Predict my growth rate on 10 mg ERDA

P

pinna

Iron
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Posts
16
Reputation
9
I’m 16.6, currently 6'0" (183 cm) and I’m planning to start 10 mg of ERDA daily and document my progress. My ultimate goal is around 6'4" (193 cm).

My pubertal development has been fairly average for my age. Based on that what kind of growth rate would you realistically expect?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: AtrophicPyra
How long are you going to take it for
 
  • +1
Reactions: pinna
Until I reach 194cm in morning height.
If the average growth of a patient on erda taking 8mg daily was 5.6 inches (around 14cm) over 9 months you would probably achieve your goal of gaining 10cm on 10mg of erda in around 6 months
 
  • +1
Reactions: pinna
I’m 16.6, currently 6'0" (183 cm) and I’m planning to start 10 mg of ERDA daily and document my progress. My ultimate goal is around 6'4" (193 cm).

My pubertal development has been fairly average for my age. Based on that what kind of growth rate would you realistically expect?
nigga 6'0 and isnt happy about his height smh
 
I’m 16.6, currently 6'0" (183 cm) and I’m planning to start 10 mg of ERDA daily and document my progress. My ultimate goal is around 6'4" (193 cm).

My pubertal development has been fairly average for my age. Based on that what kind of growth rate would you realistically expect?
6’ on erda:lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: oyjah
If the average growth of a patient on erda taking 8mg daily was 5.6 inches (around 14cm) over 9 months you would probably achieve your goal of gaining 10cm on 10mg of erda in around 6 months
Growth plate stage plays a factor. Were these people 16-17 like I am?
 
If the average growth of a patient on erda taking 8mg daily was 5.6 inches (around 14cm) over 9 months you would probably achieve your goal of gaining 10cm on 10mg of erda in around 6 months
Mark as solution
 
  • +1
Reactions: pinna
@satanicplayground @AtrophicPyra
I'd rather heightmog 1 in 100 men than 1 in 7. Wouldn't you?
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oyjah and AtrophicPyra
But be careful the normal dosage of erda (8mg) already has risks of you going blind and you taking 10mg has an even higher risk so be safe
 
  • +1
Reactions: pinna
But be careful the normal dosage of erda (8mg) already has risks of you going blind and you taking 10mg has an even higher risk so be safe
200.gif
 
  • Love it
Reactions: VIGILIANT
I’m 16.6, currently 6'0" (183 cm) and I’m planning to start 10 mg of ERDA daily and document my progress. My ultimate goal is around 6'4" (193 cm).

My pubertal development has been fairly average for my age. Based on that what kind of growth rate would you realistically expect?
would you lmk if you reach even close to your goal (190+)
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
I’m 16.6, currently 6'0" (183 cm) and I’m planning to start 10 mg of ERDA daily and document my progress. My ultimate goal is around 6'4" (193 cm).

My pubertal development has been fairly average for my age. Based on that what kind of growth rate would you realistically expect?
how tall are your parents and have you got an xray, im surprised you want to hop on erda when your already 6 foot
 

Similar threads

aksdfb2
Replies
1
Views
43
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
S
Replies
3
Views
17
Boneslayer043
Boneslayer043
daboenjoyer
Replies
1
Views
38
draugr
draugr
daboenjoyer
Replies
1
Views
33
Purecel
Purecel
jamesfaulkmaple
Replies
1
Views
39
ALMS
ALMS

Users who are viewing this thread

  • bonlessdimocel
  • gorex0
Back
Top