Prettyboy Hairstyle and beauty standards post Tiktok era

DarkTriadChad

DarkTriadChad

Bronze
If you have a normal testosterone level you will look at some prettyboy with this hairstyle and you will automatically want to kill him:
Images 29

Before it became a standard only real chads were desired by women and put hypergamy to work, now there are millions of "prettyboy chads" post Tiktok era...

JFL to skinny white normies being incels on .org when the only thing they would need to do to get pussy is grow fringes to cover his face, put on various accessories like earrings, necklaces and piercings, wear overseized clothes, and open a Tiktok account doing some weird trend dancing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 38403, skeet, mogger10 and 11 others
We need a detailed topic on this issue

• +1
Reactions: Arditi and FutureSlayer
If you have a normal testosterone level you will look at some prettyboy with this hairstyle and you will automatically want to kill him:
View attachment 2374486
Before it became a standard only real chads were desired by women and put hypergamy to work, now there are millions of "prettyboy chads" post Tiktok era...

JFL to skinny white normies being incels on .org when the only thing they would need to do to get pussy is grow fringes to cover his face, put on various accessories like earrings, necklaces and piercings, wear overseized clothes, and open a Tiktok account doing some weird trend dancing.
cope he would mog regardless. green eyes, tan skin, curly hair

cope he would mog regardless. green eyes, tan skin, curly hair
Yeah bro he mog a lot of men even without that shitty hair I just showed an example of the hair and style that is a trend and even a new standard now .

its easier now than ever i agree.. every guy i see with a decent girl is a normie who tiktok maxed

i hate this society and dont copy it. i do what i like not what the majority of whores likes

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Arditi, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
I have below normal testosterone level, but still want to kill him

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Arditi, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
its easier now than ever i agree.. every guy i see with a decent girl is a normie who tiktok maxed

i hate this society and dont copy it. i do what i like not what the majority of whores likes
I think that causes anger, because nowadays you see millions of Tiktokmaxxed normies with these stupid fringes and acting like little faggots on the street being considered attractive by women... It's brutal, but NTpill is real as fuck, nowadays an NT mtn Tiktokmaxxed mog to hell an high inhib or non-NT masculine Chad... Brutal...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: charlesmog, Xangsane, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
The guy you posted facially doesn't look that attractive to me.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and DarkTriadChad
Youth is everything.

Also having bones.

Absolute no point in my TikTok maxxing when I’m forced to wear a beard to cover the space where my lower jaw was meant to be.

Useful to hide my giant zygos with curtains perhaps but I think curtains are already out of style.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and DarkTriadChad
White women are bi curious and love feminine men

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Flanked, Arditi and 4 others
From stemcels to prettyboys

I guess I'll use surgery recovery time to learn makeup and get earings and tint my lashes and some new clothes.
I may end up aging out of it soon though.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Xangsane

I guess I'll use surgery recovery time to learn makeup and get earings and tint my lashes and some new clothes.

This video just confirms my point, JFL to them mogging the foid at the end.

Get with the movement of get left behind, your appeal significantly decreases if you don’t follow trends. People don’t understand how much foids are influenced in preference in partners by their environment

• Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Get with the movement of get left behind, your appeal significantly decreases if you don’t follow trends. People don’t understand how much foids are influenced in preference in partners by their environment
^

Psyop to make white male gay

Attachments

• 20230727_110007.jpg
    20230727_110007.jpg
    922.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Itt stunted adult moids with daddy issues show they care more about intrasexual competition than girl ass

This only works if you have thick lips and thick eyebrows

This only works if you have thick lips and thick eyebrows
both easily fixable, lips with fillers and eyebrows with minox, latisse, castor oil, derma rolling.

both easily fixable, lips with fillers and eyebrows with minox, latisse, castor oil, derma rolling.
Yeah eyebrows should be an easy fix but imagine walking around as a guy knowing you've had fillers if volufiline doesn't work idk what to do

View attachment 2374486

thats almost exactly my hair

View attachment 2374486

bro these types are usually awkard af irl and made fun of where I study, especially if they post those cringy ttks

just be NT, wear NT shit, have good style, and good game and you are fine imo. Yes you won't be seeked out by foids if you are not scale high in PSL but then again, you gotta play with the cards life deals you

I think that causes anger, because nowadays you see millions of Tiktokmaxxed normies with these stupid fringes and acting like little faggots on the street being considered attractive by women... It's brutal, but NTpill is real as fuck, nowadays an NT mtn Tiktokmaxxed mog to hell an high inhib or non-NT masculine Chad... Brutal...
for women below 21

for women below 21
But women in this age group are the most sought after by everyone, most girls after that age are already in a relationship or are fat, the prime of today's girls is between 16/21, we are no longer in the 2000s where a woman aged 25 was in her prime still going out to various clubs, today after 21 they are considered elderly...

But women in this age group are the most sought after by everyone, most girls after that age are already in a relationship or are fat, the prime of today's girls is between 16/21, we are no longer in the 2000s where a woman aged 25 was in her prime still going out to various clubs, today after 21 they are considered elderly...
my gf is 26 (I'm 25) and is a smoking hot HTB

You are dumb

my gf is 26 (I'm 25) and is a smoking hot HTB
I doubt she wasn't better than that at 20 (unless she was fat), I didn't say that they are ugly after 21, but that their prime is common to be before this time...

I doubt she wasn't better than that at 20 (unless she was fat), I didn't say that they are ugly after 21, but that their prime is common to be before this time...
What hairstyles do you think are the hairstyles with the highest SMV then?

Look I fw Milfs, but it is undeniable that most women are in their prime between 16 to 21 years old...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back