Pregab frequency/dosage

lumified

lumified

Based lhtn
Joined
Jan 15, 2026
Posts
3,267
Reputation
4,350
I don't feel much off 300 pregab but 600 feels too strong what should I do I feel very tired when taking 600mg

What is the highest amount of frequency I can use it without getting much sides
I'm thinking about once a week?
 
I don't feel much off 300 pregab but 600 feels too strong what should I do I feel very tired when taking 600mg

What is the highest amount of frequency I can use it without getting much sides
I'm thinking about once a week?
Bump
 
I don't feel much off 300 pregab but 600 feels too strong what should I do I feel very tired when taking 600mg

What is the highest amount of frequency I can use it without getting much sides
I'm thinking about once a week?
Wallahi this forum is dog shit
 
I don't feel much off 300 pregab but 600 feels too strong what should I do I feel very tired when taking 600mg

What is the highest amount of frequency I can use it without getting much sides
I'm thinking about once a week?
450
 

Similar threads

screamdope90
Replies
2
Views
27
MirinDaZygos
MirinDaZygos
Satly
Replies
1
Views
12
Satly
Satly
Esc0
Replies
3
Views
16
dexamphethamine
dexamphethamine
zanenenene
Replies
5
Views
31
zanenenene
zanenenene
iamnothing
Replies
2
Views
57
Majklos
Majklos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top