Prestigious european unis are fucking suifuel

GrowthReaper

GrowthReaper

born to mog, forced to slay
My university is FILLED with 6'3 euro moggers. Fucking wide-framed, well proportioned slayers, not even lanklets man, shit looks like Fashion Week

Everybody is at least HTN due to proper nutrition. And unlike the jewish melting pot unis of the US, it is 100% white. Not one curry or fatass bringing down the standards. EVERYONE is white, well-fed, NT and fit.

I used to be like 98th percentile in my high school (tbf it was public and diverse), but in this uni I'm like 60-70th at best. My only hope of success is dating apps because then I get access to other dating markets

Fucking brutal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, SubhumanCurrycel and Xangsane
what country

of my dick?
if you claim something then u need to send pics. Otherwise your thread has same validity as me claiming everyone in upper caste weddings look like Sendhil ramamurthy

if you claim something then u need to send pics. Otherwise your thread has same validity as me claiming everyone in upper caste weddings look like Sendhil ramamurthy
what do you want pictures of? The crowds there?

These unis are like 50% international students, most of whom are from northern europe, and as you can imagine those are the biggest moggers.
lol makes sense now

are there any latino/moroccan manlets in there?

it must be fucking brutal

I would do that to get my point across but I don't have classes this month
then come back to this thread after a month. @St.TikTokcel backed up his claims with photos

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
lol makes sense now

are there any latino/moroccan manlets in there?

it must be fucking brutal
zero, maybe in other courses but I'm in econ so it's literally all wealthy europeans

it is fucking brutal, man, the girls are all attractive too so there's that at least