Prepare for this site to get exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some ammunition you want?
Seems like Astro has uneven and unsymmetrical ears
looks like mewing can`t fix that!

View attachment 29724
C’mon. I can’t even see it. Face it, the guy is decent looking. We can’t attack him on asthetics. We must attack his character.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
C’mon. I can’t even see it. Face it, the guy is decent looking. We can’t attack him on asthetics. We must attack his character.

Your right, that would be the way to go.
Maybe it´s just because I overly focuse on these things that I see it more obviously, but nevertheless good to know mewing won`t affect it.

I can feel his autism through my screen

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
I
So @AstroSky now has an MTV interview and is planning on doxing the site for spite:
View attachment 29601

He is Jesus and you are the Jews who have rejected him, now face his wrath for the end is nigh, normies shall infiltrate the site and you shall fall into the abyss of sites riddled with soyboy cucks.
I am not worried if they show my face on american tv shows, at least I have a moment of fame
I'm not to worried since I only post my face in private chats

he's also a shill
I have shown my face three times on this site, but no one remembers it.
apparently I didn't become a meme like @FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I

I am not worried if they show my face on american tv shows, at least I have a moment of fame

I have shown my face three times on this site, but no one remembers it.
apparently I didn't become a meme like @FatmanO

Legit would be a social death sentence if people at my school found my account here

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 656 and mojopin
Legit would be a social death sentence if people at my school found my account here
My head of year found out me and my mate were in the school chess team and during assembly we sat shaking, knowing the power was in his hands. Lo and behold I now wake up with PTSD grenades going off n shit remembering him announce we were in the team.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and dogtown
My head of year found out me and my mate were in the school chess team and during assembly we sat shaking, knowing the power was in his hands. Lo and behold I now wake up with PTSD grenades going off n shit remembering him announce we were in the team.

Imagine that but about a fucking ‘site about depressed virgins’ it could not get worse.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Imagine that but about a fucking ‘site about depressed virgins’ it could not get worse.
group of depressed virgins
site of depressed virgins
I don't really give a shit if people know I use this site tbh. I just embrace any comments I'm a narcissist by telling people I love myself and they find it charming.
Fuark I feel like a retardcel I never realised there was a >> quote shortcut

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, kobecel, theropeking and 1 other person
Haha just wait when he mentions this site. Will post pics of his chin everyday. One must be blind to not see his EXTREMELY recessed chin
So if mewing can't even fix the best mewers recessed chin, what fucking hope do I have. Jfl its over. Never began

So @AstroSky now has an MTV interview and is planning on doxing the site for spite:
View attachment 29601

He is Jesus and you are the Jews who have rejected him, now face his wrath for the end is nigh, normies shall infiltrate the site and you shall fall into the abyss of sites riddled with soyboy cucks.
I'M STILL WAITING to appear on MTV

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Ritalincel
Status
Not open for further replies.