Prettyboy + Clean shaven vs Masc + Stubble

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Which of these two types has the most sex appeal to women?

In my opinion Masc + Stubble mogs hard.

Prettyboy + Clean shaven:

E50E33A9 2986 4020 A350 9C9964D1835E

3AB255D9 BF17 4DFC BE74 5A7D418D219B

184CA1CF 5EAC 4DFF B7D5 13A068FF1C4A

E8432046 D9D8 4FF4 8798 0D4A5FB94E17

Masc + Stubble:

E0A156F6 D0E8 467C ADF1 1485259BDF30

13072902 D840 4248 B769 38E58849CD10

E94461E6 D493 4A4F 8580 ECA38EE5093A

F164948E E99A 4E13 955F 6115999CFCD2

• +1
Reactions: thecel
In these pics pretty boy for sure Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 4416, Darkstrand and 5 others
prettyboy when young and go with masculine + stubble when older

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 4416, thecel and 3 others
Sean is not a prettyboy jfl

• +1
Reactions: pwettyboijens, AlphaDude, Deleted member 3323 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 6512 and Administrator
Maybe the third last guys but first Guy on masc isnt Even Chad
That first guy is Michelle Morrone from the new Netflix film 365 DNI, girls are going MENTAL for him.

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and Sikkunt23
Honestly the bearded guys just look dope and respectable here

That first guy is Michelle Morrone from the new Netflix film 365 DNI, girls are going MENTAL for him.
Bcuz hes actor maxxed then. If i was in a hearthrob movie they Would go crazy for me aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and YoungChadcel
why all prettyboys white and all masculine are ethnic?

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel
why all prettyboys white and all masculine are ethnic?
They’re all Caucasian bro, just not North Atlantic. A couple are Italian for example.

It’s the dark hair/stubble that make them look ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
@ArvidGustavsson You’re a good looking guy but trust me, Michelle mogs hard.

You posted a not so great pic of him whilst your pics are all blurry with frauded angles and weird poses.

Every girl I ever met that I have asked told me they prefer me when I have my full stubble. Then again these are all 18+ girls not JBs

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted and Sikkunt23
They’re all Caucasian bro, just not North Atlantic. A couple are Italian for example.

It’s the dark hair/stubble that make them look ethnic.
i see,i can't understand why people grow beard it makes them ethnic af

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Stubble is most sexually attractive when it’s dark and full. Studies have proven this too. It’s what girls think of when they imagine tall, dark and handsome.

1a0be65103a67a0e3f2d276d30e54908.jpg
Sean isn't a pretty boy he is a sexy man

Cope . If u have white features u will look good with an designer stubble most of the time

Cope . If u have white features u will look good with an designer stubble most of the time
4860de1ff93286b77436b539eac0832a
9e1b6405 c9fb 4423 bf0e ddbf562b1ee0 m

i'm not coping,i said it for non white people

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Millions of women are dying over him . Stop coping . I sent pics of him and gandy in his prime and some women even picked him over prime gandy
Bcuz hes status maxxed how can u not understand Jfl. Even incel looking guys get Thirsted on if they play a hearthrob kind of role som in a popular show/movie

View attachment 458301 He has bug eyes Jfl i think ur biased cause u both look ethnic ngl
True I have a bias because I have features in common with him, but girls are going crazy for him and your pics are frauded tbh

Would you do a mog battle with him? Put your theory to the test?

Bcuz hes status maxxed how can u not understand Jfl. Even incel looking guys get Thirsted on if they play a hearthrob kind of role som in a popular show/movie
for example tom ellis

True I have a bias because I have features in common with him, but girls are going crazy for him and your pics are frauded tbh

Would you do a mog battle with him? Put your theory to the test?
Fair mog battle /=/ status maxxed Guy vs non status maxxed/negative status atleast on here Guy
+ the statusmaxxed Guy has professional lightning and cameras for him to look his best

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
This is stating the obvious tho man

Girls like pretty boy till about 23/24 and then move to masculine + you can't stay pretty forever, which is why these guys age like milk, as they have no strong attractive masculine features to fall-back on.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Inceletto go to fucking bed you fucking nerd.

Beards are shit bro, you want stubble.

I’m ethnic and I look a lot better with stubble (not a beard).
i get what you mean,i'm an ethnic too it usually look good upon us with faded hair with a stubble
Light Stubble Beard

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Fair mog battle /=/ status maxxed Guy vs non status maxxed/negative status atleast on here Guy
+ the statusmaxxed Guy has professional lightning and cameras for him to look his best
A lot of people haven’t seen the movie and also we’d be able to rate you two objectively unlike girls. If you still believe you’re better looking let’s put that to the test.

You can’t talk about lighting and cameras when like I’ve said all your pics are blurry and frauded with angles.

A lot of people haven’t seen the movie and also we’d be able to rate you two objectively unlike girls. If you still believe you’re better looking let’s put that to the test.

You can’t talk about lighting and cameras when like I’ve said all your pics are blurry and frauded with angles.
Ok but its 4 am We can tommorw

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
This is stating the obvious tho man

Girls like pretty boy till about 23/24 and then move to masculine + you can't stay pretty forever, which is why these guys age like milk, as they have no strong attractive masculine features to fall-back on.

women hit the wall at 24/25 tho so this means prettyboy would be ideal

the ideal will and always will be mascthetic tho, all it takes is a few weekends out in clubs to notice who slays like an absolute fucking madman.

It's the chad fade moderately gymcelled guys with both feminine and masculine characteristics, aka mascthetic

The picture of him is candid whilst all of yours are frauded/posing with good angles. You have a slight gay alien skull probably due to your age. Overall he still mogs you but you probably have the potential to mog him later.

The picture of him is candid whilst all of yours are frauded/posing with good angles. You have a slight gay alien skull probably due to your age. Overall he still mogs you but you probably have the potential to mog him later.
Gay alien skull? I have warrior side profile Jfl
7F72FEB9 5999 4D4D 9BDD 6467B11FA506

But whatever keeps you away from the rope pal

doesn't seem to have a gay alien skull to me, has nice ratios between temples:zygos:jaw

just has that gracile baby look, he'll age out of some of it but won't be mogging dark triad phenotypes any time soon