks outweight the potential benefits.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles