This Site is Pure Racism. Im Out

its not that u look indian or not, its the stench and the horrible accent

its not that u look indian or not, its the stench and the horrible accent
dude your fat, white and ugly and look like you dont bath and stink worse than indians.
so speak for yourself.

plus i aint from india, i dont have the accent.

dude your white

plus i aint from india, i dont have the accent.
corrected.

PLUS if thats true, why do you feel offended via "racism"? u dont look indian nor sound indian. what is your problem then?

corrected.

PLUS if thats true, why do you feel offended via "racism"? u dont look indian nor sound indian. what is your problem then?
I just hate evil people who attack others for superficial things they cant change.
So I hate racist and shallow women.

Half my time spent here is arguing with ugly white incels who can’t accept that an ethnic pulls more bitches than them

• +1
Reactions: zyzz007 returns
View attachment 2997242

You act like you fucked some white goddesses, while in reality some average eastern european girls just swiped right on tinder. Get a grip on reality xDD
I don't even think that any of the better looking ones messaged you.
That girl is GL tho

I just hate evil people who attack others for superficial things they cant change.
So I hate racist and shallow women.
You can't really expect much from a forum that obsesses over smv and looks. The reality is the average indian gets mogged to oblivion by an average white. That's just how the world works. This applies also to other minorities. Average white guy vs Average Mexican, no contest. Average white guy vs average Somali, its over for the Somali, never began.

And centuries ago Arab slave traders went to scandanvain countries and germany as well as italy and kidnapped many white foids. Why do you think that is. Even ethnics centuries ago before coloniasm was a thing recognized white features as inherently beautiful.

That being said their are beautiful features in other races to. Lighter skinned Indians can look good without the facial hair and being well groomed. Same for hispanics , the ones with the more European admixture look good but the average hispanic look which is common in Peru and Bolivia is a utter subhuman.

You can't take the site at face value. If this site is causing emotional distress I woudl not bother posting here . Focus on self improvement, and since you mentioned in one of your threads about getting matches in Poland, I would travel their. A few slays and you'll both literally and spiritually release the mental rot that comes from being here.

Looks aren't the end all be all. Everyone gets old and wrinkly one day. Family and good friendships are the things that will count in the later stages of life.

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
Stop crying like a little girl. Ignore haters and extract out from the boards what you require to ascend. It's only toxic if you let random people behind avatars control your emotions. People on reddit are blue pilled extremist liberals and NPC's. You won't find honest people on there. If you desire people to lie to you and inflate your ego then go back to the shadow realm of reddit and Jew owned social media. If you qant the harsh truth then stay here. It appears you can't handle the truth.

Don't waste time arguing with people, just discover your flaws, how to improve them and move on. It's as simple as that.

The fact that you made this thread means you care, butter chicken boy