Pretend im not a manlet

yeah he probably has lower smv even though he heightmogs you. face and phenopill. you would get in less trouble for approaching white girls than him. girls would be more likely to go out of their way to become friends with you than him. it's so obvious and if he denies my last 2 sentence than he's coping and retarded. white girls would look at him like a creepy ugly somali refugee. it's not "that over" for him but he probably needs surgery before he can even befriend an ugly girl unless he's really tall and somehow softmaxxes enough to make a difference
bro chill he wasnt even being mean :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
bro chill he wasnt even being mean :lul:
not trying to be mean to him. was just laying out the indisputable brutal facts. it's better than being delusional and getting brutally rejected

If you leaned and got a skinnier face you’d probably look extremely appealing
He just needs to learn to chew properly to decrease the size of his buccinators and obicularis. I personally intend to get botox in these muscles just to speed it up. like this guy

Lol this forum votes anyone white even though they look subhuman like you . Ur irl exper Should reveal it boyo has a girl ever looked at you twice
that's only true to an extent and girls think the same way which is all that matters

He just needs to learn to chew properly to decrease the size of his buccinators and obicularis. I personally intend to get botox in these muscles just to speed it up. like this guy
I remember that guy, I thought his surgeries went really well. Hope yours go good too

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
that's only true to an extent and girls think the same way which is all that matters
No they don’t lol. Coloured eyes weren’t even a thing on lookism it’s when retarded teenagers like you filled .org that it became an autistic meme. And race doesn’t exist after htn. Height always matters keep coping midget I can fuck your oneitis whenever I want after softmax

No they don’t lol. Coloured eyes weren’t even a thing on lookism it’s when retarded teenagers like you filled .org that it became an autistic meme. And race doesn’t exist after htn. Height always matters keep coping midget I can fuck your oneitis whenever I want after softmax
tell me what girls you slayed
no one who is actually above average is incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
tell me what girls you slayed
no one who is actually above average is incel
Agreed. I don’t think he’s above average tho. Read my analysis of his face without judgement. It’s the first coming

You are a mid tier normie