Pre Latin Conquest Languages of Italy

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Before the Latini tribe conquered and assimilated all others, leading to massive loss of cultures

Eeqo8426xf211

Imagine if history turned out differently and Raetian or Etruscan was spoken instead.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 48689
who tf were the sicel and other sicillian tribes

you go on their google and there is like no info like who tf could these ppl have been like where did they come from

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, northern mogger, BrahminBoss and 1 other person

you go on their google and there is like no info like who tf could these ppl have been like where did they come from
Would have been So interesting

I absolutely hate the Latini for destroying all these cultures and also i hate the Romans in general.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and northern mogger
I absolutely hate the Latini for destroying all these cultures and also i hate the Romans in general.
If not the romans, then some other people would've eventually caused these cultures to dissapear and be replaced

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
U mean the EEF ?

00D8469C CB7F 4183 9316 1BADCA37DF81

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Sicily.

Would have been So interesting

What year is the image from? By tribes do they mean actual natural human beings like the sentinelise?

The Roman empire was a tool used to domesticate Europeans into this slave system we call society. The spread of the Roman empire was the spread of slavery.

Before the Latini tribe conquered and assimilated all others, leading to massive loss of cultures

View attachment 2803981

Imagine if history turned out differently and Raetian or Etruscan was spoken instead.
raetin is still spoken by 30k people in switzerland

raetin is still spoken by 30k people in switzerland
No, that's wrong. Raeto-Romance descend from Latin, Raetic was just like Etruscan not even Indo-European

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor