Reactions: MaghrebGator and Gilbert_Durandal
he’s literally rambling, don’t listen to him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, randomop, wsada and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, ascension, dimorphism and 2 others
How is this guy unironically the president whats wrong with the USA. Trump as well for other reasons. Bush was the last US president that had the vibe for such a position

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, BrahminBoss, wsada and 7 others
How is this guy unironically the president whats wrong with the USA. Trump as well for other reasons. Bush was the last US president that had the vibe for such a position
This is the most american thing to ever happen

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and TsarTsar444
Because all of these dudes get picked on the basis of popularity not on what they can actually do. Most people don’t do research before voting. They kinda just go along with the little they’ve seen on TV or who their friends are voting for.

And this goes not just for American presidents but politics in general. That’s how Latin America ended up with such shitty presidents

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, MaghrebGator and TsarTsar444
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and MaghrebGator
Th 4089619153

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
He gives peak american wasp presidential vibes, but mogged by Regan
Yeah Reagan and Kennedy were by far the most elegant presidents US ever had

Only two people you could see they had charisma and personality

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Because all of these dudes get picked on the basis of popularity not on what they can actually do. Most people don’t do research before voting. They kinda just go along with the little they’ve seen on TV or who their friends are voting for.

And this goes not just for American presidents but politics in general. That’s how Latin America ended up with such shitty presidents
Yeah but problem is the candidates themselves all suck balls now, Hillary was shit because a women president of the US is horrific thought, the Santis guy now is too short etc. Biden does have the vibe for a president but only if he became one 20 years earlier, too old now for this, he is legit senile. What happened to the stern wasp chad leaders

What does he mean by that

Yeah Reagan and Kennedy were by far the most elegant presidents US ever had

Only two people you could see they had charisma and personality
Regan thinking of it now, doesn't count tbh because he was originally an actor so ofcourse he would have Charisma. But fully agree on Kenedy, he was the most mogger president the US ever had, watching his speaches and you see others dont come close to it

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and MaghrebGator

This is why your supposed to vet these people from voting (assuming the process of voting not tempered with at all).

Statistically this is women due to their brain chemistry, and also people with conflict of interest (perhaps immigrants), psychopaths/sociopaths etc.)

A good and bad thing is that the president dosent really have as much power as youd think. The real issue is that the president refers to the "fruit of the tree". Meaning, the "roots" have long since found home in the depths of the system.

Latin America will never be allowed to prosper because of being US neighbours

But yeah, democracy is a entertainment show. It's a joke to think that somehow the majority has this divine way of always electing the right person when they can't even choose properly what pants to wear.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Meme presidents

More important question: Why so many left handed USA presidents after WWII? Almost 50% of left handed presidents despite being only 10% of the USA population.

• Woah
Trumps mogs every other president

• +1

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Latinolooksmaxxer
Trumps mogs every other president
I cant comment that much because i dont know what he did and his policies, i would agree with you about this only if he wasn't an Israeli slave like all other presidents, lost me at the Jerusalem Israel capital shenanigan

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
His dad looked too geriatric
true put George doesn't give me the vibe of a president put anyway who do you think is going to win the election

• +1
true put George doesn't give me the vibe of a president put anyway who do you think is going to win the election
Biden will win ngl. You can come back to this post November 2024 and see how wrong I was

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and |Daddy_Zygos|
Biden will win ngl. You can come back to this post November 2024 and see how wrong I was
for some reason I think trump is going to win like which key states to win this years election

Biden i believe, I think this will be a silent majority situation, if you are chronically online it would lead to a belief that Trump will win from this hype and from how much of a vegetable Biden is, but "normies" don't care because they dont even watch the news or anything politics related, to then Trump bad because racism, haha he said covfefe and shiet.

• +1
for some reason I think trump is going to win like which key states to win this years election
Nah, the odds for Trump will worsen as the year goes on 100%. It won't be a blowout but it's pretty obvious there are no real circumstances to unseat an incumbent this year

• +1
Biden i believe, I think this will be a silent majority situation, if you are chronically online it would lead to a belief that Trump will win from this hype and from how much of a vegetable Biden is, but "normies" don't care because they dont even watch the news or anything politics related, to then Trump bad because racism, haha he said covfefe and shiet.
Nah, the odds for Trump will worsen as the year goes on 100%. It won't be a blowout but it's pretty obvious there are no real circumstances to unseat an incumbent this year
I spent to much time in the internet jfl put if biden wins I would be surprised

I spent to much time in the internet jfl put if biden wins I would be surprised
Biden didnt have any fuckup during his term, his vegetative docile state is working for him in such case. Trump had Floyd and Corona thing (obviously irrelevant to him but happened under him)

• +1
Do you think it was rigged?
No ngl. Influenced by joos sure but not rigged. I don't know why people expected Trump to win amidst an economic crash that he was seen as at least partly responsible for, it's not like he was super popular before it either

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel