Pre-date routines/guides?

lexett

lexett

Iron
So a girl basically invited herself over to my place this weekend. How do I prepare for this? I've been seeing her a bit previously to this due to common friends.

I'm thinking of reducing sodium days prior, body shaving and not eating too much so I look lean and aesthetic. Got some nitrous oxide pre-cursors like citruline malate lying around so I can probs get somewhat of a pump before.

Other than this and eating canned pineapple I'm kinda lost, you guys got any elaborate routines to "peak" for events like this?

Use bathmate

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, AutismMaxing, wagbox and 2 others
just dont be autistic thats it

diuretic for bloat

So a girl basically invited herself over to my place this weekend. How do I prepare for this? I've been seeing her a bit previously to this due to common friends.

I'm thinking of reducing sodium days prior, body shaving and not eating too much so I look lean and aesthetic. Got some nitrous oxide pre-cursors like citruline malate lying around so I can probs get somewhat of a pump before.

Other than this and eating canned pineapple I'm kinda lost, you guys got any elaborate routines to "peak" for events like this?
You met her looks threshold because she invited herself over. You should be good if you just relax but here's my advice:

If you're calorie deprived your adrenaline will be spiked. I would just make sure you're relaxed and get good sleep. Maybe do a short workout beforehand if you want higher testosterone and a gym pump.

Also, cleaning your house won't hurt, and make sure you have mood lighting. Think about what you will cook for her. If you order pizza, there's a good chance you'll both feel tired and shitty after and nothing will happen. I've made this mistake in the past.

Cooking her a healthy but good tasting meal is ideal. You should plan this out, and maybe text her to make sure she doesn't have any allergies or foods she really don't like. Otherwise you could go to a non-fast food restaurant before with her.

Don't worry if nothing happens, according to tinder's internal analysis of their data, sex occurs on average on the third date. If nothing happens, just keep hanging out wit her, relaxing, having fun, and getting to know her.