Pretty boys have the highest SMV

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
Look at the photo- he mogs Gandy and Maher af.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 15099 and 7 others
8643A0A7 FC2D 41A0 B8FC 839B6DE5A4D7

Yeah mogs gandy hard :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension, justadude, 5'8manlet and 8 others
It is important what women say. Every girl I know say Chalamet is more handsome than Gandy.
They say that to cope because they’ll never say the hotter guy outright to virtue signal. There’s been experiments here of girls picking playboy cargo over brad Pitt :rolleyes:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, ascension, 5'8manlet and 6 others
Coping femboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zylk, Richard_Hungwell and Solar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Richard_Hungwell, Prettyboy and 8 others
Yeah, Its just indian vs female gaze theory
femlae gaze is dimorphic man with harmony, both have similar harmony but gandy more dimorphic so obviously he mogs

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and bwrauycnee
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Richard_Hungwell and Kingcel32
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member and 2 others
femlae gaze is dimorphic man with harmony, both have similar harmony but gandy more dimorphic so obviously he mogs
Chamalet mogs Gandy

• +1
Reactions: OneTwoThree
do you also believe women prefer dadbods over ripped gymcelled body
No. But most women under 20 prefer chamalet, which is prime age.

Roasties prefer gandy.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member
No. But most women under 20 prefer chamalet, which is prime age.

Roasties prefer gandy.
no, they jsut say that cuz they cant handle the utter mog

• +1
Reactions: ChiefChad
I think your avi tells us who's living under a rock you estrogenic ugly dog
Gandy looks like grandpa. Chalamet is worshiped by girls. Go to his twitter, pinterest, twitter etc. Being pretty boy is much better than looking like wrinkled Gandy.

,,Grandpa, could you take me to the playground"?

Attachments

• gandy-5-comp.jpg
    gandy-5-comp.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Kingcel32, Deleted member and 2 others
Gandy looks like grandpa. Chalamet is worshiped by girls. Go to his twitter, pinterest, twitter etc. Being pretty boy is much better than looking like wrinkled Gandy.

young gandy mogs

• +1
Reactions: ascension, rand anon, ChiefChad and 1 other person
no, they jsut say that cuz they cant handle the utter mog
All JB girls I know talk about chamalet.

Only aspie Indians talk about gandy.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Looks234

Prime gandy mogs chamelet though
You need to have dimorphism and prettiness not look like a little boy
Like if you were less masc than @Niko69 or @Xangsane you'd have 0 appeal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
She’s much cuter what Gandy pulled
You just worship white women so you can’t see it
They worship David because his last name is Gandy :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 7580
Prime gandy mogs chamelet though
You need to have dimorphism and prettiness not look like a little boy
Like if you were less masc than @Niko69 or @Xangsane you'd have 0 appeal
Gandy is perfect for modeling but most girl would pick Chalamet over him.
Girls like kpop stars, Justine Bieber, Chalamet, 1D because of feminine look. And having feminine look as a male is OK.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Looks234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17872, rand anon and 5 others
Lachowski and Barrett are not too, but they girls talk about them.
you did nit just say barrett bro literally looks like gay alien ken doll (cage). lachowski i can see

you did nit just say barrett bro literally looks like gay alien ken doll (cage). lachowski i can see
Barrett has specific look- that's fact. But he has really unique face.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Do you even know what smv stands for? By any means can mods ban these 15 yr olds that don't have a clue about what they're talking about in their stupid posts? Since when sex appeal correlates to PReaTTy BoYs
1c299c93367f9476b857f73529db61c9
that's not sex appeal fucker

Tekken jin kazama
this is sex appeal

6tz4el25jer81

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69 and Solar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69, johncruz12345, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Do you even know what smv stands for? By any means can mods ban these 15 yr olds that don't have a clue about what they're talking about in their stupid posts? Since when sex appeal correlates to PReaTTy BoYs
View attachment 1728959 that's not sex appeal fucker

View attachment 1728963 this is sex appeal

View attachment 1728964
Stupid post

Tinder experiments have proved girls beg pretty boys to fuck them

Many experiments here and go watch tails new video, he posted screenshots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Looks234, Kingcel32 and 2 others
Gandy is perfect for modeling but most girl would pick Chalamet over him.
Girls like kpop stars, Justine Bieber, Chalamet, 1D because of feminine look. And having feminine look as a male is OK.
And there are just as many girls who worship Jacob Elordi and other jocks
Having a mix of masc and pretty looks is ideal, it's only logical.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
can you fucking retards get some experience already so you can stop clogging up this shitty website with your somehow shittier ideas

there is no such thing as "more smv"
any good looking man can steal your imaginary girlfriend from you
any flavor of good looking, it does not matter
good looking = wins, always

you are not "the wrong type of good looking"
you are just ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 1332 and 3 others
Attraction is extremely primitive. Do you get her WET when she looks at you? Does she look you up and down and tingle? is she imagining you jackhammering her over the bed? NO? THEN IT'S COPE

