praying to god i get this fex ex programming job

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Kraken
i get this job and the name of fed ex echoes in my resume for years gonna lie the fuck out my resume for this job

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Rt-Rust1 and Prince88
Annual Salary $65108.04 - $148245.6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 5815, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
hot money nigga. finna get dat cash for surgery :eek:
the pay is good but i just want that brand name on my resume i get that and it opens big name companies to me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 18694
my mate works in IT and also gets 150k a year (euros) its crazy

he goes for alfaro bimax now but they want him to do 3 year braces and shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Rt-Rust1
my mate works in IT and also gets 150k a year (euros) its crazy

he goes for alfaro bimax now but they want him to do 3 year braces and shit
cant he do invisalign

I'm planning to learn javascript. Is that enough?

I'm planning to learn javascript. Is that enough?
no do c++ python java im making a full on programming maxxing guide ill put you in as well

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, PubertyMaxxer, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Let's go! OP is finally gonna escape the streets!

• +1
Reactions: StuffedFrog and STEVE GAMING
I’m in IT. Have a $120k job lined up after next year (interned for the company).

Good luck, BUT…

Many companies in UNICORN OR FAANG share work talent databases where they can see how effective someone was at a company (via promotions, etc). With that being said, if you lie, you can be blacklisted from working at these top companies and many of their subsidiaries.

Be careful and good luck

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
@LooksOverAll opinion

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I’m in IT. Have a $120k job lined up after next year (interned for the company).

Good luck, BUT…

Many companies in UNICORN OR FAANG share work talent databases where they can see how effective someone was at a company (via promotions, etc). With that being said, if you lie, you can be blacklisted from working at these top companies and many of their subsidiaries.

Be careful and good luck
fed ex isnt faang should be relatively easy to fake a resume

fed ex isnt faang should be relatively easy to fake a resume
Good luck. I was thinking about that but I was too high inhib to not follow thru. It's mad risky if you want a career. I love IT man. I know 35 year olds making 500k-600k total comp. I just couldn't risk it.

I don't have an internship this summer so I'm working two remote customer service jobs raking in 5k per month lol

Good luck. I was thinking about that but I was too high inhib to not follow thru. It's mad risky if you want a career. I love IT man. I know 35 year olds making 500k-600k total comp. I just couldn't risk it.

I don't have an internship this summer so I'm working two remote customer service jobs raking in 5k per month lol
bro get your fucking bimax what the fuck what you waiting for

Don't forget me
i recently bought books i have to read them while pain steakingly going through large amounts of programming videos i will try not to forget anyone when i release my beta

• Love it
Reactions: buckchadley31