Pray to Gandy or whatever God you have that you was not born in Asia or EE.

DeadTrees

DeadTrees

Sonic The Heightmogger ( ex @KoFFee )
Shitholes af especially S. Korea or Russia. UScels or EUcels I envy you and y'all inceldom must be the only one of your concerns.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ambi, try2beme and 2 others
russia and south korea are not even bad. India, bangladesh and vietnam are true shitholes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Timmy, jisko32, Kazey and 4 others
What's wrong with South Korea. ofc inceldom is a big problem but it seems chill

• +1
Reactions: looksdirector
its over if youre not born in us

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Lol at comparing Russia and South Korea.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
dont ever disrespect EE lil homie, its one of the best places to live in

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and ambi
bump for EE mention

• Love it
Reactions: DeadTrees
Lol at comparing Russia and South Korea.
Why not?, Slavic and Asians are descended hard as nations in 21 century.

Asians for example had one of the most powerful armies in the past. Not they are cucked and trying to look gay and estrogenic af. Same with Russian zoomers.

Why not?, Slavic and Asians are descended hard as nations in 21 century.

Asians for example had one of the most powerful armies in the past. Not they are cucked and trying to look gay and estrogenic af. Same with Russian zoomers.
Russia is poor as fuck. South Korea is not.

• Hmm...
Shitholes af especially S. Korea or Russia. UScels or EUcels I envy you and y'all inceldom must be the only one of your concerns.
"Shithole" countries are great. People in the third or developing world rarely have the time or luxury to be fake. Living in the US can be exhausting.

I'm Russian and i hate it
Eh, it ain’t that bad is it? Women are attr at least or so I hear. You’re also Orthodox so you lot follow the right form of Christianity.

I dunno man Russia seems nice for natives there unless putin enrols you for dying on frontlines of Ukraine.

Eh, it ain’t that bad is it? Women are attr at least or so I hear. You’re also Orthodox so you lot follow the right form of Christianity.

I dunno man Russia seems nice for natives there unless putin enrols you for dying on frontlines of Ukraine
Nah Russian foids are golddiggers and it's just disgusting to me. Also putin can't enrol me.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Nah Russian foids are golddiggers and it's just disgusting to me. Also putin can't enrol me.
They are but Eastern Orthodoxy I love So god bless Russia

• +1
If you are born in a big city in EE into a rich family, life can be extremely chill and fun

I believe in TRSD (total racist scum death)

But anyway, if you're not born on a red country from this map in general, it's pretty much over..

Qyyeu4s937jc1