Premature balding is a symptom of mental illness

Deleted member 3583

Deleted member 3583

The Square // ethnics mog // ethnics on MT2 crew
Disclaimer:
  • The information in this thread is targeted toward people that suffer from premature balding, i.e balding at 18 years of age.
  • Does not apply toward people balding in their thirties, with family history of balding etc, but it may be a factor to consider
Mental illnesses such as depression, anxiety and other shit can cause hair loss. Think about when people go through stressful periods in their life (temporary bad mental health), they typically experience some hair loss. Now imagine somebody with chronic bad mental health (due to various mental illness), they are also going to experience hair loss.

Women also lose hair when they're going through stressful periods, further proving that the issue is not necessarily always a DHT-related issue.

The route that PSL autists usually go down when they're balding at a worryingly young age is nuking their DHT levels, leading to depression, cucked erection quality, reddit soyboy tier sperm loads etc - all at an EXTREMELY young age. This will further harm their mental health and are likely to lead to cases of ldaring or even suicide - when you have no sex drive at 18 years of age, how are you going to be prepared to conquer the world every morning? You're essentially a castrated little bitch.

I agree with the general consensus of this forum that hair loss can be the CAUSE of bad mental health, but a lot of you need to ask yourself if you had good mental health prior to hair loss, and make conclusions from the answer.

I honestly believe that at least a decent proportion of you need to seek psychiatric help, as it may be a true aid to you, whether you're put on drugs or otherwise. Addressing your mental illness may induce the real self improvement that you need, as other facets will fall into place if you manage to treat your mental illness.

Another factor causing hair loss could be physical health, such as your diet, exercise levels etc, this also needs to be considered.

tldr: ur mental illness is causing ur hair loss and other shit. taking fin wont help u, you're already have cucked dht lvls jfl. u need a straitjacket asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, IdiAmin, getra and 5 others

Never had good mental health before it and before PSL

Never began tbh

well yeah, why would somebody with your base care about self improvement :feelskek:
20200821 182634 png

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, IdiAmin, Deleted member 1862 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 3583
keep crying for me with that old ass picture

probably STILL has a better v-taper than u gymcelled ngl
and ur self-improvement post was about balding which i don't have any genes for on either of my sides sucks to suck lol

mental illness is a symptom of premature balding tbh. worst trait by far

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 9511 and 5 others
G E N E T I C S

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
More like other way around. If you are balding young, people will laugh at you. It is unimaginable to balding in late teens. You must be in like 0.1%. Being bullied is never good for mental health.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, Salience and Satan
Disclaimer:
  • The information in this thread is targeted toward people that suffer from premature balding, i.e balding at 18 years of age.
  • Does not apply toward people balding in their thirties, with family history of balding etc, but it may be a factor to consider
Mental illnesses such as depression, anxiety and other shit can cause hair loss. Think about when people go through stressful periods in their life (temporary bad mental health), they typically experience some hair loss. Now imagine somebody with chronic bad mental health (due to various mental illness), they are also going to experience hair loss.

Women also lose hair when they're going through stressful periods, further proving that the issue is not necessarily always a DHT-related issue.

The route that PSL autists usually go down when they're balding at a worryingly young age is nuking their DHT levels, leading to depression, cucked erection quality, reddit soyboy tier sperm loads etc - all at an EXTREMELY young age. This will further harm their mental health and are likely to lead to cases of ldaring or even suicide - when you have no sex drive at 18 years of age, how are you going to be prepared to conquer the world every morning? You're essentially a castrated little bitch.

I agree with the general consensus of this forum that hair loss can be the CAUSE of bad mental health, but a lot of you need to ask yourself if you had good mental health prior to hair loss, and make conclusions from the answer.

I honestly believe that at least a decent proportion of you need to seek psychiatric help, as it may be a true aid to you, whether you're put on drugs or otherwise. Addressing your mental illness may induce the real self improvement that you need, as other facets will fall into place if you manage to treat your mental illness.

