Pregnenolone is extremely anti aging

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Peat didn't just reverse his collagen with it, look at how it's almost like a fat graft. The elastin content seems higher as well. Tret plus preg is eternal youth?

Will upload pics in evening now I'm lazy lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Fiqh
i tried that shit a week ago and it put my ass to sleep half way through the day

i tried that shit a week ago and it put my ass to sleep half way through the day
It can be anti catatoxic and increase GABA so yea can definitely induce sleep if you take more than 15 mg as first dose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27100 and mvp2v1
I dont know anything about this but will taking this ruin "natural" production of collagen kind of like taking trt and ending up with castrati tier levels

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 15827
I dont know anything about this but will taking this ruin "natural" production of collagen kind of like taking trt and ending up with castrati tier levels
No because progesterone is self stimulating. Aka it's the opposite of how trt works for eg. The more progesterone you provide the more the body produces on its own

• +1
Reactions: Lestat
Why not just take progesterone @RabidRosaries

No because progesterone is self stimulating. Aka it's the opposite of how trt works for eg. The more progesterone you provide the more the body produces on its own
brutal i just googled it thought it needed to be injected

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Why not just take progesterone @RabidRosaries
Preg gets converted to dhea as well. Progesterone is a by-product of preg conversion. Dhea is also anti aging and one of the " youth Hormones". Progesterone can't produce dhea but dhea supplementation is probably not necessary until 30 so I stick with prog for its anti estrogenic effects

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Deleted member 14160
  • +1
Reactions: Lestat
brutal i just googled it thought it needed to be injected

It does. Like all steroids it is not orally bioavailable unless esterified, which of course the stuff on the market is not. Huge waste of money.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Peat didn't just reverse his collagen with it, look at how it's almost like a fat graft. The elastin content seems higher as well. Tret plus preg is eternal youth?

Will upload pics in evening now I'm lazy lol
@BrahminBoss

Do you get your prog OTC?
What dosage did you start with?
Preg gets converted to dhea as well. Progesterone is a by-product of preg conversion. Dhea is also anti aging and one of the " youth Hormones". Progesterone can't produce dhea but dhea supplementation is probably not necessary until 30 so I stick with prog for its anti estrogenic effects
So will you take preg when you reach the latter stages of your 20s?