Female gaze is cope (to an extent)

True raw masculine sex appeal as in frame, height, muscles, deep voice, strong wide jaw, will always win and DOMINATE over prettyboyish appeal
“B-b-b-but female gaze:soy:” Shut up. Women are sexual creatures just like us if not more than us, truly they want to be helpess, dominated, railed during sex, even if she doesn’t say it, that’s what they truly desire and fantasize about and a 5’11 tiktok pretty boy 145lbs with an “athletic lean body” don’t really demonstrate that, sure she’ll let him hit because he looks good but it gets deeper than that. That’s why the men in most romance books written by women are always tall, mysterious, somewhat muscular, idgaf attitude etc. just masculine traits and characteristics physical and psychological. It’s also way easier to respect the masc HTN+ than the prettyboy since he can be too high trust and he most likely don’t have the “don’t fuck with me” aura and we already know that respect is everything not love.

Moral of the story: not saying to ogremaxx but have a balance, if you’re a prettyboy gymaxx and masculinemaxx and if you look masculine already do the same shit but not too much. Don’t starvemaxx, go clean shaven and get a middle part because some 16yo virgin on org. told you so.
gycmel detected opinion rejected

True raw masculine sex appeal as in frame, height, muscles, deep voice, strong wide jaw, will always win and DOMINATE over prettyboyish appeal
“B-b-b-but female gaze:soy:” Shut up. Women are sexual creatures just like us if not more than us, truly they want to be helpess, dominated, railed during sex, even if she doesn’t say it, that’s what they truly desire and fantasize about and a 5’11 tiktok pretty boy 145lbs with an “athletic lean body” don’t really demonstrate that, sure she’ll let him hit because he looks good but it gets deeper than that. That’s why the men in most romance books written by women are always tall, mysterious, somewhat muscular, idgaf attitude etc. just masculine traits and characteristics physical and psychological. It’s also way easier to respect the masc HTN+ than the prettyboy since he can be too high trust and he most likely don’t have the “don’t fuck with me” aura and we already know that respect is everything not love.

Moral of the story: not saying to ogremaxx but have a balance, if you’re a prettyboy gymaxx and masculinemaxx and if you look masculine already do the same shit but not too much. Don’t starvemaxx, go clean shaven and get a middle part because some 16yo virgin on org. told you so.
partly agree. women are highly agreeable. if they think other people think you look good, thats would make them think you look better than you actually are.

legitimately know a girl dating a short ltn because hes one of the best basketball players in the grade.

gycmel detected opinion rejected
i think it goes deeper than gymcelling. most gymcellers still wont look "masculine" unless they were already tall / were decently dimorphic to begin with.

framelet skinny twink detected
lmao i gymcelled for 2 years im not a twink frame jfl its all about height and prettyboy face - girls know the names and obsess over prettyboys not fucking hernan drago thats for jbs anyway

Young Mark Wahlberg is ideal

OP is coping hard with his 'just be masculine bro'

Female gaze for a reason.

Look at what foids go for, the highest viewed tiktokers etc, they're all prettyboys with a mix of feminine and masculine features (strong jaw, clear skin, long good quality hair, big lips, "pretty" eyes, etc)

Also, it depends on the age of the foids, if 18-26 for sure prettyboy wins, if older than there's maybe a case for more masculine but milfs still go over prettier guys

You're coping hard

Studies indicate women have a lower sex drive than men. You’re already wrong here

Also it’s called female gaze for a reason, it’s because that’s what they like.
Imagine believing jewish studies, if you had ever been with a woman you'd know that opposite is the truth.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Imagine believing jewish studies, if you had ever been with a woman you'd know that opposite is the truth.
This is partly true.

Woman do have lower sex drives but its relative (to men). They are still high

Also when a girl really wants a certain guy they can go sex mad, whereas men are more turned on by new partners

Anyway - not relevant to pretty boy debate

Are you serious? Even if we used anecdotal measures as opposed to proper studies, you can easily tell men are more sexual. 💀💀💀

Testosterone obviously has more of an effect on libido than estrogen. And that is the main reason men have a higher sex drive than women on avg.
This is wrong for males. Dopamine and Estrogen is what creates libido for men. Both of these are aided by local T metabolism in the target organ (brain in this instance). There are other factors involved as well but to claim testosterone makes men horny means you are not keeping up with literature and just indulge in hearsay.

Are you serious? Even if we used anecdotal measures as opposed to proper studies, you can easily tell men are more sexual. 💀💀💀
I'm serious, multiple women I've been with wanted sex more often than I did, they casually wanted 3 times a day every day.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
This is wrong for males. Dopamine and Estrogen is what creates libido for men. Both of these are aided by local T metabolism in the target organ (brain in this instance). There are other factors involved as well but to claim testosterone makes men horny means you are not keeping up with literature and just indulge in hearsay.
They play a role, but testosterone plays a major and arguably the most important role for the male sex drive.

“Hearsay”

The same even applies for women

Women with higher T have a higher sex drive^

And this as well:

My claim was never that the only hormone which effects libido is testosterone, my claim is that the main factor as to why men have a higher sex drive than women on average (proven by studies) is due to testosterone

You are so fucking full of shit

Masculinity is a total fucking scam

it's literally all about height, facial aesthetics and to a limited extent other characteristics, physical or not

women will pick the 350 ng/dl tiktok zoomer with a lean, thin body over the bald ripped gymrat with a huge beard any day of the week, even though the latter is much more dimorphic

• +1
Reactions: Cliff_Lee
You are so fucking full of shit

Masculinity is a total fucking scam

it's literally all about height, facial aesthetics and to a limited extent other characteristics, physical or not

women will pick the 350 ng/dl tiktok zoomer with a lean, thin body over the bald ripped gymrat with a huge beard any day of the week, even though the latter is much more dimorphic
noticed how I said to be masculine and not ogre bruh idk why you are coming at me like i killed one of your family member sorry if you can’t read and have the mental comprehension skills as a 6 year old, what you just described me is a gymmaxxed orgre clearly wayyyyy offf the female gaze lol. Typic masc dom chad henry cavill, jeremy meeks, jon erik hexum maybe hernan drago ian somerhalder and whatnot mogs to hell and back the 300ng/dl 5’11 tiktok pretty boy 130lbs with an 18 inch bideltoid lol

• +1
Reactions: greywind and F36
noticed how I said to be masculine and not ogre bruh idk why you are coming at me like i killed one of your family member sorry if you can’t read and have the mental comprehension skills as a 6 year old, what you just described me is a gymmaxxed orgre clearly wayyyyy offf the female gaze lol. Typic masc dom chad henry cavill, jeremy meeks, jon erik hexum maybe hernan drago ian somerhalder and whatnot mogs to hell and back the 300ng/dl 5’11 tiktok pretty boy 130lbs with an 18 inch bideltoid lol
somerhalder probaly like 5'8 and 150lbs

Also cavill only thirsted over by roasties these days

You're way off on this lil bro

somerhalder probaly like 5'8 and 150lbs

Also cavill only thirsted over by roasties these days

You're way off on this lil bro
you’re coping hard bro those are just few examples holy shit and ian somerhalder is 5’10 and face wise he’s a dark triad chad not a pretty boy.

Prime Cavill still mogs to hell and back any tiktok pretty boy, anyway any niggas who disagree with me is coping hard and probably is a skinny framelet with a middle part and a pearl necklace, ruining their smv thinking they mog because some white teenage ltbs and mtbs are thirsting over those emasculated tiktok pretty boy jfl

Last edited:
you’re coping hard bro those are just few examples holy shit and ian somerhalder is 5’10 and face wise he’s a dark triad chad not a pretty boy.

Prime Cavill still mogs to hell and back any tiktok pretty boy, anyway any niggas who disagree with me is coping hard and probably is a skinny framelet with a middle part and a pearl necklace, ruining their smv thinking they mog because some white teenage ltbs and mtbs are thirsting over those emasculated tiktok pretty boy jfl
Henry cavill movie ht lv 240130 1706640116905 hpMain 16x9 992

This guy no longer mogs anyone

Yes prime cavill mogged but when he was young like you say, in his prime - when he was a pretty boy!!

GK85SUlXwAACRez

He was lean, soft features with some masc features. there's a diff between a soft boy (under say 16-18) whos too feminine and a pretty boy who mixes masc and pretty features with youth

• Hmm...
Reactions: thegiganigga
View attachment 2913651

Yes prime cavill mogged but when he was young like you say, in his prime - when he was a pretty boy!!

View attachment 2913658

He was lean, soft features with some masc features. there's a diff between a soft boy (under say 16-18) whos too feminine and a pretty boy who mixes masc and pretty features with youth
he has a girlfriend and soon to be a father bruh he’s like 40 something give this guy a break and this is not prime henry he was like 19-21 on that looking really good don’t get me wrong but prime henry was mid 20s to mid 30s considered the sexiest man on the planet by many women with peak SMV

he has a girlfriend and soon to be a father bruh he’s like 40 something give this guy a break and this is not prime henry he was like 19-21 on that looking really good don’t get me wrong but prime henry was mid 20s to mid 30s considered the sexiest man on the planet by many women with peak SMV
No, the woman rating him mid 30s as better looking are roasties, like house wifes.

Prime girls (18-24 roughly) would rate young Cav as better, 100% facts

Keep coping

No, the woman rating him mid 30s as better looking are roasties, like house wifes.

Prime girls (18-24 roughly) would rate young Cav as better, 100% facts

Keep coping
ok whatever you say bro

• So Sad
Reactions: thegiganigga
Most foids actually prefer slight uee. Too much uee is obviously a failo, slight uee however though is not.
only if the UEE is on the sides of the eye then its stops the hooding from looking too uncanny

Ee4456818ff0a3af15a3fa77fa387b52

Henry Cavill  1851d7a1db5 medium

Only roasties would pick the second image (just post the superman era, bloated, receding - meh masc)

Prime foids would of course pick young Cav. Hes prob 19ish in the first pic and his appeal is much higher. Leaner, better hair and skin, all valued as indicators of health and youth.

I didn't invent biology. It is what it is

Last edited:
View attachment 2913679
View attachment 2913680

Only roasties would pick the second image (just post superman era, bloated, receding - meh masc)

Prime foids would of course pick young. Hes prob 19ish in the first pic and his appeal is much higher. Leaners, better hair and skin, all valued as indicators of health and youth

I didnt invent biology. It is what it is
you got it bro, let go

• +1
View attachment 2913651

View attachment 2913658

Dmed u

• +1