"pqq energy" is legit for gaining muscle mass and increasing DHT

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Not gonna put this in the looksmaxxing section because purely anecdotal but today I decided to experiment by taking "pqq energy" without fasting and just eating normally.

I right off the bat noticed an increase in DHT and felt 10x hornier than usual. I've beaten my meat 5x today, previously I could easily go multiple days without masturbating and feel no urge.

I hit the gym and the pump I was able to get was insane, my shoulders were popping like never before.

PQQ energy increases mitochondrion count in cells and cell proliferation so of course it would increase DHT and such.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
@x30001 knockoff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
He said to never take it without fasting, think he was trying to cuck us all secretly.
Similar to how he recommended berberine without ever explicitly stating that it inhibits muscle hypertrophy

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
the level of your personal evidence is on par with your collagen before/afters

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Similar to how he recommended berberine without ever explicitly stating that it inhibits muscle hypertrophy
Well of course it does, it opens the AMP-K pathway which is your bodies' Autophagy pathway.

It is legit for anti aging but Autophagy basically forces you to be a twink.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 656
Well of course it does, it opens the AMP-K pathway which is your bodies' Autophagy pathway.

It is legit for anti aging but Autophagy basically forces you to be a twink.
Similar story with the pro-performance, anti-longevity IGF-1. Same with building lots of muscle and increasing the risk of cancer. Finding the right balance between the two is part of the challenge.

Not gonna put this in the looksmaxxing section because purely anecdotal but today I decided to experiment by taking "pqq energy" without fasting and just eating normally.

I right off the bat noticed an increase in DHT and felt 10x hornier than usual. I've beaten my meat 5x today, previously I could easily go multiple days without masturbating and feel no urge.

I hit the gym and the pump I was able to get was insane, my shoulders were popping like never before.

PQQ energy increases mitochondrion count in cells and cell proliferation so of course it would increase DHT and such.
Where did you find it they generally sell it With coQ10 which reduces DHT and increase estrogen