Pregnant woman, 22, is decapitated as her family planned baby shower: Horror as head is found in dumpster outside their Illinois house as police char

ok?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
"Baby shower"????
What's the deal with these, we don't have anything like this in Romania.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, PrinceLuenLeoncur, BigJimsWornOutTires and 4 others
lmaooooooooo.

TOLL PAID

dumb nigger loving bitch and dumb nigger haha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 19896, Deprived and 9 others
59093765-10918797-image-a-3_1655284032795.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 19896, Deprived and 5 others
stop being racist :redstomper:

Is that 66 inches? Dude got a whore to fuck while being a midget. Completely ovER for me, God fucking damn it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, GetShrekt and Deleted member 17791
weird it's considered a double murder but normies will argue abortion isn't murder because they haven't came out/developed enough :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Ken, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
BAHAHAHAH JUST LOOK AT THAT WITCH SKULLED OVERWEIGHT OBESE OGRE :lul::lul::lul::lul:

THIS IS THE BEST A DARK TRIADMAXXED TYRONE CAN DO?????? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

BAHAHAHAHA NOW HE'S GONNA ROT. :lul:

TRULY OVER FOR BABBOONS AND BABBOON LOVERS :lul::lul::lul:

Brad Pitt Lol GIF by Focus Features
Both look like shit the black dudes not even Normie tier he’s subhuman. White foid is also fat and subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Johnnybegood
At least he's not an incel

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, GetShrekt and CFW432
abo mogger pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16220
senseless violence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This 5'8 thugmaxxed ugly motherfucker is fucking average looking women yet people here claim sex is impossible

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
once you go black, you can't go back. I truly don't feel sorry for her poor judgement. She probably participated in BLM protests.

I read elsewhere she was 8 months pregnant. I would bet she was still seeing the black guy when she got pregnant by another guy. Imagine the revulsion of the white father when he learned she had been double timing him with a ghetto N word. There was probably an overlap where she having sex with both of them the same night.

She looks decent in headshots, but the body shot shows she is a fat fuck.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Ethniframementalcel
:feelsgiga:

• Woah
Reactions: dat feel
once you go black, you can't go back. I truly don't feel sorry for her poor judgement. She probably participated in BLM protests.

I read elsewhere she was 8 months pregnant. I would bet she was still seeing the black guy when she got pregnant by another guy. Imagine the revulsion of the white father when he learned she had been double timing him with a ghetto N word. There was probably an overlap where she having sex with both of them the same night.

She looks decent in headshots, but the body shot shows she is a fat fuck.
Decent in headshots? You could rest a drink on her chin, she’s a fucking manly white worthless cow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and OldRooster
Is that 66 inches? Dude got a whore to fuck while being a midget. Completely ovER for me, God fucking damn it
DarkTriadTheory strikes again. It’s impossible to lose :feelsrope:

Could tell what the ethnicities were going to be before clicking on thread

Niglet lover pheno, at least there wont be another mulatto mutt brought into the world

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 19499
weird it's considered a double murder but normies will argue abortion isn't murder because they haven't came out/developed enough :feelswat:
Don't care if it's murder, if a have to pay that fucker for 18 years he needs to go.

Burn the coal, pay the toll. :ogre:

We don’t claim him

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deprived and Ethniframementalcel
Frauded pics in OP and she's barely becky even in those

This bitch was part black, look at those nostrils god damn! Saved his son from a lifetime of inceldom tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, bedes, OldRooster and 1 other person
he looks.robust and dom masc and is like 71 inches, so 5'11"

toll thoroughly paid

shoe polish skinned ape did the world a favor. 3 shitbirds with one stone off the streets.