Pretty girls scare me

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
When i see pretty girls i can tell thry are judging me thinking i am all bluepilled and oblivious to how evil they are. I just think about their incel brothers and how i wanna punch their faces.

All men deserve women and a good life. Women bad.

When i see pretty girls i can tell thry are judging me thinking i am all bluepilled and oblivious to how evil they are. I just think about their incel brothers and how i wanna punch their faces.

oh ok

cuck

• +1
Reactions: born to die 2002

F0CE16D9 D7A9 4EB2 9CD1 790F5683C026

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: About2Rope, left2die and Deleted member 1464
Imagine being scared by bones and skin. Couldn’t be me

• +1
Reactions: xit and Deleted member 1464
in fact, pretty girls are the most arrogant and pompous beings, although every foid goes like this: They like to be proud, after all they have attractive looks, but not worth worshiping them as it is free validation for these damn teens and degenerate; Seeing them kissing in public and exchanging affections is horrible, perfect horror movie and amazing shock, a display of atrocities of the world's unjust injustice: It should be forbidden for beautiful foids to embrace or have any kind of sexual and affectionate relationship in public, and if this is allowed, along with them walking half naked and in fancy clothes, then there is nothing wrong with masturbation being allowed in public, with orgasmic ejaculations in any park or place: One day I walked in the morning on a beach and saw a couple with a 9/10 foid with an unworthy one, so I was disgusted: It has occurred to me many times while contemplating the world in the car, apart from god or any belief, but I'm mortal, and though I don't allow it, whatever

in fact, pretty girls are the most arrogant and pompous beings, although every foid goes like this: They like to be proud, after all they have attractive looks, but not worth worshiping them as it is free validation for these damn teens and degenerate; Seeing them kissing in public and exchanging affections is horrible, perfect horror movie and amazing shock, a display of atrocities of the world's unjust injustice: It should be forbidden for beautiful foids to embrace or have any kind of sexual and affectionate relationship in public, and if this is allowed, along with them walking half naked and in fancy clothes, then there is nothing wrong with masturbation being allowed in public, with orgasmic ejaculations in any park or place: One day I walked in the morning on a beach and saw a couple with a 9/10 foid with an unworthy one, so I was disgusted: It has occurred to me many times while contemplating the world in the car, apart from god or any belief, but I'm mortal, and though I don't allow it, whatever
Finally a sane comment. Man i miss incels.is

Imagine being scared by a bullet. It is just a tiny piece of metal
Exactly. You feel nothing when you are dead. You are literally nothingness. Death should not be feared because you can’t worry about anything; pain, sadness, grief. Nothing. You are nothing when you are dead.

Exactly. You feel nothing when you are dead. You are literally nothingness. Death should not be feared because you can’t worry about anything; pain, sadness, grief. Nothing. You are nothing when you are dead.
Good point. Encourages ER for me.

Lemme translate it into everyone else's eyes:

"I lost at the genetic lottery and instead of picking my shit up and stepping on the gas, I LDAR while talking about punching hot girls in the face"

Lemme translate it into everyone else's eyes:

"I lost at the genetic lottery and instead of picking my shit up and stepping on the gas, I LDAR while talking about punching hot girls in the face"
Yeah bro get double jaw surgery it is literally 5 minutes and easy seriously hold frame and spin plates