Pretty boy > Masculine chad (undeniable proof)

improover

improover

#JamesGang
It is said that masculine chads have a broader sexual appeal and because of that they're superior to pretty boys.
F07F30B6 86FB 4167 8DD4 9F5873359C48
Chad thundercock

While the former is true, the latter isn't.
Broader appeal isn't necessarily better, if someone appeals to 30~50 year olds they have a broader appeal than someone who appeals to 20~30 year olds.
But how is that better? You're just getting lower quality women, at this point I rather stay home and masturbate.
Hqdefault 9

While the broader appeal of masculine chads is undeniable, the appeal of prettyboys to JBs is also undeniable. And according to this scientific research, JB IS THE PRIME AGE.
1591047737468 1

Another fact is: Masculine Chads are literally getting cucked left and right by pretty boys.
Since the sexual liberation of women they have been getting slayed at younger ages, so what masculine chads are getting is nothing but used up meat from pretty boys.
Pretty boys get to enjoy prime meat
Dbsb1589 20190626500841 2

masculine chads are left with bones
Download 58

Now you might be saying, "well, but pretty boys don't last too long" which is true most of the time, but do you really want to spend your whole life just having casual sex? As for me I rather settle down with a wife.
Then pretty boy is also ideal, you get to slay when you're young and you then get the priviledge of even picking a virgin girl.

This is why
PITT FUCKING MOGS
Brad Pitt is the most superior male that has ever existed.
He got to enjoy the pretty boy life
AND masculine high T life.
Brad pitt portrait london october 1988 news photo 121163696 1565374000
MV5BYTU2MjQ0NmYtMzNiNS00ZGExLWIyYjgtOTkwMjY3YjEyZmQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ3Nzk5MTU V1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: s3-s3, Kilimanjaro, JeremyMeeks and 14 others
Wow great thread man Great to see someone who share the same idea as me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and Good_Little_Goy
based thread aside from the pitt part
pitt = looks like shitt

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, s3-s3, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and Deleted member 5385
Yeah. Prettyboys mogs tbh. Its also better to look younger than your age as a guy, cuz you can slay younger girls.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JeremyMeeks, ToursOverBoyo2020, mido the slayer and 1 other person
The only downside to being a prettyboy is that other men will respect you less, also they can beat you up.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, s3-s3, Deleted member 6873 and 4 others
IMG 20200721 165434

me looking for the looksmaxing advice

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and noorwoodinfinite
Masthetic is ideal. You get best of both worlds.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Deleted member 6272, s3-s3 and 4 others
Golden currymaxing is where its at
Screenshot 20200720 144216 Samsung Internet

• JFL
Reactions: wasted
And according to this scientific research, JB IS THE PRIME AGE.

You are misinterpreting the chart. Chart says that highest percentage of woman that are fuckable is between 14-16 which merely says that some future landwhales are still fuckable at this age. However, it does not say that Stacy's prime is 14-16.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
thx for the lifefuel

You are misinterpreting the chart. Chart says that highest percentage of woman that are fuckable is between 14-16 which merely says that some future landwhales are still fuckable at this age. However, it does not say that Stacy's prime is 14-16.
Cope, they weren't shown pictures of the general population but an already set pictures of fuckable women

Masthetic is ideal. You get best of both worlds.
Agreed, although it's pretty damn hard to pinpoint the exact features of that.

A "true" prettyboy isn't ideal, somebody who relies solely on collagen, hair, and colouring. The more bones the better. Chico has good bones, Bieber doesn't, for example.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, s3-s3 and Mayorga
Cope, they weren't shown pictures of the general population but an already set pictures of fuckable women

The chart says that only ~73% of woman at age 19 are fuckable. Clearly they are below average and not Stacies, so my point stands.

Prettyboy and masc mix mogs

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, AscendingHero and s3-s3
The chart says that only ~73% of woman at age 19 are fuckable. Clearly they are below average and not Stacies, so my point stands.
Fuckable and attractive are different things

A "true" prettyboy isn't ideal, somebody who relies solely on collagen, hair, and colouring. The more bones the better. Chico has good bones, Bieber doesn't, for example.
True but I don't agree that the more the bones the better since too much bones might hinder the pretty boy look

Then explain difference between sexual attractiveness and fuckability.
Are you a fucking female? How the fuck do you not know these concepts?
If a female offers itself to a male she doesn't need to be attractive to get laid, she just needs to not be hideous.

Dn read, but Zach Cox look is ideal for slaying at the year of our lord 2020

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
boneless subhuman cope
<<<<<<<<<<

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
<<<<<<<<<<<
0D3A8285 EEC1 46DB A306 04C47D0C4332

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Are you a fucking female? How the fuck do you not know these concepts?
If a female offers itself to a male she doesn't need to be attractive to get laid, she just needs to not be hideous.
Sexual attractivness is a scale and hideous landwhales are also on the scale.

fuckable
NOUN: A person that is attractive enough to fuck.

