PREDICTED HUSBANDS OF FOIDS (USING VEDIC ASTROLOGY)

Who mogs?

• Total voters
aight nigga ur future wife is a that adin ross and neon fat transbitch

Represents intelligence in numerology. Good you have those numbers there. Makes you less likely to rot and more likely to be smart on the forum

• JFL
Reactions: jxck7468

Represents intelligence in numerology. Good you have those numbers there. Makes you less likely to rot and more likely to be smart on the forum
gaygymmaxx mm is 2 a is 1 xx is 2 212 makes u more likely to have a no gag reflex and suck bbc better

gaygymmaxx mm is 2 a is 1 xx is 2 212 makes u more likely to have a no gag reflex and suck bbc better
Bad math but correct conclusion

I always was a fruitball.

• JFL
Reactions: jxck7468
Imagine if someone looked like this dude. People would rape u in street.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Xangsane
@TechnoBoss she told me all this.
Sheโ€™s now seeing a guy who matches the pic but more collagen and slightly prettier
Her family are far far more accepting. Jeez her mother seems crazy though based on what she told me
@TechnoBoss crazy?

Why does foid2 get a gigachad?

is she some gigastacy model?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@NumbThePain did one for foids too

• Woah
Reactions: NumbThePain
Make part 2 wife

• +1
I'm pretty sure you're not a real person, are you? You're programmed to say 'pat me' whenever your software can't comprehend a message. You ain't slick Roboman

• +1
I'm pretty sure you're not a real person, are you? You're programmed to say 'pat me' whenever your software can't comprehend a message. You ain't slick Roboman
I wan pat pat

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Glad that the 2 can't exist in real life

Glad that the 2 can't exist in real life
Why not?

The foid has a long term boyfriend and sheโ€™s from a conservative background. The boyfriend is extremely gl and looks like guy 2, but not as perfect as guy 2

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Why not?

The foid has a long term boyfriend and sheโ€™s from a conservative background. The boyfriend is extremely gl and looks like guy 2, but not as perfect as guy 2
He MOG Hexum who is one in a billion already who still has flaws, dude 2 has a perfect face in all aspects so it is humanly impossible to be born like that considering the genes of the parents

• +1
He MOG Hexum who is one in a billion already who still has flaws, dude 2 has a perfect face in all aspects so it is humanly impossible to be born like that considering the genes of the parents
Yeah I told her not as perfect but similar look

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Yeah I told her not as perfect but similar look
Do u have a pic of him in PM? Cause if it is true it would be a real Draven prettyboy look alike one

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back