Yeah pretty boys have appeal but they don't pull the highest calibre of girls. And before someone says it, no, Barrett is not in this category if you ask me based off of his androgenic bone growth direction. Birth control changes preferences from masculinity to femininity as well and a lot of western women are on this. There's endocrine disruptors in the water. Endocrine disruptors in the makeup and skincare products. Mineral dysregulation from a toxic wasteland we call the Earth. Mineral dysregulation leads to hormonal imbalances. Hormonal imbalances leads to an incorrect expression of a man or womans natural energy. You think pretty boys being king represents the basic law of Polarity that everything in this Universe follows? only in an upside down matrix where they're trying to erase the line between Man and Woman is this even remotely close to true (more girls have a preference than ever before for pretty but it is NOT the apex species of man) the ultimate mogger package will and always will be Mascthetic - Masculine skull development, masculine DENSITY (stubble, eyelashes, eyebrows, forearm hair, muscle fibers) and masculine GIRTH (skeletal weight, muscle insertions, muscle size, fat deposition) with Aesthetic/Slightly "pretty" Lips, eyes and nose. This will lead to the absolute best offspring possible

ALL ATTRACTION IS FURTHERING THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE UNIVERSE AND EXPERIENCE OF CONSCIOUSNESS. POLARITY RULES. WOMEN ARE THE GATEKEEPERS WHO DECIDE WHO IS WORTHY OF SPREADING THEIR SEED AND UPLIFTING THE HUMAN RACE. FOR THIS TO HAPPEN THE POLARITY BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN MUST EXIST.

Looking pretty doesn't get them wet. Having a masculine skeleton with GIRTH in the soft tissue and a pretty, inviting midface is the ultimate package.

2934346_1.jpg

Vs

Maher god

What emotion are you eliciting in the girl when the crowbarcel looks at a Girl? he'll be a handbag fashion item for women to show off for attention but it doesn't get their primal urge flowing

When Maher is moving walking down a busy street and locks eyes with a girl what do you think they feel? Do they feel that primal urge to get jackhammered? are they getting a flood of imagery in their mind of what he'll be like in bed? are they thinking about how good looking EITHER male or female offspring will look?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Clark69, ascension, rand anon and 6 others
It is important what women say. Every girl I know say Chalamet is more handsome than Gandy.
my analogy:

if she is 13-25 they're gonna like prettyboys

if she is 26-40 they're gonna like men like gandy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694, Kingcel32, Johanjohan and 1 other person
my analogy:

if she is 13-25 they're gonna like prettyboys

if she is 26-40 they're gonna like men like gandy
Lmao not even 25. This "tails" dude basically point is "ohh the looksmax advices are 10 yrs ago". Lmao as if 10 yrs ago pretty boys didn't exist dumbass. 2nd all his samples about pretty boys having higher smv than guys like Maher are from yubo and Omegle which are basically filled with 15 yr olds. 15 yr olds don't even think sexually when seeing tiktokers. It's not in their nature. This post is just from a coper that thinks soft looking high collagen boys "slay" girls. It's all about making her pussy wet. Sex appeal = aggressiveness, physical domination, dark traits. Everything else is cope

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
HTBs and below want an LTR with prettyboys.
Almost everyone wants to be ploughed by Gandy/Hemsworth/Cavill

• JFL
Lmao not even 25. This "tails" dude basically point is "ohh the looksmax advices are 10 yrs ago". Lmao as if 10 yrs ago pretty boys didn't exist dumbass. 2nd all his samples about pretty boys having higher smv than guys like Maher are from yubo and Omegle which are basically filled with 15 yr olds. 15 yr olds don't even think sexually when seeing tiktokers. It's not in their nature. This post is just from a coper that thinks soft looking high collagen boys "slay" girls. It's all about making her pussy wet. Sex appeal = aggressiveness, physical domination, dark traits. Everything else is cope
did not read but im guessing its some excuse JFL

• JFL
Muh only 15yo girls when all uni slayers are robust prettyboy moggers.
<<<

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Kingcel32
Muh only 15yo girls when all uni slayers are robust prettyboy moggers.
View attachment 1729009<<<View attachment 1729006
Well the typical uni slayer look is this
162786014 286790019482437 6955016993287630610 n

Which is far closer to Brock Lesnar than this
52f03d7c51d9a58fcbe33e63888ecd2e

And if you deny that you're just a biased sad dude who's left in his prepubescent years.