Hence sexual attractivness and fuckability describe the same concept.

kys greycel.

Sexual attractivness is a scale and hideous landwhales are also on the scale.

fuckable
NOUN: A person that is attractive enough to fuck.

Hence sexual attractivness and fuckability describe the same concept.

kys greycel.
Do you even know what greycel means you absolute moron? Lurk more. You literally proved my point you low IQ subhuman, hideous landwhales are in the sexual attractiveness scale but they aren't considered fuckable among normal men. Sexual attractiveness is a scale and fuckability is a threshold

with girls it's pretty boy

With women it's dom chad

Dom mogs cause you can't slay underage girls also pretty boys age into twinks

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
The only downside to being a prettyboy is that other men will respect you less, also they can beat you up.
Not of you know karate and some fighting skills

prettyboy with some muscles and some fighting skills will get high repsect

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and zeroshame
Do you even know what greycel means you absolute moron? Lurk more. You literally proved my point you low IQ subhuman, hideous landwhales are in the sexual attractiveness scale but they aren't considered fuckable among normal men. Sexual attractiveness is a scale and fuckability is a threshold
Wrong, kys greycel.

Sexually attractive = threshold
Sexual attractiveness = scale
Fuckable = threshold
Fuckability = scale

boneless cuck cope.

• +1
I'd say Masthetic is the ideal look, you age better and you get best of both worlds look at . Cavill , Brad Pitt , Gandy . Pretty looking but masculine at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and s3-s3
Wrong, kys greycel.

Sexually attractive = threshold
Sexual attractiveness = scale
Fuckable = threshold
Fuckability = scale
hit me up when you figure out what greycel means

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Robust prettyboy=life

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, s3-s3 and Deleted member 6873
It is said that masculine chads have a broader sexual appeal and because of that they're superior to pretty boys.
View attachment 531399View attachment 531404
Broader appeal isn't necessarily better, if someone appeals to 30~50 year olds they have a broader appeal than someone who appeals to 20~30 year olds.
But how is that better? You're just getting lower quality women, at this point I rather stay home and masturbate.
View attachment 531407
While the broader appeal of masculine chads is undeniable, the appeal of prettyboys to JBs is also undeniable. And according to this scientific research, JB IS THE PRIME AGE.
View attachment 531378
Another fact is: Masculine Chads are literally getting cucked left and right by pretty boys.
Since the sexual liberation of women they have been getting slayed at younger ages, so what masculine chads are getting is nothing but used up meat from pretty boys.
View attachment 531388
View attachment 531387
Now you might be saying, "well, but pretty boys don't last too long" which is true most of the time, but do you really want to spend your whole life just having casual sex? As for me I rather settle down with a wife.
Then pretty boy is also ideal, you get to slay when you're young and you then get the priviledge of even picking a virgin girl.

This is why
PITT FUCKING MOGS
He got to enjoy the pretty boy life AND masculine high T life.
View attachment 531417View attachment 531418
Pitt was jock in high school cry for him

True but I don't agree that the more the bones the better since too much bones might hinder the pretty boy look
Well yes, too much bones gives this:
Great khali

Exaggeration but yeah.
Depends on how much bones we're talking about. Henry Cavill is a masculine mogger who looks amazing despite being slightly older than most PSL icons, and has universal appeal.

@alexjones cavill is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
Cavill still appeals to jbs even as masc dom,its insane

And he used to be a prettyboy too

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, s3-s3, Deleted member 2658 and 1 other person
View attachment 531399View attachment 531404
View attachment 531407
View attachment 531378
View attachment 531388
View attachment 531387

This is why
PITT FUCKING MOGS
He got to enjoy the pretty boy life AND masculine high T life.
View attachment 531417View attachment 531418
'As for me I rather settle down with a wife. '
And this gentlemen is one of the many characteristics of a closeted bluepiller in the blackpill community.

i can 100% confirm this.
other men usually treat like shit

• +1
'As for me I rather settle down with a wife. '
And this gentlemen is one of the many characteristics of a closeted bluepiller in the blackpill community.
Just indulge in endless fornication theory

Extreme lifefuel for me

Thanks habibi

Niggas need to start defining prettyboys because I never know whether you’re talking about some low t mtf looking cuck like this

1AB490AC 6477 404E 8A10 C6A8AC4DA712
FCCCE1D4 711C 4D58 B238 6645E7CBE15C

Or you’re talking about guys like this

9261BDCC 15CE 47BC AE1E D436A9818473
67B09C13 BE95 4F35 B41C D00144EBEBE0

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and s3-s3