Predator 23 years old woman Posing as 14-Year-Old to Have Sex With Teen Boys Has More Victims: Police

so is that all that matters? would 15 not be okay then? what if the age of consent is 18 where you live
No i just simply think 16 is far more appropriate than 14 but still extremely weird. Like it would put me off a 23 yo ifi knew she messed with 16 yos cuz thats creepy and absurd behaviour

16 and up for a man should be fine imo

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
so is that all that matters? would 15 not be okay then? what if the age of consent is 18 where you live
It depends, every person develop on its own pace but the avarage age to fuck normally without traumas and so on is 18

No i just simply think 16 is far more appropriate than 14 but still extremely weird. Like it would put me off a 23 yo ifi knew she messed with 16 yos cuz thats creepy and absurd behaviour

16 and up for a man should be fine imo
yeah i think 16 is reasonable for most guys
although personally i think age of consent should be the highest possible number(21)
since lower age of consent creates more competition meanwhile in school you just have to compete with classmates as it doesn’t stop similarly aged people from fucking anyways

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Inshallah she will be ripped Limb from Limb by Prison bull dykes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back