''Pretty'' Women dont exist anymore they all want to be hot

SEAmaxxer

SEAmaxxer

Bronze
You barely run into pretty looking foids anymore. 99% of good looking foids are whores with leggings, an annoying personality and other stuff.
Where did all the normal pretty HTB's go, the ones that are naturally pretty, the ones that dress normal and act normal, the ones that dont whore around?
I'm not saying they don't exist or that I would pull them but where bro? It's been ages since I've last seen a pretty girl in public

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad, Whatever, truthhurts and 1 other person
4360679 16 03 29 Z

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and truthhurts
You barely run into pretty looking foids anymore. 99% of good looking foids are whores with leggings, an annoying personality and other stuff.
Where did all the normal pretty HTB's go, the ones that are naturally pretty, the ones that dress normal and act normal, the ones that dont whore around?
I'm not saying they don't exist or that I would pull them but where bro? It's been ages since I've last seen a pretty girl in public
ssstik-io-1723780834692.jpg
Brutal. Just Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and SEAmaxxer
You barely run into pretty looking foids anymore. 99% of good looking foids are whores with leggings
The only attractive non-promiscuous/non-religious women are all lesbian, they find men revolting and that's how you know they take less dick that normal foids

After that it would probably be feminist bisexual women who treat their boyfriends like pets, they also find 99% of men and masculinity revolting/gross and again that's how you know she is not taking as much black dick on the weekends as the average stacy

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69, truthhurts and SEAmaxxer
stop loving females be an incel instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alucard69, datboijj, truthhurts and 1 other person
The only attractive non-promiscuous/non-religious women are all lesbian, they find men revolting and that's how you know they take less dick that normal foids

After that it would probably be feminist bisexual women who treat their boyfriends like pets, they also find 99% of men and masculinity revolting/gross and again that's how you know she is not taking as much black dick on the weekends as the average stacy
B-b-but hamza told me if I get enough muscle and hold enough frame, I-I will attract girls :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

B-b-but hamza told me if I get enough muscle and hold enough frame, I-I will attract girls :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
You will attract some but girls who like masculinity are all whores for the most part, it kinda makes sense that a girl that likes dicks is gonna be quite horny for... more dicks

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and truthhurts
You will attract some but girls who like masculinity are all whores for the most part, it kinda makes sense that a girl that likes dicks is gonna be quite horny for... more dicks
Just go for bisexual girls theory?

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer