Pretty boys have the highest SMV

Fact is that the tiktok look is the most trendy in 2022 and most popular with young girls, you are still stuck in the 2015 era my boy
Tyler Maher only has men comment on his insta and his wife looks like a botched tranny

Fact is that the tiktok look is the most trendy in 2022 and most popular with young girls, you are still stuck in the 2015 era my boy

You don't leave the house my boy

Prettyboy coper detected

The real trendy look is the mafia mob boss mascthetic look that gets their panties in a twist and is easily seen by TikTok and IG follower count AFTER accounting for average age of viewers. Sexually primed 18yo's-21 are what matters.

I know slayers
I know what they get
Prettyboys can slay but it's because they're above the HTN's still and to slay it's HTN+Something else combo package

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Mewton and Johanjohan
You don't leave the house my boy

Prettyboy coper detected

The real trendy look is the mafia mob boss mascthetic look that gets their panties in a twist and is easily seen by TikTok and IG follower count AFTER accounting for average age of viewers. Sexually primed 18yo's-21 are what matters.

I know slayers
I know what they get
Prettyboys can slay but it's because they're above the HTN's still and to slay it's HTN+Something else combo package
Dont you live in that disgusting shithole called UK? In the rest of the west, tiktok look is the most popular

Jfl if you think ”mafia mob” look is better than tiktok look in USA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 7580, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
Smh at always picking twink chalamet every time for muh prettyboys when way better than him exist

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deprived and Johanjohan
@Johanjohan why are you ignoring me you asshole

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan
Dont you live in that disgusting shithole called UK? In the rest of the west, tiktok look is the most popular

Jfl if you think ”mafia mob” look is better than tiktok look in USA

I've travelled the world

As have very switched on self aware people who also have this knowledge - some don't post but are highly aware of the dynamic in todays world

And it ignores my point about how the pretty boy appeal is in part due to women having their biology reprogrammed with endocrine disruption, mineral dysregulation and PROGRAMming done by the corporations that run this planet. At the peak the best is Mascthetic. At the slayer level anything fucking goes if you have flow and look better than 80% of the population.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18694, Kingcel32 and Johanjohan
Smh at always picking twink chalamet every time for muh prettyboys when way better than him exist

Post the best ones in your opinion, I'm curious to see how much masculine development they have despite their flash impression of "pretty"

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Kingcel32
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 14160 and Kingcel32
Teenage girl actually prefer pretty boy looks although I still doubt they would pick Chalamet over Gandy. Chalamet is a popular filmstar whereas Gandy is a model who is only popular among autists so ofcourse they would think Chalamet is more special.
Do you even know what smv stands for? By any means can mods ban these 15 yr olds that don't have a clue about what they're talking about in their stupid posts? Since when sex appeal correlates to PReaTTy BoYs
View attachment 1728959 that's not sex appeal fucker

View attachment 1728963 this is sex appeal

View attachment 1728964
The top guy would unironically do better with Teens although Randy will be far more respected and would do better with older women.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
It is important what women say. Every girl I know say Chalamet is more handsome than Gandy.
Of course they think that Gandy is like 40 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160

who's ass is that?

What is this thread...