Prelude to vote most reliable users for rating

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Vote for those whom you consider the most reliable users to rate. This place needed something like this desperately. Too many trolls and high race bias among other problems

Start mentioning users who usually spend time in the rating section so i can start making the poll.

Only 10 users will be chosen because of .org restrictions.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D and scrunchables
Of course we start with @FunkyFlamingo

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and Mainstream
Good idea actually, like 80% of replies to every single thread are low effort shitposts (despite that being technically forbidden).

I don't read every Rating thread, so I don't know who actually posts often here. But active users who've demonstrated a good grasp on looks theory are @Looks234, @zDadun, @Orc, @BrahminBoss, @LooksThinker, @St.TikTokcel. And myself obviously. Probably more, but I've forgotten.

Knowledge alone doesn't make a reliable rater. You have to see past emotions & sympathies. Blackgymmax has more experience than arguably anyone, but goes into murder frenzy whenever he sees skin darker than #FFFFFF. FunkyFlamingo is a horrible suggestion, he's knowledgeable, but responsible for shitting this section up with his very own garbage threads daily.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, MaghrebGator, fufurjde and 3 others
@socialcel gave me good advice, everyone else i asked called me ltn and refused to elaborate

• Love it
Reactions: socialcel
Good idea actually, like 80% of replies to every single thread are low effort shitposts (despite that being technically forbidden).
Lol true, I only rate people who pm'ed me seriously. I'm definitely good at rating though since I'm fair, accurate, helpful and respectful, and had no complaints from the guys who pm'ed me.

I don't read every Rating thread, so I don't know who actually posts often here. But active users who've demonstrated a good grasp on looks theory are @Looks234, @zDadun, @Orc, @BrahminBoss, @LooksThinker, @St.TikTokcel. And myself obviously. Probably more, but I've forgotten.

Knowledge alone doesn't make a reliable rater. You have to see past emotions & sympathies. Blackgymmax has more experience than arguably anyone, but goes into murder frenzy whenever he sees skin darker than #FFFFFF. FunkyFlamingo is a horrible suggestion, he's knowledgeable, but responsible for shitting this section up with his very own garbage threads daily.
all blacks are ugly

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, CarrotMaxxer, scrunchables and 2 others
@forevermirin

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
all blacks are ugly
Yeah, and only Whites and White-looking Hapas with #FFFFFF skin have ever had consensual sex in human history. Other races are lying when they claim to.