PREDICTED HUSBANDS OF FOIDS (USING VEDIC ASTROLOGY)

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Here are some results of "husband predictions" for a sample of foids I did.

Foid 1

Foid 2

Foid 3

Foid 4

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe, rand anon, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
@ShawarmaFilth @jxck7468

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
2 mogs else are subhuman

High LTN, Chad, low MTN, subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
And what about 1 and 4
1 is slayer mid mtn in Thailand JFL still L face and don’t bother with bottom guy. Can’t tell if he looks like a nice guy or someone who has committed sexual harassment more then once

• JFL
1 is slayer mid mtn in Thailand JFL still L face and don’t bother with bottom guy. Can’t tell if he looks like a nice guy or someone who has committed sexual harassment more then once
And 2 and 3?

@vrilmaxxer @mirrormogger @h111

@Kristin @arabcelxxx @the MOUSE

• So Sad
Reactions: the MOUSE
@mvp2v1 @jisko32

@Gaygymmaxx use ur jew numbers for my future wife too nigga

• JFL
I mean what would they do?
2 slays almost everywhere except for JBB foids but even then I could see it. 3 just normal slayer maybe personality maxx could pull a Stacy

• +1
2 slays almost everywhere except for JBB foids but even then I could see it. 3 just normal slayer maybe personality maxx could pull a Stacy
Ironically the foid who was predicted 2 is a HTB virgin.

@TechnoBoss guess which result belongs to a virgin HTB foid
I'm supposed to guess which man between 1-4 has a wife who is virgin HTB?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
mirin 2

• +1
Y

Incorrect
The answer is 2
Thoughts?
I thought 2 would be the obvious answer because he is obviously the best looking. I've known a few "average" looking guys who have dated virgin MTB+ in the past so I assumed it would be the guys who didn't stand out in too particular of a way.

• +1
I thought 2 would be the obvious answer because he is obviously the best looking.
What do you rate him compared to the others?
I've known a few "average" looking guys who have dated virgin MTB+ in the past so I assumed it would be the guys who didn't stand out in too particular of a way.
And what happened to those foids?
The foid I did the prediction for has a bold, assertive personality but is a virgin in her twenties

• +1
What do you rate him compared to the others?

And what happened to those foids?
The foid I did the prediction for has a bold, assertive personality but is a virgin in her twenties
I rated 2 as the only Chad. Others were closer to average (aka sub HTN)

I haven't remained in contact with the guys so I would just be guessing.

Like I said I figured guy 2 would be too obvious of an answer because he has the looks level to attain and keep a virgin HTB (based on our standards) but the virgins I've met IRL were not necessarily going for Chad only so I guess I got thrown off.

• +1
I rated 2 as the only Chad. Others were closer to average (aka sub HTN)
Representation of what typical foids are to expect for husbands?
I haven't remained in contact with the guys so I would just be guessing.
Fair enough
Like I said I figured guy 2 would be too obvious of an answer because he has the looks level to attain and keep a virgin HTB (based on our standards) but the virgins I've met IRL were not necessarily going for Chad only so I guess I got thrown off.
Fair enough
I should also let you know that foid 2 is of a religious background (but not strict) with one white parent and one brown parent. Her brown parent basically turned away 99% of guys she was interested in (mostly normies) and has stringent requirements of who her daughter is allowed to marry.

• +1
med teramogger

Fair enough

Fair enough
I should also let you know that foid 2 is of a religious background (but not strict) with one white parent and one brown parent. Her brown parent basically turned away 99% of guys she was interested in (mostly normies) and has stringent requirements of who her daughter is allowed to marry.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

Fair enough

Fair enough
@TechnoBoss she told me all this.
She’s now seeing a guy who matches the pic but more collagen and slightly prettier
Her family are far far more accepting. Jeez her mother seems crazy though based on what she told me

• +1
@Gaygymmaxx use ur jew numbers for my future wife too nigga
Your future wife is a rotten whore and she cheats twice (you it slide the first time, cuck)

Your future wife is a rotten whore and she cheats twice (you it slide the first time, cuck)
aight nigga ur future wife is a that adin ross and neon fat transbitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back