Pray for me boyos I think WW3 will happen

N

ngannou

Diamond
Good luck on me and my nation brothers
in prayer to God, our lord , the father and his son Jesus ChristIthink my nation(south korea) might go to war with north korea soon.

North Koreans seems they are preparing for war they are sending ballons

and installing hundereds of missilles on the dividing line.

China will invade Taiwan also around 2025-2026

Also before 2030 I think Nato will fight with Russia

I think WW3 is inevitable

Good luck on me and you guys for the WW3 in the name of Jesus
Christ and his father.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sixfootfive, thatdraco, Aero and 5 others
It's sickening that in Europe, most news outlets are already starting to reinforce the idea that a draft is not a problem. Yet nobody bats an eye.

People are widely underestimating how close we really are to a war. Most Westerners have never even lived through one, they think they're invincible. How do you think they felt in 1940.

• +1
Reactions: thatdraco, truthhurts, Bars and 4 others
It's sickening that in Europe, most news outlets are already starting to reinforce the idea that a draft is not a problem. Yet nobody bats an eye.

People are widely underestimating how close we really are to a war. Most Westerners have never even lived through one, they think they're invincible. How do you think they felt in 1940.
We are currently extremely close to WW3 middle east, europe and asia all of them.

Ukraine vs Russia, Israel vs hamas, Iran, hezbulla already has started

what left is

South Korea vs North Korea
China vs Taiwan
Russian vs Nato

I wonder how United states will respond if middle east , asia , europe all go in war.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, silently_said and PlayersGetPlayed
We are currently extremely close to WW3 middle east, europe and asia all of them.
Why do you talk like this with a font that people in their 80s use because they can't read the letters on their screen.

bro as long as i dont get drafted i dont care, tbh i wanna invest in war to profit off this whole dilemma

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, bakpaokukus, Bars and 3 others
I’m gonna get drafted then commit war crimes

• +1
Reactions: thatdraco
The West is on the wrong side of history now

Good luck on me and my nation brothers
in prayer to God, our lord , the father and his son Jesus ChristIthink my nation(south korea) might go to war with north korea soon.

North Koreans seems they are preparing for war they are sending ballons

and installing hundereds of missilles on the dividing line.

China will invade Taiwan also around 2025-2026

Also before 2030 I think Nato will fight with Russia

I think WW3 is inevitable

Good luck on me and you guys for the WW3 in the name of Jesus
Christ and his father.
Do you think us .org rotters and the non-binary general population will be ready for that? If we all get drafted the war would end because we’d be too apathetic to fight lol

Asia and middle east also
Depends I think china will be destroyed but make it out alive japan is fucked and Korea, south Asia I hope gets fucked central Asia will be fine sea idk

Do you think us .org rotters and the non-binary general population will be ready for that? If we all get drafted the war would end because we’d be too apathetic to fight lol
Some are awaken even in the rothole

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
nothing ever happens bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, thenewhebbe and Kaari
Live near the synagogue and you'll be safe;)

Day 29 400 of someone predict ww3 and it not happening

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Bars, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
bro as long as i dont get drafted i dont care, tbh i wanna invest in war to profit off this whole dilemma
disabledmaxxing may become a trend during ww3.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Depends I think china will be destroyed but make it out alive japan is fucked and Korea, south Asia I hope gets fucked central Asia will be fine sea idk
yea lol, tiny land areas like the peninsula and island are basically game over in a modern world war. central asia is pretty rural and irrelevant so fine yeah. SEA will be fine because they aren't retarded like south asians. South asians are already starving and shit by a few floods, imagine a war lmfao. All the famines during ww2 got blamed on the british when its simply because Japan invaded asia. They already have the myanmar war and filipinos fighting the islamic separatists.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and psychomandible
I can't get drafted to war. I need to reach 10k posts on .org and atleast a 2:1 rep ratio on hers

• +1
Reactions: Bars, chudlite and psychomandible
I'd die first in ww3 ngl so I'm not participating