PretendBeingGaymaxxing to get laid with women?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
Saw a post on r/teenagers about this gay guy who had agreed with a female friend to have sex despite her knowing he was gay.

This means either truecels are so ugly that gay dudes get more pussy than them, or it means that if a woman thinks youre gay she wont even see it as sex which means that your appearance wont matter as she just sees it as doing a friendly favour

Im gonna assume its the latter because almost everyone on r/teenagers is subhuman, and gay guys usually have cuck appearance, and their mannerisms are extremely unattractive to straight women.

Gaymaxx for completely straight truecels?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 15575
Saw a post on r/teenagers about this gay guy who had agreed with a female friend to have sex despite her knowing he was gay.

This means either truecels are so ugly that gay dudes get more pussy than them, or it means that if a woman thinks youre gay she wont even see it as sex which means that your appearance wont matter as she just sees it as doing a friendly favour

Im gonna assume its the latter because almost everyone on r/teenagers is subhuman, and gay guys usually have cuck appearance, and their mannerisms are extremely unattractive to straight women.

• JFL
Reactions: sly shinkai

Huh?

gay chads gonna chad

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Interesting im gonna try sometime

Cope @ thinking gay men look like shit. Faggy ass bitches are redpilled about looks since young age same as women, they are better looksmaxxers and invest much more money in their looks such as hair transplant, rhino, fillers and implants. Average gay faggy bitch nigga is better looking than average normie male

Cope @ thinking gay men look like shit. Faggy ass bitches are redpilled about looks since young age same as women, they are better looksmaxxers and invest much more money in their looks such as hair transplant, rhino, fillers and implants. Average gay faggy bitch nigga is better looking than average normie male
They use makeup and have low prenatal T. Basicly soymaxxed

Most females just see gay men as they would a female friend probably. I doubt too many are sleeping with them.

Most females just see gay men as they would a female friend probably. I doubt too many are sleeping with them.
women have sex together even as „straight“

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Lawton88
women have sex together even as „straight“

A lot of them lie about that mess and many times they are just kissing on each other to get the guys they are after worked up. Those surveys are straight BS as females say they are bisexual for PC reasons when they aren't. Before all this was pushed in society/media less females reported being gay or bisexual than males did.

Lol. When I went clubbing with my one buddy everyone thought he was gay the way he danced. Sometimes girls would dance with him but when he tried to make a move they said "oh I was dancing with you cause I thought you were gay". Maybe arguably it wouldn't be a bad way to befriend girls so you can get some experience talking to them*, but I'm not convinced most girls will bang a dude depending whether he's gay or not.

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Dude women most times just wanna befriend gay men. It's almost dead on arrival. You guys act like just being gay is this ultimate privilege and you'll just get everything

Some women fetishize getting fucked by gay men, that's a real thing not even kidding, saw an article about that on Wikipedia