Pretty Boy vs Masculine

Masculine or death

Thats all fucking cope, just be attractive, who fucking cares about pb and MUH MASCULINE.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
when i have my hair longer and skin clearer (stubble 100% shaven etc.) i get much more ioi's from JB's than if i got my hair shorter and a little bit stubble. prettyboy = girls from 14-16, maybe a few 17 and 18's if lucky and masucline 16-X

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Pietrosiek
Yup if your ethnic it’s almost impossible to pretty boy max, we are more suited to masc max

That’s why ethnics look better with short hair while whites look better with medium length
Asians can pretty boy max since they overalll loook less masculine on average

when i have my hair longer and skin clearer (stubble 100% shaven etc.) i get much more ioi's from JB's than if i got my hair shorter and a little bit stubble. prettyboy = girls from 14-16, maybe a few 17 and 18's if lucky and masucline 16-X
Why do you want to purposely only attract girls that young? The only place that’ll lead you to in life is prison

Why do you want to purposely only attract girls that young? The only place that’ll lead you to in life is prison
cuz girls who are older give less iois and are old enough to have dicks lined up so they dont approach etc.

young girls usually dont do online dating

• +1
Thats all fucking cope, just be attractive, who fucking cares about pb and MUH MASCULINE.
Masculinity is a multiplier

For example If you are only average looking, masculine maxing can bump you up in SMV. Women are biologically attracted to masculinity.

Whereas if you are average looking and try to pretty boy max you will look like a faggot twink

I wish I had hollow cheeks to look more Dom.
They're not clearly visible, if not under certain lighting and I'm already around 15% bf.
I'm fucking pretty boy pheno twink.
All I can do is gymmax ngl ded srs

It's not about being a prettyboy, its about being masculine with pretty features.

Looking more masculine does't automatically make you look good.

masculine traits are more genetic
where do i find bone and height for start
most masculine guy are Manlet, that's why mesomorph are short compare to endo and Ecto

It's not about being a prettyboy, its about being masculine with pretty features.

Looking more masculine does't automatically make you look good.
Your last sentence is true, but increased masculinity improves SMV even if looks remains the same.

Looks and masculinity both independently improve SMV

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Masculine dudes age better

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
I cage when some user here think they are "muh prettyboy" jfl

• +1
It depends on the girls
Certain phenos like prettyboys even when they are 30

bump for high iq thread

People should focus on masculinity rather than being a pretty boy.

- Pretty boy features will fade much quicker with age compared to masc features.
- Women are biologically turned on by masculinity regardless of aesthetics (obvs unless you're ugly or deformed, in which case both are irrelevant anyways).
- More useful in every day life as it commands respect and can also intimidate.
- More easier to achieve (face-wise) as pretty boy features are mostly genetic and are hard to change (maxilla, eye area, hair texture/thickness, etc).

Obviously a combo of both is ideal (Chico) but how rare is that, like 0.0001 of population?

Focus on what’s more realistic, efficient and effective.... being a masculine man.
Hahaha. No.