ppl that are over the age of 25 are oldcels tbh

oldcel cope, would rather be curry than be an oldcel any day. There's nothing special about being white anyway.

also jfl at you sucking justchris's dick rofl like a fucking cuck.
i dont even give a shit about justchris I told you my POV on the situation, Men's physical prime is between 25-28, it's when MALES in general peak, FEMALES want to breed with FULL GROWN MEN, with more physical presence, not "oh muh pretty eyes"l. do you really think a foid will choose a 20 yo over a full grown man to impregnate her?

i dont even give a shit about justchris I told you my POV on the situation, Men's physical prime is between 25-28, it's when MALES in general peak, FEMALES want to breed with FULL GROWN MEN, with more physical presence, not "oh muh pretty eyes"l. do you really think a foid will choose a 20 yo over a full grown man to impregnate her?
5alas 7aj t7awl ma3 had l dajaj l curry 5alas msh momken ysta3wab la2eno demagho ma takawan mzboot

5alas 7aj t7awl ma3 had l dajaj l curry 5alas msh momken ysta3wab la2eno demagho ma takawan mzboot
hahahahahaha inb4 admins ta3 zoubi y3mlo ban because just speak deathnik language to trigger cucks theory confirmed

so your saying 18 yr old girls (the prime age for women) would want a 25-28 yr old to impregnate them? lol wtf?, no dude, they would want someone thats 18-24 yrs old max as a mating partner/boyfriend. Unless the 25-28 yr old is a Chad or rich as fuck.

w/e, we both disagree on this, there's really no swaying you, and dont feel continuing this argument with you. I already made my point clear.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
hahahahahaha inb4 admins ta3 zoubi y3mlo ban because just speak deathnik language to trigger cucks theory confirmed
kos o5t kl el admins wa yl3an rabhom zubbi fihon kelhom lal m3afneen hadol

so your saying 18 yr old girls (the prime age for women) would want a 25-28 yr old to impregnate them? lol wtf?, no dude, they would want someone thats 18-24 yrs old max as a mating partner/boyfriend. Unless the 25-28 yr old is a Chad or rich as fuck.

w/e, we both disagree on this, there's really no swaying you, and dont feel continuing this argument with you. I already made my point clear.

I - Women peak fertility is early to mid twenties and not 18(she is more likely to die at that age)
"After puberty, female fertility increases and then decreases, with advanced maternal age causing an increased risk of female infertility. In humans, a woman's fertility peaks in the early and mid-20s, after which it starts to decline slowly. "
"
Women are most fertile and have the best chance of getting pregnant in their 20s.

This is the time when you have the highest number of good quality eggs available and your pregnancy risks are lowest."

II - Men's physical prime is mid to late twenties
Men reach their physical prime in their mid to late twenties according to various studies I cba to link here just google for yourself,
In Combat sports: fighters peak in their late twenties into their early thirties
Cycling: same story
Football, rugby, american football: Same thing

Every other sport: Same thing
What does this indicate to us? It indicates that a man has a higher chance of surviving in the wild at this age, do you think a 18-22 year old boy has a higher chance of surviving in the wild than a full grown man? If this was the case then the boys would be dominating every single sport because it's "their peak" according to you.

"eak bone mass is the maximum amount of bone a person has during their life.[1] It typically occurs in the early 20s in females and late 20s in males. " This is more proof that their physical prime is in the late twenties

From an evolutionary POV, women want the healthiest, strongest and most capable of surving males to impregnate them not boys, boys wouldn't stand a chance next to full grown men (there are always exceptions to the rule),

"dimorphism will increase at puberty, peak over the period of greatest fertility, and decline thereafter. Anthropometric measures at puberty support this hypothesis (Greil, 2006) as do the sexually dimorphic regulatory mechanisms of growth hormones (Jaffe et al., 1998). "

III - You need to go out more often

If you did you'll realise that the biggest slayers are often around the age of 24-28.
@extreme-overthinker @ZUZZCEL @JustChris

This is science buddy boyo, it's known facts, unless you want to come up with some science instead of "prime girls are into a youthful glow that 18-22 yr olds have "

• +1
Reactions: badromance
I - Women peak fertility is early to mid twenties and not 18(she is more likely to die at that age)
"After puberty, female fertility increases and then decreases, with advanced maternal age causing an increased risk of female infertility. In humans, a woman's fertility peaks in the early and mid-20s, after which it starts to decline slowly. "
"
Women are most fertile and have the best chance of getting pregnant in their 20s.

