Ppl know so little about how implants affect the face before they get them it’s comical

OnlyWs

OnlyWs

Bronze
Was talking to a friend who’s getting infraorbital implants before me and he knows so little it’s comical

Wants a better ogee curve and didn’t realise that lateral zygo projection creates this from 3/4 angle, thought only forward projection did :lul:

He’s a good guy but without me he would be applemaxxing his cheeks when more is less in his situation

Most ppl around these days on this forum don’t know anything either

Go back to the cocainecowboy days and before if you want to gain any useful information from this forum implant related

Lifefuel for me tbh

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, thereallegend, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
No shit. Everything past 2020 on here has been posted by retarded teenagers who stumbled upon this forum from Wheat Waffles or some cringy tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Vasco-v2, Slob and 3 others
My plan is to see if I need mass in malar area post jaw surgery, if so I'll see if I can use fillers there to get an idea on whether implants would benefit me down the line
You could say just get implants with the jaw surgery but I feel there are too many unknowns right now

Last edited:
My plan is to see if I need mass in malar area post jaw surgery, if so so if I can use fillers there to get an idea if implants would benefit me down the line
You could say just get implants with the jaw surgery but I feel there are too many unknowns right now
I think getting implants separately to jaw surgery is a good idea I agree too many unknowns

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Was talking to a friend who’s getting infraorbital implants before me and he knows so little it’s comical
what do these do

You would benefit greatly from them

what else do they do besides fix dark undereye

all i really need is canthoplasty to beat gandy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
It's surprising how little people know about cosmetic surgeries. Even Bezos fell for getting filler botched

• JFL
Reactions: OnlyWs
View attachment 1850426

what else do they do besides fix dark undereye

all i really need is canthoplasty to beat gandy
you have upper eyelid exposure NCT, horrible under eye support, brown eyes, you don't mog anything you are not the same species

Wants a better ogee curve and didn’t realise that lateral zygo projection creates this from 3/4 angle, thought only forward projection did :lul:

He’s a good guy but without me he would be applemaxxing his cheeks when more is less in his situation

Most ppl around these days on this forum don’t know anything either

Go back to the cocainecowboy days and before if you want to gain any useful information from this forum implant related

Lifefuel for me tbh
Isn't it anterior projection that creates most of the ogee curve? Lateral is on the side of the face when it comes to zygos?

Isn't it anterior projection that creates most of the ogee curve? Lateral is on the side of the face when it comes to zygos?
Yes anterior partly creates it but pull your cheek to the side and forward versus just forward and see the difference on the ogee curve.

Unless you have a lot of lateral projection and little anterior, forward + lateral prododuces a more defined and better looking ogee curve

My friend was overly focused on anterior projection which would impact ogee curve but likely look uncanny without sufficient lateral projection as well

That’s why infra orbital implants alone are cope for ogee curve

Yes anterior partly creates it but pull your cheek to the side and forward versus just forward and see the difference on the ogee curve.

Unless you have a lot of lateral projection and little anterior, forward + lateral prododuces a more defined and better looking ogee curve

My friend was overly focused on anterior projection which would impact ogee curve but likely look uncanny without sufficient lateral projection as well

That’s why infra orbital implants alone are cope for ogee curve
It’s a mixture of anterior and lateral. He only thought Infraorbital implants without the zygo portion would create a good ogee curve? It’s possible if you’re deficient in that one area but more times then not you need both otherwise like you said. But a few MM goes a long way when it comes to both anterior and lateral. We see too many people going big rather then assessing their facial harmony in retrospect to the MM they want on their face. I wanted 4-5mm on my implants until I paid someone to photoshop me morphs of this lol. It’s very easy to look uncanny even with custom implants which fucking sucks.

It’s a mixture of anterior and lateral. He only thought Infraorbital implants without the zygo portion would create a good ogee curve? It’s possible if you’re deficient in that one area but more times then not you need both otherwise like you said. But a few MM goes a long way when it comes to both anterior and lateral. We see too many people going big rather then assessing their facial harmony in retrospect to the MM they want on their face. I wanted 4-5mm on my implants until I paid someone to photoshop me morphs of this lol. It’s very easy to look uncanny even with custom implants which fucking sucks.
Can't think of any situation where it would be a good idea for a man to only increase anterior projection for infraorbital if improving the ogee curve is the gal, if you have please post it here.

Completely agree that respecting harmony is the first priority.

If your avi is you then you definitely don't need 4-5mm's lmao that would look uncanny af. Infact you don't really "need" any augmentation with implants. I'd cut my bf% to <10% first and I'd say you'd be happy with that. The most you could get away with is 2mm lateral projection based on your avi but that's just a rough estimate.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo
Can't think of any situation where it would be a good idea for a man to only increase anterior projection for infraorbital if improving the ogee curve is the gal, if you have please post it here.

Completely agree that respecting harmony is the first priority.

If your avi is you then you definitely don't need 4-5mm's lmao that would look uncanny af. Infact you don't really "need" any augmentation with implants. I'd cut my bf% to <10% first and I'd say you'd be happy with that. The most you could get away with is 2mm lateral projection based on your avi but that's just a rough estimate.
A lot of the custom infra only implants do this. You can notice like you said the bulging apple cheek at 3/4. I don’t think it’s ideal, but it can help if someone is naturally deficient in that area. Lateral and anterior need to go hand in hand together I agree.?That AVI is 3 years old I think. I have a thread on my account about custom implants. I’m around 11.6% however I carry facial fat in my face. Dog eat dog world