Preston Dalit dog nuke me back to the slums of Sowcarpet

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
@Preston your last chance to take revenge for 3000 years of Brahmanical hegemony and patriarchy.Permaban me dog.

I dont know how this account got accepted anyways I would have thought of better username than "BrahminBoss"

I was just trying to create an account for my Aryan friend whsose got acc got deleted never thought it would get accepted since I didnt even bother to change device lol ,guess mods want schizo users back to add spice xD

Im Rabid Rosaries alt as some of may have guessed. Everything is fine with me. I tried leanmaxing but lost like one percent body fat jfl over for famine genetics. Just bought t3 and clen to speed up this shit cant wait to be lean. Have also got good poojetas chatting me up on hinge but I just ghost them since I dont want to even try for pussy until Im like 10 percent bf and skin maxed neck maxed. This forum seems dead btw :ROFLMAO: lets hope things pick up steam by january. We need schizo users and narcy cunts mog battles again. Ill be back in Feb to March mostly.

This pic was a month ago have lost some weight since and turns out my zygos are really high set lol they be popping in some lighting now:
View attachment 1936983 (keep barking for me u abused dogs"muh frauding" meanwhile i took this in a fucking washroom with dalit lighting jfl @ u)

Femlet Poojetas I got on hinge: but I just ghost them man Im hermitmaxing manifesting semenretaining rape eat maxing atm . No crumb of pussy until Im maxxed out atleast 96 percent looks wise

View attachment 1936986 View attachment 1936987 View attachment 1936988

^bitch asking me for netflix after like 2 sentences we have like a 14 inch height difference xd

Things are going too well in fact I miss that nigger @Korea he was the guy who bullied me to the point of me buying tret diet maxing gym maxing cal deficit etc I got blackpilled in December but didnt start looksmaxing until the Korea beef (was like 24 percent bf in feb). Beefing with @MakinItHappenReturn was like fighting a child who lost his candy in comparison we need high T DOM nigger sudhras like @Korea back

Forum turns me into abused dog so I am leaving until Feb-March I am unironically abused sudhra for this forum

Keep barking for me btw

And remember the best looksmax you can do after leanmax is to leave this forum.

//RabidRosaries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, the BULL, Sny and 2 others
Who cares drink a beer and calm down

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
we will never forget the picture of you shirtless with your grandma staring at the camera.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, chinpilled69, Deleted member 24117 and 4 others
we will never forget the picture of you shirtless with your grandma staring at the camera.
Indeed I was very subhuman. Forum was best thing to happen to me tbh I doubt many users can say that most just become mentalcels.

//RabidRosaries

• +1
Reactions: to be human
😹😹😹☝️☝️☝️☝️🤙🤙🤙🤙 bye Yakhi

• JFL
  • JFL
Pics aren't loading.

Also, just saying...if Aryan invasion theory is true, a North-Indian dalit would have more Aryan blood in him than any Dravidian Brahmin tbh. Taking pride in being an Aryan rape-baby sounds cucked af anyways.

• JFL
Show results please Mr Rosaries.

i hope you rope dog