This is the time when you have the highest number of good quality eggs available and your pregnancy risks are lowest."

Men reach their physical prime in their mid to late twenties according to various studies I cba to link here just google for yourself,
In Combat sports: fighters peak in their late twenties into their early thirties

What does this indicate to us? It indicates that a man has a higher chance of surviving in the wild at this age, do you think a 18-22 year old boy has a higher chance of surviving in the wild than a full grown man? If this was the case then the boys would be dominating every single sport because it's "their peak" according to you.

"eak bone mass is the maximum amount of bone a person has during their life.[1] It typically occurs in the early 20s in females and late 20s in males. " This is more proof that their physical prime is in the late twenties

From an evolutionary POV, women want the healthiest, strongest and most capable of surving males to impregnate them not boys, boys wouldn't stand a chance next to full grown men (there are always exceptions to the rule),

"dimorphism will increase at puberty, peak over the period of greatest fertility, and decline thereafter. Anthropometric measures at puberty support this hypothesis (Greil, 2006) as do the sexually dimorphic regulatory mechanisms of growth hormones (Jaffe et al., 1998). "

If you did you'll realise that the biggest slayers are often around the age of 24-28.

This is science buddy boyo, it's known facts, unless you want to come up with some science instead of "prime girls are into a youthful glow that 18-22 yr olds have "
Males peak in every way at around 27 period.

High level cope right there

would rather be curry than be an oldcel any day. There's nothing special about being white anyway.
896A1075 E9C1 4D5A 8A5A C3740F237A86

im 20 you fucking mongoloid, the 25 year old version of anyone shits on their 18yo version, this just proves you've never left your moms basement, who do you think slays at clubs? 18 year olds or full grown males with thick bones at 26?
Taking this forum seriously is your first mistake,goodluck going against full grown men when you are 19 or 20,in the clubs i've played soccer,i started playing with senior squad when i was 17,the 22-28 age players were always the best and in peak,while the older were slower in every ascept,and younger guys like me have to work 2x as hard as the 22-28 since they are in their PRIME.

For normies, agepill starts at 21 and peeks at 25 when it's over.

However, if you follow skincare routine, keep your hair and lots of other things, agepill starts at 30 or even 40.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
For normies, agepill starts at 21 and peeks at 25 when it's over.

However, if you follow skincare routine, keep your hair and lots of other things, agepill starts at 30 or even 40.

Happy6

As Asian boy with skincare routine, I believe I can remain a boy until I'm 60 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
Redpill: if you found this forums, you are already an oldcel.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Deleted member 656
agepill is so fucking brutal srs

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Deleted member 656
"

The agepill made me old

Women peak at 14 and I'm constantly peaked

Old, yes! In a healthy ltr????? Lololololol. I've been trying and failing since I was 26 boyo. Women do not want ltr anymore

30-32 is the end boy

29 you are still in your 20s

30 is over if you entered as loser for example without either high paying high status job or GF
32 is over if you don't enter with both or married

Jfl at these coping oldcels. Once again just be Chad theory wins. If you’re Chad, you look good 25-30. If you’re normie or below, you look like utter shit at that age.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Male prime is 25-30

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Male prime +30 you fags

Guys, till 30 the age is not that important. Just tell those stupid bitches what they wanna hear, and lie about your age. First find out to what age of men she is attracted, and then tell her what she wants. Girls are so emotional and naive, i even lie to them about my job, income, friends or any other thing. You just have a problem when your balding, because this is unattractive to every girl.

@future chadlite "go out more often" vs looking up mountains of research.
who wins?

36 here. Fixing to become a war criminal in the upcoming global war