Another factor causing hair loss could be physical health, such as your diet, exercise levels etc, this also needs to be considered.

tldr: ur mental illness is causing ur hair loss and other shit. taking fin wont help u, you're already have cucked dht lvls jfl. u need a straitjacket asap
@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Boy you got it backwards
If you ever seen a psychiatrist in your life you would know that the first thing they prescribe are SSRIs which have higher incidence of erectile dysfunction than Finasteride
Most men will suffer from androgenic alopecia in their lifetime thats a fact so nuking DHT after puberty would do usualy nothing damaging to a man (your test will go up and if you got too much it may aromatise to estrogen and give you boobies) things like ED or gyno happen to about 1-2% of people on fin so spreading fear is realy not helpful for those who need hair to look decent

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, quakociaptockh, Deleted member 5145 and 2 others
OP is a lil bitch

Dutasteride actually cured my MPB, I've been on 5AR inhibitors for fucking YEARS

also it gave me a PERFECT skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, CsCurry, homo_faber and 4 others
OP is a lil bitch

Dutasteride actually cured my MPB, I've been on 5AR inhibitors for fucking YEARS

DHT is a trash hormone.
People who fear it are prepubescent boys and girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 3583 and IBD_M&A
u'r jatt or you'r not jacked ngl

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3583
OP is a lil bitch

its over for you you castrated dog
how do u cope when u wake up flaccid like a little bitch boy
kys asap
youve lost that natural masculine vibe, now you are a CUCK
@Satan

• JFL
Reactions: Satan
Boy you got it backwards
If you ever seen a psychiatrist in your life you would know that the first thing they prescribe are SSRIs which have higher incidence of erectile dysfunction than Finasteride
Most men will suffer from androgenic alopecia in their lifetime thats a fact so nuking DHT after puberty would do usualy nothing damaging to a man (your test will go up and if you got too much it may aromatise to estrogen and give you boobies) things like ED or gyno happen to about 1-2% of people on fin so spreading fear is realy not helpful for those who need hair to look decent
indeed. u nuke the strongest androgen in your body and u get no side effects whatsoever. halts balding!!

• +1
its over for you you castrated dog
how do u cope when u wake up flaccid like a little bitch boy
kys asap
youve lost that natural masculine vibe, now you are a CUCK
@Satan
Sad for your low T ass getting sides from 0.25 proscar

Now let's get you a hair system. Stop whining pussy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, CsCurry, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
Sad for your low T ass getting sides from 0.25 proscar

Now let's get you a hair system. Stop whining pussy
im crispy nw0 tbh, jus wanted to help out my niggas

• +1
im crispy nw0 tbh, jus wanted to help out my niggas
you're a fucking slant-eyed worm, no matter your hair you're still yellow so I mog you every second you breathe

I'm NW1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, sorrowfulsad, CsCurry and 1 other person
good thread tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
didnt read but if you suffer from hairloss just hope on finasteride. its not like you will use your dick for anything then masturbating and fucking used up single mums once your bald anyways

fin or rope it is once you balding

there is only one good reason to not take fin if you are balding - and thats when you already on duta

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CsCurry, Schizoidcel, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
Gonna rope on fin so the coroners don’t roast my dead corpse for being bald.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 9511 and Deleted member 3583
Having a bad mental state/being stressed or whatever is bad for your hair - but most people - especially myself - have horrible mental state because they are balding in their teens. Mental state was definitely fine before i started norwooding.

Honestly its a little irritating when a nw0 makes a thread to try to save the baldies - its always half assed dumpster fire tier solutions

ie: bro go see a therapist bro - translation: light your money on fire and take anti depressants which will fuck you 20x worse than fin

• +1
Having a bad mental state/being stressed or whatever is bad for your hair - but most people - especially myself - have horrible mental state because they are balding in their teens. Mental state was definitely fine before i started norwooding.

Honestly its a little irritating when a nw0 makes a thread to try to save the baldies - its always half assed dumpster fire tier solutions

ie: bro go see a therapist bro - translation: light your money on fire and take anti depressants which will fuck you 20x worse than fin
I can see your viewpoint
My ultimate point was that people experiencing premature hair loss should screen for an underlying health condition, rather than developing teenagers going straight to the nuclear option of fin/dut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
I think it's the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
My hairline and hair density started to deteriorate when my depression reached its worst

• +1
I know people on this forum always research carefully and never make claims without having clear evidence to back them up, but could we see some of this evidence please?

I know people on this forum always research carefully and never make claims without having clear evidence to back them up, but could we see some of this evidence please?
Anxiety -> stress -> diffuse thinning
This is well accepted everywhere, if u need a pubmed link to satisfy you I'm sure u could find one

Anxiety -> stress -> diffuse thinning
This is well accepted everywhere, if u need a pubmed link to satisfy you I'm sure u could find one
The type of diffuse thinning caused by stress is all over the head, and it regrows completely as soon as the stress is eliminated, MPB is different

Op are you White?

mental illness is a symptom of premature balding

bad mental health = bad lifestyle most likely
bad lifestyle = early balding

• +1