Pressing ice cubes against your nose might decrease it (at least temporarily)

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italians 🇮🇹
Never actually tried that, but every time I get out of my daily cold bath, my nose gets less bulbous...

So, gonna try pressing ice cubes against my nose 5-10 minutes, to see what happens.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Mouthbreath, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Never actually tried that, but every time I get out of my daily cold bath, my nose gets less bulbous...

So, gonna try pressing ice cubes against my nose 5-10 minutes, to see what happens.
"why does he always go to the bathroom every 15 minutes?" "yeah I know becky he's so weird!"

meanwhile he frantically presses ice cubes against his nose because he's too poor for rhino..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zerotohero, A23ghskung, germanlooks and 5 others
"why does he always go to the bathroom every 15 minutes?" "yeah I know becky he's so weird!"

meanwhile he frantically presses ice cubes against his nose because he's too poor for rhino..
Surgeries are for pussies, always try to naturally looksmax when possible

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, ArcticStorm and Deleted member 9670
you can't just change cartilage by cooling it, it might get like 2% smaller in the short-term, but if you have a serious problem with boxy / bulbous tip, u need surgery. It's not even risky or super expensive so you have no excuse not to do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
you can't just change cartilage by cooling it, it might get like 2% smaller in the short-term, but if you have a serious problem with boxy / bulbous tip, u need surgery. It's not even risky or super expensive so you have no excuse not to do it
what about tret on nose

what about tret on nose
some people said it's bs and could permanently fuck up your skin so I'd be careful with that, with most bulbous noses the problem is not only thick skin but also excess cartilage so the tret wouldn't really address that

some people said it's bs and could permanently fuck up your skin so I'd be careful with that, with most bulbous noses the problem is not only thick skin but also excess cartilage so the tret wouldn't really address that
no tret stops new cartliage from forming, wouldn't fuck skin would make it look better

not the same as a rhino but could be useful for bulbous tips

Yes try to naturally looksmax where possible, and yes rhino is definitely one of the surgeries which can very easily make you enter uncanny territory
but saying surgeries is for pussies is legit braindead, Im not going to even go into detail as to how stupid this opinion is
and this will legit do almost nothing, you just have bdd

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and AlexBrown84
Yes try to naturally looksmax where possible, and yes rhino is definitely one of the surgeries which can very easily make you enter uncanny territory
but saying surgeries is for pussies is legit braindead, Im not going to even go into detail as to how stupid this opinion is
and this will legit do almost nothing, you just have bdd
I have severely bdd, my nose is not as bulbous as that of most people but I still can't stand it

I have severely bdd, my nose is not as bulbous as that of most people but I still can't stand it
By telling yourself that the process of icing your nose is doing something reducing the size of your nose, youre more likely just seeing your nose in a more realistic sense if ya get me

look at justin bieber and jon erik hexum. they both have slightly bulbous and big noses, but it fits their faces and doesn't detract any appeal.

maybe your bdd makes it looks way worse than it is, could be the case.

be real with yourself. if your nose looks way worse than theirs than maybe you need surgery, otherwise it's not your main problem

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 13847
no tret stops new cartliage from forming, wouldn't fuck skin would make it look better

not the same as a rhino but could be useful for bulbous tips
ok but there is too much cartilage already and you can't just make it shrink when your genes determined it to look like that,
you mean it only thins the skin on top? even so, if you have boxy tip, it's the shape of cartilage not the size, and that can only be corrected with surgery

look at justin bieber and jon erik hexum. they both have slightly bulbous and big noses, but it fits their faces and doesn't detract any appeal.

maybe your bdd makes it looks way worse than it is, could be the case.

be real with yourself. if your nose looks way worse than theirs than maybe you need surgery, otherwise it's not your main problem
20211116 135651

Like, here is my nose looking straight into the camera... it's not really as bulbous as that of some people I have seen here, but I still think it looks horrendous

View attachment 1412986

Like, here is my nose looking straight into the camera... it's not really as bulbous as that of some people I have seen here, but I still think it looks horrendous
it's not as bad as you think, it doesn't ruin your face even though you might think it does..

I actually have almost the same nose as you, looks very similar. I'm planning to get a tip reduction next year, where cartilage from the top of the nose is removed. ngl our noses pull us down 0.5 PSL point maybe, but it's not too bad.

you are very decent looking otherwise. Like high tier normie I'd say, despite your non-ideal nose

Can you change the shape by pushing on the nasal bone itself?

it's not as bad as you think, it doesn't ruin your face even though you might think it does..

I actually have almost the same nose as you, looks very similar. I'm planning to get a tip reduction next year, where cartilage from the top of the nose is removed. ngl our noses pull us down 0.5 PSL point maybe, but it's not too bad.

you are very decent looking otherwise. Like high tier normie I'd say, despite your non-ideal nose
>it's not so bad
>pull us down 0,5 PSL points

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

>it's not so bad
>pull us down 0,5 PSL points

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
bro a a smaller nose ain't gonna make you gigachad, you will look the same but a slightly better

stop coping with icecubes and actually do the surgery if you wan't to fix it:lul:

I improved mine literally doing that, did a whole thread about it:

you literally lost weight that was all, unless you can prove these stupid """exercises""" changed your nose shape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770

maybe you can try using low-dose corticosteroid on nose skin to get it thinner