Premature ejaculation is a chad trait.

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Imagine being so chad you cum deliberately fast cause u know the bitchs pleasure doesnt matter since u have 10 bitches waiting for ur dong ( and even if u are not great fucking the bitches r going to keep wanting cause u r chad )

BUT HERE I AM A WEAK BETA CUCK THAT ONLY CARES ABOUT WOMEN PLEASURE WHEN IM HAVING SEX AND I CANT EVEN FEEL MY DICK ( LITERALLY MY DICK IS FUCKING NUMB )

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 2658 and 34 others
Imagine being so chad you cum deliberately fast cause u know the bitchs pleasure doesnt matter since u have 10 bitches waiting for ur dong ( and even if u are not great fucking the bitches r going to keep wanting cause u r chad )

BUT HERE I AM A WEAK BETA CUCK THAT ONLY CARES ABOUT WOMEN PLEASURE WHEN IM HAVING SEX AND I CANT EVEN FEEL MY DICK ( LITERALLY MY DICK IS FUCKING NUMB )
lions cum in like half a second so true

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, Deleted member 4464, EverythingMattersCel and 8 others
lions cum in like half a second so true
i wish i was a liontbh
they are fucking awesome, the fucking lioness do everything while they do basically nothing outside being gorgeous

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, Ritalincell, Deleted member 6723 and 7 others
I came in my pants when I kissed my first gf at 14
it's not a chad trait at all
I had to fucking go to a bathroom just to clean it all up ffs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, sorrowfulsad, Ritalincell and 18 others
I came in my pants when I kissed my first gf at 14
it's not a chad trait at all
I had to fucking go to a bathroom just to clean it all up ffs
YEAH IF U HAVE PREMATURE EJACULATION AND UR NOT A CHAD U R JUST A FUCKING LOSER
THATS HOW IT WORKS
EVERYTHING ON LIFE EVEN THE SHITTEST PARTS IS AWESOME IF UR CHAD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6723, Mongrelcel and 3 others
why tf is everyone in this forum obssessed with women not getting pleasure from sex. From a biological perspective if the women enjoys having sex with you that means she will want to have more sex with you, and she will be more likely to get pregnant.
Men who can have sex with the woman until she gets pregnant will be more likely to reproduce, meanwhile guys who cum immediately will only have that one chance to impregnate her and spread his genes.

I mean if u want to do it just to spite women go ahead I guess but it isn't a chad trait.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6723 and 15 others
why tf is everyone in this forum obssessed with women not getting pleasure from sex. From a biological perspective if the women enjoys having sex with you that means she will want to have more sex with you, and she will be more likely to get pregnant.
Men who can have sex with the woman until she gets pregnant will be more likely to reproduce, meanwhile guys who cum immediately will only have that one chance to impregnate her and spread his genes.

I mean if u want to do it just to spite women go ahead I guess but it isn't a chad trait.
I FUCKING WISH I HAD A 9INCH COCK AND I COULD CUM IN 5 MINUTES THEN DUMP THE WHORE AFTERWARDS BUT INSTEAD I AM WHAT YOU ARE TALKING- A WEAK CUCK THAT CARES ABOUT WOMEN PLEASURE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Warlow
chad that is skilled in bed mogs trash in bed chad.its not even about the woman tbh i feel like being able to satisfy a woman to sexual submission is incredible dopamine material.she will be begging for your cock and thats great.also just imagine her talking to her friends about how well you digged up them guts.compare that to "he is very gl but he came so fast" or "he is gl but his dick is tiny".being good at sex is ideal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 6723, Fear and 6 others
i wish i was a liontbh
they are fucking awesome, the fucking lioness do everything while they do basically nothing outside being gorgeous
Just sleep all day waiting for your lioness to give you food and sex theory

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 9568, sorrowfulsad and 3 others
Just sleep all day waiting for your lioness to give you food and sex theory
male lions fight invaders tho and are kicked out of the pride.male lions have it harder it just doesent look that way when they have their pride.males are much more likely to die than females and alot of them die very young trying to find and take over a pride by mogging the current leader.in short : male lions mog

