Preoximerianas is a massive delusional coper

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
@Preoximerianas says he is on same looks level with young alain delon and Vladimir pozner and he mogs amnesia jfl
He is 5 feet 2 Bengal wtf is that I thought you are Chinese, I did boxing for 3 months I will fuck you up so hard in a street fight:lul::lul::lul: Like I will crush your skull and ask you do you really mog do you really mog??? You are an fucking larper look at my a10 eyes schizo you will never have them look at those eyelashes I can steal your mother and now she my cumdumpster
Talking all that nonsense while looking like average Vietnamese who was tortured and beheaded by American moggers jfl at you
I would wrestle you just for fun I will ask everyone to film it just to embarass you ahahah

I don’t even know who any of those people even are

:lul:

But deadass I feel privileged rn with someone having a psycho rage against me. Feel like I really became apart of the community :love:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Basedprincess
Now you like that
You was talking different yesterday

Totally man, I even mog white Jesus so hard God had to intervene and be like “bro please he got crucified once already”

:feelshah:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Totally man, I even mog white Jesus so hard God had to intervene and be like “bro please he got crucified once already”

:feelshah:
Such a narcy i hope we will meet once
Look i did 4 months of boxing you don't have much chances

Such a narcy i hope we will meet once
Look i did 4 months of boxing you don't have much chances
You already know what I look like, about to be the most blessed meet-up ever to grace the Universe 🙏