1. Pull
  2. Push (Includes Shoulders)
  3. Legs
  4. Push (Includes Shoulders)
  5. Pull
  6. Shoulders
  7. Arms

This regimen is way better than regular PPL

just have no rest day theory, stop posting shitty threads about shit you know nothing about you fucking twink gook​

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AllesScheiße, Kmscurry, Need2Ascend and 8 others

just have no rest day theory, stop posting shitty threads about shit you know nothing about you fucking twink gook​

i work out 3 days a week for 30 minutes and have more muscles than him who works out for 1yr plus on this shitty regime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, thecel and RoundHouse
i work out 3 days a week for 30 minutes and have more muscles than him who works out for 1yr plus on this shitty regime
Good shit mate, tbh i find push pull legs way more effective than just 3 days a week brah, gym's just too fun for me to go for 3 days too jfl, but yeah i totally agree, this fucking retard has 0 knowledge on training, dieting etc jfl @ each one of his fucking threads:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana, .👽., thecel and 1 other person
Good shit mate, tbh i find push pull legs way more effective than just 3 days a week brah, gym's just too fun for me to go for 3 days too jfl, but yeah i totally agree, this fucking retard has 0 knowledge on training, dieting etc jfl @ each one of his fucking threads:feelskek:
ye i used to have fun at the gym too i worked out 6 days a week at some point (which was too much as a natty IMO)

now i can't stand being heightmogged so i just superset everything and get it done in 30 minutes

• +1
Reactions: Bdh, thecel and RoundHouse
now i can't stand being heightmogged so i just superset everything and get it done in 30 minutes
:feelskek::feelskek: nigga you gotta stop this fucking retarded obsession about height, just get LL + lifts and be done with it, there are 6'6+ moggers at my gym and i couldnt care less brah, shocking heightpill though was when a chadlite friend of mine got called tall standing next to me, when he's 5'11 and im fucking 6'3 and dwarf him in terms of overall size

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, TeenAscender, .👽. and 2 others
:feelskek::feelskek: nigga you gotta stop this fucking retarded obsession about height, just get LL + lifts and be done with it, there are 6'6+ moggers at my gym and i couldnt care less brah, shocking heightpill though was when a chadlite friend of mine got called tall standing next to me, when he's 5'11 and im fucking 6'3 and dwarf him in terms of overall size
shocking facepill

the girl didn't see you next to him at all. only the chadlite was in her field of view :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., thecel and RoundHouse
shocking facepill

the girl didn't see you next to him at all. only the chadlite was in her field of view :forcedsmile:

ive been rated 5.75-6.5 psl mate :feelskek::feelskek:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., thecel and DivineBeing
we have 3 gyms and they all look like this

Basement01

if any1 knows some good gym equipment for home use let me know

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., thecel and DivineBeing
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and thecel
gymcels are getting into your head bro, why tf is there a leg day

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel, .👽. and 2 others

You don’t necessarily need rest day(s) if exercises are split up by muscle groups so that the same muscles aren’t trained 2 days in a row. Just get enough sleep (8+ hours/night) and it’s alright.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing

keep undertraining, gymlet.

I trained on my regime for like 4 weeks.

lol’d at “1yr plus”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and DivineBeing

You don’t necessarily need rest day(s) if exercises are split up by muscle groups so that the same muscles aren’t trained 2 days in a row. Just get enough sleep (8+ hours/night) and it’s alright.
muscle synthesis is capped at a daily limit

if you train more muscle groups they take longer to build muscle because of that

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
upper body lower body push pull legs worked the best for me

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AllesScheiße and thecel

DUDE I CAGED THIS NIGGA WEIGHS LIKE 120lbs ANDS TRYING TO TELL ME AND YOU (the Chad fucking Greek and Slav)
HOW THE FUCK TO WORKOUT 💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse and thecel
DUDE I CAGED THIS NIGGA WEIGHS LIKE 120lbs ANDS TRYING TO TELL ME AND YOU (the Chad fucking Greek and Slav)
HOW THE FUCK TO WORKOUT 💀💀

Do you train your legs? If yes, stop that nonsense at once.

Wow so knowledgeable already u gonna be the next IFBB PRO KPOP Goku

Also training natty is COPE

• +1
Gymaxx fag. Do ten sets of 50 reps of dick sucking.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and thecel
You need to figure out ways to grow bones bro, not muscles

Do you think this dude with an ideal physique goes to the gym everyday and constantly fatigues his body and cns?

tumblr_nmb2kmn0As1qlzcbho1_500.jpg

• Love it
It's an improvement from the horrible routines you posted before.

But the fact that you're 130 lbs, and constantly "program hop" instead of milking out a simple effective routine is why you have zero credibility.

Pick one program, with the SAME exercises, and stick to it for a year while applying PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD, and a small calorie surplus. At the end, you will finally have some gains to show, AND the actual experience/success to speak on shit like this. Until you do that, shut the fuck up, and LISTEN/SEEK ADVICE instead of running your mouth arrogantly about shit you have no experience with.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AllesScheiße and thecel
Shit routine

• Hmm...
RIP rotator cuffs

• Hmm...