Having PE is really annoying

male lions fight invaders tho and are kicked out of the pride.male lions have it harder it just doesent look that way when they have their pride.males are much more likely to die than females and alot of them die very young trying to find and take over a pride by mogging the current leader.in short : male lions mog
Just be the chad of every species theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
Just be the chad of every species theory
lion mogs hard.lioness tried to mog a clan of hyenas and steal their meal and they couldnt give less of a fuck then chad lion shows up.also notice how the slick females tried to seduce him in order to get permission to eat

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 5292 and improover
lion mogs hard.lioness tried to mog a clan of hyenas and steal their meal and they couldnt give less of a fuck then chad lion shows up.also notice how the slick females tried to seduce him in order to get permission to eat

JFL hyenas have zero respect for lioness.
This one is even more brutal. Not only he mogged the hyenas but also the 2 lioness

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Lux and Deleted member 4696

Most enjoyment from sex for the woman comes from the fact she's doing it with a top tier male. It's mental.

Seeing sex as a 'skill' you need to train, not as something you do naturally because it's fun, is ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Hightwolf and joeveniro
JFL hyenas have zero respect for lioness.
This one is even more brutal. Not only he mogged the hyenas but also the 2 lioness

wow what a mogging from the male at the end there.ffs over for lionesses

A beta male is focused on making sure the woman has a pleasurable experience because he exists solely for the woman. He is not a man, he has become an object for the woman to use.

Alpha males are focused solely on their own pleasure & gracefully deflect any objects the woman throws at him as he leaves the room after he nutted in three strokes, laughing in alpha pride along the way.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Warlow, joeveniro and 1 other person
Most notable lionmaxxer is @Pietrosiek

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Pietrosiek
Most enjoyment from sex for the woman comes from the fact she's doing it with a top tier male. It's mental.

Seeing sex as a 'skill' you need to train, not as something you do naturally because it's fun, is ridiculous.
I mean yeah I agree you shouldn't be 'training' your sex ability, but these people go above and beyond to make sure the woman isn't enjoying it

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 275
idk how whiteboys do sex but when it comes to ethnics, we just destroy the fucking girl

A beta male is focused on making sure the woman has a pleasurable experience because he exists solely for the woman. He is not a man, he has become an object for the woman to use.

Alpha males are focused solely on their own pleasure & gracefully deflect any objects the woman throws at him as he leaves the room after he nutted in three strokes, laughing in alpha pride along the way.
Jfld

she mirin, ill slay her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Stingray, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Just don't think twice about it, do your thing and move on;

it's one of those areas where overthinking will fuck you up in the long run, but I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and joeveniro
Just don't think twice about it, do your thing and move on;

it's one of those areas where overthinking will fuck you up in the long run, but I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about
This is why i cant feel my dick and am not able to cum.
Fucking brutal, women loves it but i dont feel shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568

Coping mechanism. Women have an organ solely for sexual pleasure, that should tell you how important it is to satisfy them.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Coping mechanism. Women have an organ solely for sexual pleasure, that should tell you how important it is to satisfy them.
i really dont care how important it is to them unless ltr tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and joeveniro
i really dont care how important it is to them unless ltr tbh jfl
I love giving bitches orgasms and good sex. They end up doing so much for you when you fuck them good.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and BigBoy
I love giving bitches orgasms and good sex. They end up doing so much for you when you fuck them good.
i cant understand how they cant get that,honestly hearing a woman moan even if she tries hard not to while you dig up them guts so well is in of itself such a turn on.seeing her give in to her nasty side while you trying you fuck her is incredible dopamine material.they treat you so well too and respect you much more as a man when you can give good dick.these dudes are coping.imagine being a terachad and getting her so wet just to completely disappoint her after cumming in 2 sec,i can guarantee your psl drops atleast 2 points

