Prebuilt Gaming PC business

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
Finished college, want to take a bit off before being a office wagie

Cousin is a tiktok zoomie with 100k followers and me and him created hoodies and have made 4k from it over the past month by advertising it on his account

He told his friends that I could build a pc for them and I would only charge around 100$ and would get the cheapest possible parts by getting them from reputable resellers online. I have built 18 PCs in the past week

I went on Ebay and some other pre-built sellers and the markups are insane, 3060+5600x builds selling for like 900-1000$ and selling out

Is this a good idea or is it already oversaturated?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing and Shkreliii
seems boring

Cousin is a tiktok zoomie with 100k followers and me and him created hoodies and have made 4k from it over the past month by advertising it on his account

He told his friends that I could build a pc for them and I would only charge around 100$ and would get the cheapest possible parts by getting them from reputable resellers online. I have built 18 PCs in the past week

I went on Ebay and some other pre-built sellers and the markups are insane, 3060+5600x builds selling for like 900-1000$ and selling out

huge potential with trendy clothing bussiness.

The building pc bussiness needs connections, if you can find someone that has all the parts, and still goes under a built pc price
factor in the time spent.

do calculations and if it's still profitable, build 1 and try selling it, go from there. if it actually works. Failing is good

can you show the hoodie btw, im intrested,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back