Pray for my growth plates to be open

anemo

anemo

6'2 15 Year Old Aryan
Joined
Oct 11, 2025
Posts
3,870
Reputation
2,401
Going to get a hand xray on Thursday. Whether or not they’re open will decide if I get herbst appliance or Mara to fix my class II malocclusion. This is the only way I’ll be able to fix my mandible until maybe I get surgery at 18+. Genuinely if they are closed might rope because what are the alternatives
 
  • +1
Reactions: blinkers and thekey
why arent you getting a knee xray lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman
is being 6'4 barefoot with open gps and a full pharmacology height stack good
 
  • JFL
Reactions: horseman
Do you not know how growth plates work
please explain how humans grow by there wrist

muh bone age

tell me how humans longitudinally grow by there wrists
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Tesarossa
Replies
12
Views
85
tansel
tansel
yahgamy
Replies
6
Views
28
botchedrhinoplasty
botchedrhinoplasty
jorraoo
Replies
1
Views
23
Framemaxxx
Framemaxxx
FoidMayweather
Replies
2
Views
41
FoidMayweather
FoidMayweather

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top