Real women want real men. And women's brain develops much faster so these hoes this tails dude uses as an example in 2 years they will be crying for Lesnar's cock all day long believe me. Now keep hiding in your closet preserving your collagen you little tiktoker and don't come at me with your coping theories on looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, bwrauycnee and Johanjohan
Well the typical uni slayer look is this View attachment 1729022

Which is far closer to Brock Lesnar than this View attachment 1729023

And if you deny that you're just a biased sad dude who's left in his prepubescent years.

Real women want real men. And women's brain develops much faster so these hoes this tails dude uses as an example in 2 years they will be crying for Lesnar's cock all day long believe me. Now keep hiding in your closet preserving your collagen you little tiktoker and don't come at me with your coping theories on looks
Jfl you actually think Lesnar mogs Delon?
Source 2

Keep coping you delusional oldcel

Attraction is extremely primitive. Do you get her WET when she looks at you? Does she look you up and down and tingle? is she imagining you jackhammering her over the bed? NO? THEN IT'S COPE

Yeah pretty boys have appeal but they don't pull the highest calibre of girls. And before someone says it, no, Barrett is not in this category if you ask me based off of his androgenic bone growth direction. Birth control changes preferences from masculinity to femininity as well and a lot of western women are on this. There's endocrine disruptors in the water. Endocrine disruptors in the makeup and skincare products. Mineral dysregulation from a toxic wasteland we call the Earth. Mineral dysregulation leads to hormonal imbalances. Hormonal imbalances leads to an incorrect expression of a man or womans natural energy. You think pretty boys being king represents the basic law of Polarity that everything in this Universe follows? only in an upside down matrix where they're trying to erase the line between Man and Woman is this even remotely close to true (more girls have a preference than ever before for pretty but it is NOT the apex species of man) the ultimate mogger package will and always will be Mascthetic - Masculine skull development, masculine DENSITY (stubble, eyelashes, eyebrows, forearm hair, muscle fibers) and masculine GIRTH (skeletal weight, muscle insertions, muscle size, fat deposition) with Aesthetic/Slightly "pretty" Lips, eyes and nose. This will lead to the absolute best offspring possible

ALL ATTRACTION IS FURTHERING THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE UNIVERSE AND EXPERIENCE OF CONSCIOUSNESS. POLARITY RULES. WOMEN ARE THE GATEKEEPERS WHO DECIDE WHO IS WORTHY OF SPREADING THEIR SEED AND UPLIFTING THE HUMAN RACE. FOR THIS TO HAPPEN THE POLARITY BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN MUST EXIST.

Looking pretty doesn't get them wet. Having a masculine skeleton with GIRTH in the soft tissue and a pretty, inviting midface is the ultimate package.

2934346_1.jpg

Vs

View attachment 1728989

What emotion are you eliciting in the girl when the crowbarcel looks at a Girl? he'll be a handbag fashion item for women to show off for attention but it doesn't get their primal urge flowing

When Maher is moving walking down a busy street and locks eyes with a girl what do you think they feel? Do they feel that primal urge to get jackhammered? are they getting a flood of imagery in their mind of what he'll be like in bed? are they thinking about how good looking EITHER male or female offspring will look?
Lol at this schizophrenic aspie living in 2012

@Biggdink

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 20131 and 1 other person
Lol at this schizophrenic aspie living in 2012

@Biggdink

Lol at your low energy and short TikTok attention span

@forevergymcelling

Confirm if I have a large social circle of people willing to meet up at any time

Confirm if I'm relaxed in public, not really caring about what random people on the street think? yeah high inhib in a club but it's something I am working on. Still to the external world I look like I really dgaf.

Confirm If I'm normie with how I express myself?

No insult for your lack of real life experience with me

Brutal.

• JFL
Lol at your low energy and short TikTok attention span

@forevergymcelling

Confirm if I have a large social circle of people willing to meet up at any time

Confirm if I'm relaxed in public, not really caring about what random people on the street think? yeah high inhib in a club but it's something I am working on. Still to the external world I look like I really dgaf.

Confirm If I'm normie with how I express myself?

No insult for your lack of real life experience with me

Brutal.
Fact is that the tiktok look is the most trendy in 2022 and most popular with young girls, you are still stuck in the 2015 era my boy

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Looks234, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person