prettyboy maxxing is a massive cope

rape

rape

rapist
i've noticed that so many people are fixated with the idea of prettyboy maxxing but it's like they're not thinking long term. unless you're insanely low T, you'll only be a feminine prettyboy until your mid 20s and then you start balding and getting wrinkles. twink death is inevitable so stop coping and just masculinemaxx instead.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: h111, watah and bloomercel
Pretty boy maxxing only work with cute face, Jared Leto is a great example of that.

But Chico…

• +1
Reactions: Malikhi and rape
It's the last hope of manlets. We tried gymcelling, just being ourselves, being confident, just putting ourselves out there, showermaxxing, smiling, personalitymaxxing. All ended up comical. Right now we're exhausting pretty boy theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Malikhi, GabachoCopium, The Grinch and 3 others
Or just be a normal person

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch, rape and sickdawgie
It's the last hope of manlets. We tried gymcelling, just being ourselves, being confident, just putting ourselves out there, showermaxxing, smiling, personalitymaxxing. All ended up comical. Right now we're exhausting pretty boy theory.
Twinkmaxxing is the only hope for manlets gymmaxxing will make you look like an uncanny square

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and rape
every guy below age 20 that takes care of himself is automatically a prettyboy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, Malikhi, watah and 3 others
Or just be a normal person
Average .org user after reading this..
Scared Horror GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, BideltMaxer, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
i've noticed that so many people are fixated with the idea of prettyboy maxxing but it's like they're not thinking long term. unless you're insanely low T, you'll only be a feminine prettyboy until your mid 20s and then you start balding and getting wrinkles. twink death is inevitable so stop coping and just masculinemaxx instead.
Every gl guy below 22 is a prettyboy. Pretty boymaxing is getting a childish hairstyle like fringe, eyelashes, getting teenagestyle. These can all be transformed into mascmaxing as you get older. I think you're talking about femboymaxing🤣

• +1
Reactions: noobs, bloomercel, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Twinkmaxxing is the only hope for manlets gymmaxxing will make you look like an uncanny square
twinkmaxxing only lasts until you're about 25 and then you end up looking like Leonardo Dicaprio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Malikhi, liberiangrimreaper and bloomercel
Deleted comment

it all depends. if your 14-17 don’t masculine max i feel like

Tried to masculinemax and it got me nowhere, I actually got less attention (I was 17-18 at the time).

Been pretty boy maxxing for the last year or so and it's working wonders. I'll have to change my ways when I get older but until then I'll just keep doing what's working.

• +1
Reactions: Malikhi
Cope not everyone don't grow and mature the same even if they have the same archetype

BONES ARE EVERYTHING

WHILE YOU PRETTYBOYMAXX YOUR CRUSH IS GETTING RAILED BY 6’5 GYMCELLED OGRE

KEEP COPING NIGGERS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Malikhi
To be honest if you're a manlets <5'6" out of Highschool it's over for you because even if you have the potential to prettyboy max by that point you'll most likely look like a cutecell out of Highschool because the height.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Pretty boys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ugly "manly" men with shitty beards if the "pretty boys" are GL because of their bones and not just because of their coloring or hair.

every guy below age 20 that takes care of himself is automatically a prettyboy.
That's not true have you not seen Highschool althetes. Or conventionally handsome guys under 20? Prettyboy is an extremely rare archetype IRL. Thus, them being in fantasy novel. That under 20 guy would have to be 7 or higher and have feminine Leaning aesthetic on tip of that. Which is what makes it a halo.

• +1
Every gl guy below 22 is a prettyboy. Pretty boymaxing is getting a childish hairstyle like fringe, eyelashes, getting teenagestyle. These can all be transformed into mascmaxing as you get older. I think you're talking about femboymaxing🤣
Bro, not every prettyboy is a teen eboy with mop head and 1,000 rings and etc that's just a sub category under the umbrella. And I've seen many gl guys under 22 that are not prettyboys.😂

• +1
twinkmaxxing only lasts until you're about 25 and then you end up looking like Leonardo Dicaprio
View attachment 3075090
Jfl 😂. Not true, and Leo didn't start descending till around 30 btw. And not every prettyboy ages like dicaprio yall stay using him and chico as descend examples. Jared leto, prince, David bowie has kept that aesthetic way past 25 the cope is real😆. Shit even currently Harry styles, timothee chalamet, Sean mendes, even Justin beiber and zayne can get the halo back when they want to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and rape
Jfl 😂. Not true, and Leo didn't start descending till around 30 btw. And not every prettyboy ages like dicaprio yall stay using him and chico as descend examples. Jared leto, prince, David bowie has kept that aesthetic way past 25 the cope is real😆. Shit even currently Harry styles, timothee chalamet, Sean mendes, even Justin beiber and zayne can get the halo back when they want to.
you're using outliers as an example buddy more often than not they decay like leo stop coping

• JFL
Reactions: Malikhi