Pregab + Baclofene is FUCKING awesome

Clavicular

Clavicular

Coloring is EVERYTHING
Contributor
Staff
Godamnnn i took 200 mg pregab + 125 mg baclofene on Wednesday and had a super mog night.

It made me super low inhib to the point where i was spam approaching every girl at the bar (i even approached a girl infront of her 3 brothers) i felt super euphoric and had a super fun drive home.

It was honestly top 5 mog nights, would put slay story but i didnt take any sex videos so it doesnt count as a slay anyway (no video=never happened btw)

But gg for your iq if you arent replacing gigasubhuman ethanol with pregab

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KevinDurder, Chintuck22, nofap and 7 others
Just eat raw meat.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aber, 6PSLcel, moreroidsmoredates and 4 others
Hey bro I am new but i already know you are retarded

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cromagnon, itzyaboyJJ, GunDevilHybrid and 16 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, 6PSLcel, ascension and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, BrutalMogger, ryuken and 1 other person
Dnrd
Fornicator ramblings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, BrutalMogger and ryuken
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, BrutalMogger and ryuken
that's haram akhi clavicular repent to allah

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Aero, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
@Clavicular would you rather:
-every time you poop you gain 0.001 PSL

-you gain 2 PSL now but you lose 4 PSL after 10 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Aero, Linus1888 and 1 other person
god make my neurotransmitter great inc

Godamnnn i took 200 mg pregab + 125 mg baclofene on Wednesday and had a super mog night.

It made me super low inhib to the point where i was spam approaching every girl at the bar (i even approached a girl infront of her 3 brothers) i felt super euphoric and had a super fun drive home.

It was honestly top 5 mog nights, would put slay story but i didnt take any sex videos so it doesnt count as a slay anyway (no video=never happened btw)

Noticed any side effects afterwards?

where to get saar

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
wait no fucking way i just realised pregab is lyrica i think my sister takes that for epilepsy

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
its magic but beware of kindling, then youre cooked 4 life

wait no fucking way i just realised pregab is lyrica i think my sister takes that for epilepsy
id swap that shit everyday

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

I would choose the latter and eat carolina reaper chicken curry masala 5 times a day to shit myself every 5 minutes, in 2 years I'd be psl 8 ai god

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger

Not IQ just most people aren't educated on these type of things, too blue pilled to even realize about inhibitions or the effect hormones have on your neuro-chemistry.

And for most drinking just happens to be fine because :

1) jfl it still works
2) Drinking with others = social ability
3) Cheap

How will you mitigate dependence? How often?

I heard some people get dependent on these things but I've never tried it for myself so I'm not sure. Xanax and alcohol works fine ( JFL at my IQ for mixing the two together :hnghn: )

• +1
respond to that dude's anti .org video
he flamed you the whole video

The problem with these drugs is that you pay the price for the high later. I stopped using phenibut because although it felt great I would get severe depression and anxiety for days / weeks after

Imagine needing elite goy drugs

Last edited:
Bro dont play with drugs that you dont really need they are looksmin + they fuck up your brain chemisty its not something you play with.

You probably wont take advice from greycel but trust me those are not stuff you play with.

People get actual therapies because they get additcted to that shit. Good luck.

Not IQ just most people aren't educated on these type of things, too blue pilled to even realize about inhibitions or the effect hormones have on your neuro-chemistry.

And for most drinking just happens to be fine because :

1) jfl it still works
2) Drinking with others = social ability
3) Cheap

How will you mitigate dependence? How often?

I heard some people get dependent on these things but I've never tried it for myself so I'm not sure. Xanax and alcohol works fine ( JFL at my IQ for mixing the two together :hnghn: )
you cant mitigate the effects of this form of drug abuse, he gets suicidally depressed from rebound effects and embrasses himself after people see his natural behaviour.

alcohol is superior because it doesnt nuke your social neurotransmitters after use lmao, what hes doing now is equiv to a meth/crack addiction

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
you cant mitigate the effects of this form of drug abuse, he gets suicidally depressed from rebound effects and embrasses himself after people see his natural behaviour.

alcohol is superior because it doesnt nuke your social neurotransmitters after use lmao, what hes doing now is equiv to a meth/crack addiction
Yeah I agree, alcohol + coke is better

jfl at anyone that would choose the second option. First option would realistically make you gain 1.35-2.95 PSL every decade. Even more if you make it your mission to shit AMTAP

• JFL