Pros
Blue eyes
Think neck
Good bigonial width
Decent under eye for curry

Cons
Pale ashy skin
Weak brows
0 harmony ( bigonial to bizygo is embarrassing)
Lack of hollow cheeks potential after leaning down
Hairline looks receded at 16
Acne
Non compact midface even for your short skull
Nose needs rhino incel tier
Low pfl
Uee
Asymmetry
Bad lateral zygo projection

I think it’s over buddy boyo not even cappinn or trolling cause of beef. You can consider everything I’ve said and you’ll know for yourself.5’6 is just the nail in the coffin

Last edited:
If you leaned and got a skinnier face you’d probably look extremely appealing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Gaygymmaxx
Pros
Blue eyes
Think neck
Good bigonial width
Decent under eye for curry

Cons
Pale ashy skin
Weak brows
0 harmony ( bigonial to bizygo is embarrassing)
Hairline looks receded at 16
Acne
Non compact midface even for your short skull
Nose needs rhino incel tier
Low pfl
Uee
Asymmetry
Bad lateral zygo projection

I think it’s over buddy boyo not even cappinn or trolling cause of beef. You can consider everything I’ve said and you’ll know for yourself.5’6 is just the nail in the coffin
Don't be angry that I mogged you even with filters and fraud yakhi, us deathnics need to stick together

Apes together strong.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Don't be angry that I mogged you even with filters and fraud yakhi, us deathnics need to stick together

Apes together strong.
Keep coping that u mog me and that I’m “frauding” lmao. Still don’t know how you haven’t roped yet wonder what goes on in that brain of yours

your face is dimorphic for a manlet

Not one of you niggers gave me a fucking rating for fucks sake

You do know I’m in the sun and one part of the face sometimes receives substantially more light right or do they not teach you anything in school
Not talking about light retard

Eye area looks brutal for a 16 year old.

I don't use PSL autism.

I think you take bad pics though bro. Your face is very ogre but you have shit tier frame. If you were gymcelled and 5'10, you'd have high SMV and could bag MTB-HTBs regularly

anyone that says you're less than 4.5psl is crazy I think. I think I'll say you're at least 5psl because your bone structure brutally mogs the typical high tier normie
5'11" is a htn height

if gymmaxxed and highschoolathletemaxxed, would be basically chad smv in highschool

your actual height puts you down to ltn - mtn overall smv

• +1
I don't use PSL autism.

I think you take bad pics though bro. Your face is very ogre but you have shit tier frame. If you were gymcelled and 5'10, you'd have high SMV and could bag MTB-HTBs regularly
Nigger my bidelt to hip is 1.5 suck my cock about bad frame

AND I AM GYMCELLED 😡😡😡

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
anyone that says you're less than 4.5psl is crazy I think. I think I'll say you're at least 5psl because your bone structure brutally mogs the typical high tier normie
5'11" is a htn height

if gymmaxxed and highschoolathletemaxxed, would be basically chad smv in highschool

your actual height puts you down to ltn - mtn overall smv
Brutal how badly I was robbed of success by my 5"0 whore mother

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito and Growth Plate
Nigger my bidelt to hip is 1.5 suck my cock about bad frame

AND I AM GYMCELLED 😡😡😡
you're not gymcelled. Your waist to shoulder ratio should be 1.61 ideally. You still have a fair amount of lifting left till you can consider yourself gymcelled

you're not gymcelled. Your waist to shoulder ratio should be 1.61 ideally. You still have a fair amount of lifting left till you can consider yourself gymcelled
Real :feelswah:

I'll get to 1.61 soon I am PEDmaxxed and gymcelling hard

Dawg you're an ogre lmaooo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Real :feelswah:

I'll get to 1.61 soon I am PEDmaxxed and gymcelling hard
1.5 is pretty pathetic tbh. No offence. Spam lateral raises nigga

4 psl honest rating not involving beef
just lol. he facially mogs you to death even after your ascension

even with your height vs his actual height, if a girl, held on gunpoint, was forced to choose who she would rather let impregnate her, she would choose @zv1212 because he's half white with blue eyes and objectively is higher psl than you and face is king

girls would look at you like a creep oldcel and look at @zv1212 as an NT cute guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531 and Deleted member 15827
Good base for chad face but your villager nose decreases smv

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate

even with your height vs his actual height, if a girl, held on gunpoint, was forced to choose who she would rather let impregnate her, she would choose @zv1212 because he's half white with blue eyes and objectively is higher psl than you and face is king

girls would look at you like a creep oldcel and look at @zv1212 as an NT cute guy
Keep coping midget

• JFL
being a manlet sucks ass so much how do you cope with getting heightmogged constantly

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 15827
also you have a lot of masculine facial features probably chadlite if you were over 6 foot

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1

real

@RabidRosaries you are only htn in india (with frauded pics)

anywhere else you are subhuman beyond belief

7.5/10 if jacked and 5'11

napoleon mogged
stfu you fucking faggot you have a gay ass voice you read shitty comics and you are 4'8 its over for you no gym for your height and your severe autism

• JFL
  • +1
real

@RabidRosaries you are only htn in india

anywhere else you are subhuman beyond belief
Says the weak mtn i was voted chadlite in india at 20 percent bf and you? Pushing 14 percent and still 0 hollow cheeks or angularity except in the ogre lower third. Know your place midget

Says the weak mtn i was voted chadlite in india at 20 percent bf and you? Pushing 14 percent and still 0 hollow cheeks or angularity except in the ogre lower third. Know your place midget
mog battle incoming

mog battle incoming
Lol this forum votes anyone white even though they look subhuman like you . Ur irl exper Should reveal it boyo has a girl ever looked at you twice

Lol this forum votes anyone white even though they look subhuman like you . Ur irl exper Should reveal it boyo has a girl ever looked at you twice
send non frauded non filter pic so i can make it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
id rather be 5"1 than look like you tbh
yeah he probably has lower smv even though he heightmogs you. face and phenopill. you would get in less trouble for approaching white girls than him. girls would be more likely to go out of their way to become friends with you than him. it's so obvious and if he denies my last 2 sentence then he's coping and retarded. white girls would look at him like a creepy ugly somali refugee. it's not "that over" for him but he probably needs surgery before he can even befriend an ugly girl unless he's really tall and somehow softmaxxes enough to make a difference

so brutal

• JFL