Prenatal t

D

Deleted member 31887

Iron

High prenatal t (HPT) = Bigger dick, narrow hips, more high t face, - however will experience norwooding and have risk of being manlet

Low prenatal t (LPT) = Smaller dick, wider hips, less high t face - however will experience less balding norwooding and have lower risk of being manlet

Ideal if a balanced digit ratio - you get no balding, big dick, narrow hips, and a lot of height

HPT men are attracted to short women in order to balance out their high t genes to get to the ideal "genetic" setpoint of hormones
LPT men however will want a HPT woman to balance out their low t genes

However what I've observed is, LPT gays want to date low t gays and HPT gays want to date high t guys and its the same with lesbians. High t gay guys seem to want other muscular looking guys as low t guys want trannys. It makes sense considering that being gay is sort of about yourself in that sense (maybe?)

my digit ratio is pretty low and my face isnt high T necessarily

i do look kinda low trust tho bc of my brows

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
high prenatal t does not make you a manlet nor increase the risk of norwooding stop the cope it’s genes

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector
my digit ratio is pretty low and my face isnt high T necessarily

i do look kinda low trust tho bc of my brows
Its not an exact science, and theres always various factors to consider, however the average of each digit ratio will be consistent. Some people could have a certain digit ratio and not be high or low t as indicated.
high prenatal t does not make you a manlet nor increase the risk of norwooding stop the cope it’s genes
If the nutrition isn't there, then high prenatal t will make you compact but low prenatal t will make you tall but with wide hips. Height is a mix of genes and nutrition.

Last edited:
Isn't that figure of measuring provenly flawed? (Digit ratio to prenatal testosterone)
It seems accurate to me based on observing people, but as I say its not an exact science

Last edited:
Again with this cope study, most people have a longer ring finger yet how many are really masculine jfl ? Conversely, I’ve seen very high T people like Momoa, Ludgren, Cavil ect have a longer index finger. What’s that ? The most accurate way to measure Pren T is to look at your Browridge, Chin, and frame!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
My ring finger is longer by a big margin

but still got all the Low T side effects

maybe it's cuz I've had a cuck environment

thanks for the lifefuel
That's good
Again with this cope study, most people have a longer ring finger yet how many are really masculine jfl ? Conversely, I’ve seen very high T people like Momoa, Ludgren, Cavil ect have a longer index finger. What’s that ? The most accurate way to measure Pren T is to look at your Browridge, Chin, and frame!
They were born low t for some reason but had the bone mass and good environment growing up. The shape of the hand could also contribute to it obviously so it looks worse than it is.

That's good

They were born low t for some reason but had the bone mass and good environment growing up. The shape of the hand could also contribute to it obviously so it looks worse than it is.
They were not born low T at all. The study is flawed. There seems to be conflicting information regarding this shit, some say it determines Pren T, others say it shows high pren E( you could be both high E and T) and others say it determines nothing and is a cope. Your finger insertions also matter jfl.

They were not born low T at all. The study is flawed. There seems to be conflicting information regarding this shit, some say it determines Pren T, others say it shows high pren E( you could be both high E and T) and others say it determines nothing and is a cope. Your finger insertions also matter jfl.
I've seen it correlate irl, but mentioning my anecdotal experience is kind of dumb. At the very least take it as a thought experiment rather than fact.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I've seen it correlate irl, but mentioning my anecdotal experience is kind of dumb. At the very least take it as a thought experiment rather than fact.
My ring is bigger on both fingers by a decent margin yet my masculinity is around middle tbh. What do you mean by balanced ? Like 1:1? I guess that’s the best ?

Last edited:
  • +1

Last edited:

Tall, hight t face, wide hips, average dick, bald.

• +1
This, my point finger looks longer, but it is also placed much closer.

if measured ring finger is longer
It’s nearly impossible to look at peoples hands and figure it out unless the difference is massive jfl

• +1
Reactions: Sens