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 7753
i cant understand how they cant get that,honestly hearing a woman moan even if she tries hard not to while you dig up them guts so well is in of itself such a turn on.seeing her give in to her nasty side while you trying you fuck her is incredible dopamine material.they treat you so well too and respect you much more as a man when you can give good dick.these dudes are coping.imagine being a terachad and getting her so wet just to completely disappoint her after cumming in 2 sec,i can guarantee your psl drops atleast 2 points
I think a lot of these dudes have never had good sex and it shows. 50% of my enjoyment of sex is watching the woman in ecstasy on my dick. Like you said, very dopamine inducing. Plus no woman treats you as good as your mom does than a woman you fuck good. Your quality of life is improved greatly when you have a network of women that love your dick.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 9837 and 1 other person
muh i m selfish and i live in rage last time i had sex i came and fell asleep afterwards

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro
can you tell them what to do in social settings or some kind of affection ? or is this "end up doing so much for you" related to bedroom still?

You suffer from deathgrip. I have the same issue, however I think my dick has become more sensitive due to nofap. Slowly moved my foreskin up and down today, and it almost sent shockwaves through my body.

can you tell them what to do in social settings or some kind of affection ? or is this "end up doing so much for you" related to bedroom still?
Yeah social settings, outside of sex. Job opportunities, money, lunch/dinner dates (they pay), gifts, cooking, miscellaneous entertainment (Airbnb, jet ski, movies, etc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 3990
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 275, BigBoy and 3 others
I think a lot of these dudes have never had good sex and it shows. 50% of my enjoyment of sex is watching the woman in ecstasy on my dick. Like you said, very dopamine inducing. Plus no woman treats you as good as your mom does than a woman you fuck good. Your quality of life is improved greatly when you have a network of women that love your dick.
indeed bro,true words.if im not mistaken you are the black D mogger right?well you lucky you can achieve that dopamine without much work.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Yeah social settings, outside of sex. Job opportunities, money, lunch/dinner dates (they pay), gifts, cooking, miscellaneous entertainment (Airbnb, jet ski, movies, etc)
mainly because of big dick?

• +1
mainly because of big dick?
In my case, I think that’s a huge factor. Cuz my experiences are so different from other guys my age. Most people talk about dating like it’s a burden where men have to suffer. But my quality of life honestly went up so high when I started dating and sleeping with a lot of women.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 9568, joeveniro and 2 others
In my case, I think that’s a huge factor. Cuz my experiences are so different from other guys my age. Most people talk about dating like it’s a burden where men have to suffer. But my quality of life honestly went up so high when I started dating and sleeping with a lot of women.
how big? 7 something?

I doubt you get 90+% eq ? otherwise it would knock you out, wouldnt it?
That’s not how erections work. Your dick is made for your body. So a bigger dick will have more veins and arteries and the amount of blood used is probably minuscule compared to total circulation lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
what about the rest?how are you stamina wise for example?
Most rounds I’ve ever done is 5 in one go. I can last anywhere from 5 mins to 30 mins. That’s the thing there’s not much rest when your dick alone is stretching out her pussy more than she’s felt before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
i had only one interesting date
i got her to suck me off on a public park was so fucking nice
but
to be honest the best part was sitting with her on a bus stop with some classical music on the background while we talked random shit with her resting on my lap
damn it felt good wish i could do that again

• +1
Bitches become obsessed with you and will pamper you if you fuck them good all these dudes are coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696, Stingray, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
pics of measurements or larp. i've seen that vid of urs (no homo) and urs mogs mine just slightly in length and I'm 6.3/5.6 nbp at 100% erection

Last edited:
to be honest the best part was sitting with her on a bus stop with some classical music on the background while we talked random shit with her resting on my lap
damn it felt good wish i could do that again
Lol, it’s the little shit like this that make all the difference tbh. I remember listening to don’t by Bryson tiller with a chick sharing earphones at a party when the music went out. And I’ll always be happy when I remember that haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696, Deleted member 9837 and joeveniro
pics of measurements or larp. i've seen that vid of urs (no homo) and urs mogs mine just slightly in length and I'm 6.3/5.6 nbp at 100% erection
Run big dick game on tinder then. Send a dick pic and have girls down to fuck in a message or two.