Practicing injections

mewingmaxxer

mewingmaxxer

Iron
I wanna practice injecting stuff for potentially doing some kind of hormone or gene editing on myself in the future, what stuff can I readily get that basically is harmless that I can use to practice injecting.

I would do PDO threads in unimportant areas first but I currently don't have access to them. My friend owns a pharmacy though so I can get syringes and stuff, I thought about sterile water but idk google seems to give mixed answers, would appreciate any suggestions y'all

@Clavicular @Orc

just take empty insulin syringes and poke yourself without injecting the air within

deoxycholate, get rid of some minor fat depositions to enhance definition in some meaningless area like the inner or outer chest.

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and Clavicular
deoxycholate, get rid of some minor fat depositions to enhance definition in some meaningless area like the inner or outer chest.
Thanks g

only for the ultra rich jews, not for stupid little goyim
once I have enough money..... also im gonna do a steroid cycle after 25 probably just for the muscle nuclei

caged at this
it's true, jfl if you think kikes will let ordinary little goyim get gene editing or embryo selection in order to make themselves smarter

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
it's true, jfl if you think kikes will let ordinary little goyim get gene editing or embryo selection in order to make themselves smarter
yea thats never happening jfl its over for abused dog poor goys

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I wanna practice injecting stuff for potentially doing some kind of hormone or gene editing on myself in the future, what stuff can I readily get that basically is harmless that I can use to practice injecting.

I would do PDO threads in unimportant areas first but I currently don't have access to them. My friend owns a pharmacy though so I can get syringes and stuff, I thought about sterile water but idk google seems to give mixed answers, would appreciate any suggestions y'all
How old are you