Pregablin is cheap in here

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Prehablin (lyrica) the generic drug sold by another pharmaceutical is available for 0.50 cents for 14 tablets 75g. Whereas lyrics sold by pfizer costs 10$ would the 50 cent one be as effective as the 10 dolla one?

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
what it does?

Prehablin (lyrica) the generic drug sold by another pharmaceutical is available for 0.50 cents for 14 tablets 75g. Whereas lyrics sold by pfizer costs 10$ would the 50 cent one be as effective as the 10 dolla one?
Don’t do drugs nigga

• WTF
Reactions: 5.5psl
@Cope @Seth Walsh @BrahminBoss

Do you know the name of the pharma company?

As long as it’s an actual reputable generic you got thru a script and not some garbage you can find on the clearnet it should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Do you know the name of the pharma company?

As long as it’s an actual reputable generic you got thru a script and not some garbage you can find on the clearnet it should be fine.
Yeah it's a reputable billion dollar pharma but my major concern is would it be as effective and lasting as the one produced by pfizer?

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Yeah it's a reputable billion dollar pharma but my major concern is would it be as effective and lasting as the one produced by pfizer?
Definitely, just cuz it’s Pfizer does not mean it’s the best brand and they’re known for putting out some shit products.

• +1
nah man that shit fucks you up long term a looksmin also enjoy the bloat/iq loss and some evidence to hairloss and hormonal problems

• +1
Reactions: FBl and BananaBoy
Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

• +1
nah man that shit fucks you up long term a looksmin also enjoy the bloat/iq loss and some evidence to hairloss and hormonal problems
Only gonna use it for important days

• +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
niggas won't take an Indian rating them here seriously, won't eat, but will gladly pop they pills

• +1
Only gonna use it for important days
makes you look retarded tho you won't control yo face properly and act all fast and shit, but keep it less than 600 like 450mg if you use rarely and careful its addicting

• +1
makes you look retarded tho you won't control yo face properly and act all fast and shit, but keep it less than 600 like 450mg if you use rarely and careful its addicting
Gonna dose it only to 120 mg and for rare occasions. I'll buy nardil down the road

Gonna dose it only to 120 mg and for rare occasions. I'll buy nardil down the road
what kinda dose is 120? I always knew it comes in 75mg pills and q50 mg, 300mg, etc? but nah 450 or 300 is where its at trust me

• +1
what kinda dose is 120? I always knew it comes in 75mg pills and q50 mg, 300mg, etc? but nah 450 or 300 is where its at trust me
Ye someone said the dosage varies from person to person 130mg is the sweet spot for the general public ig anything over that dose they'll face motory restrictions and shit and am quite small in size so ig 130 would suffice

Ye someone said the dosage varies from person to person 130mg is the sweet spot for the general public ig anything over that dose they'll face motory restrictions and shit and am quite small in size so ig 130 would suffice
you will not feel anything on 130 im dead ass, dont eat before and take 300 or 150 then up another

• +1
you will not feel anything on 130 im dead ass, dont eat before and take 300 or 150 then up another
Bet. What did u feel when on it? What all benefits and cons did u face

What does anxiety medication have to do with this forum?

• JFL
Bet. What did u feel when on it? What all benefits and cons did u face
im much more friendly and generous, its great for picking up girls I deadass asked a girl sitting with her boyfriehnd for her number ( she enjoyed it and gave me) less selfish in conversations everyone loves you more but next day you feel pretty low and its addicting pretty fast, 600 mg with a red bull is an insane feeling you workout better you drink better you are better t work but its addicting nd causes fast cognitive decline, also can increase depression the next day ( if a girl rejects you on it you're unphased that night but next day it will hurt more type shit)

• +1
why not use phenibut? i don't think it has those sides. it's addictive ofc but if you use it 2x weekly or less you should be fine

• +1
Damn where u find pregab