Prettyboy theory destroyed me. If your masc it’s over for you

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
Don’t be masc it’s ugly

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, reputation, Deleted member 23564 and 1 other person
bef3ac55b5e4cd17dd9e76b42816e7c7.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dystopian, MadTwatter, efidescontinuado and 5 others
@Amnesia @averagejoe @Tom Jones you heard him

@Frank Jack i wish I was a gigastacy instead

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
You're ethnic manlet and ugly so no surprise it doesn't work for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DeadInternet, Dystopian and Deleted member 23564
Don’t be masc it’s ugly
I’m one of the most ogre maxxed users here and I literally get cat called by women. Women (complete strangers) have literally approached me and put their hands all over me. Also some women (again, complete strangers) have approached me to tell me they think I have a huge cock (which is true)

I’m one of the most ogre maxxed users here and I literally get cat called by women. Women (complete strangers) have literally approached me and put their hands all over me. Also some women (again, complete strangers) have approached me to tell me they think I have a huge cock (which is true)
I’ve got nothing in my life that except when I was prom wedding maxxed look. I’m deleting all masculine dimorphism I have

I’ve got nothing in my life that except when I was prom wedding maxxed look. I’m deleting all masculine dimorphism I have
ur deleting masculine dimorphism on purpose???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
ur deleting masculine dimorphism on purpose???
Yes because it’s over for me otherwise. I get nothing otherwise

do i have to show you austin Dunham again. If you want nuclear fuel ill literally run mike thurston in nyc or uk

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 24444
do i have to show you austin Dunham again. If you want nuclear fuel ill literally run mike thurston in nyc or uk
So Tails is brutally misinforming?

He’s normie with nothing going for him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sens and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339 and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 24444
Hes literally 6psl jacked and masc. Thats peak appeal. Not some pretty boy faggly
Jacked prettyboy is the only way for me to ascend dont ruin my dreams

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
No boosts?
Its legit, my guys tested it and he basically had 300+ in a few hrs running him on nyc themselves, hes really a gigatyrone

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 24444
Its legit, my guys tested it and he basically had 300+ in a few hrs running him on nyc themselves, hes really a gigatyrone
What about this guy? He claims he gets tons of women and also hangouts with Austin

What about this guy? He claims he gets tons of women and also hangouts with Austin

He had like 50 in a day or so. Austins pheno is superior as well as psl and he beats Austin in all locations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

He does good but austin is the embodiment of smv

• +1
austin is black, doesnt count

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Its legit, my guys tested it and he basically had 300+ in a few hrs running him on nyc themselves, hes really a gigatyron

Its over for prettyboymaxxers, all I can do is clamp my penis and run bulge game

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 24444
Btw have you tried Salludon/Emnesi/Crisick?
In nyc, personally no. But i think theres an experiment with him on here in nyc tinder and he killed it, easily

• +1
Mascstetics is the ideal brb tbh asap Gandy

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
it depends on the age range of the women you wanna attract. if you wanna attract girls below 21, and you cope with masculinity, you're most likely retarded

Most prettyboys have facial features that brutally masc-mog the average man. It's the facial girth that pulls tight on the skin and gives the appearance of youthful tight skin. Look at any prettyboy mogger, even K-pop stars they have well defined jawlines and strong zygos. They also often have strong brow ridges which creates a compact relaxed eye area though here you'll want something in between, too little ridge and you'll have a tense angry eye area and too much and you'll look like a caveman

You need to be masculine where it matters and that's the face. It's why most gymcels, redpillers, or MGTOW look laughable because they focus on roided out physiques yet their heads are tiny and frail. Look at any guy who doesn't show indicators of youth at a younger age (say very late teens or early 20's) and more often than not it's the fact they have lackluster bonegrowth which causes the skin to at worse sag and crease prematurely or just look like an unshapened blob

Women are often fine with a lack of these features because makeup can cover up said failos (creases can be masked and creating cheekbone prominence is more than common for frauding on faces without definition), but anyone here as a man cannot